- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet feature four different uniforms that the player can choose from.
- To change clothes, you need to access the Customization tab by pressing the left button on the D-pad.
- Players can elevate their outfits by wearing different kinds of socks, shoes, hats, glasses, and bags.
- All of the clothing accessories can be bought from the clothing shops available in the Paldea Region.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are finally out, and with its new 4-player co-op feature, it’s essential to wear the best outfit in the game to stand out among your friends. Based on Generation IX, the Pokemon game features almost 100 pokemon, and when it comes to character customization, it has four different kinds of outfits for the player. Hence, staying on the topic of customization, today’s guide will teach you How to Change Clothes in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
While you travel through the Paldea region, you can only wear 4 Uniforms, which is kind of upsetting. Fortunately, Nintendo has added tons of different accessories that you can wear to lift your outfit’s look.
How To Change Clothes?To change your clothes in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, follow these steps:
- Press the Left button on the D-pad on your Nintendo Switch. This action will open the ‘Outfit’ menu in the game.
- In the ‘Outfit’ menu, you can choose from the four available uniforms/outfits:
- Spring Uniform
- Summer Uniform
- Autumn Uniform
- Winter Uniform
- Select the uniform or outfit of your choice from the menu.
Please note the following:
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet currently only offer these four uniforms as main outfit options.
- You can’t change your clothes during battles, conversations with NPCs, or cutscenes.
- The customization menu becomes accessible after progressing through the ‘First Day of School’ quest in the game.
- You can enhance your outfit by adding unique accessories that you acquire as you explore different towns in the Paldea region.
While the outfit options are limited, you can personalize your trainer’s appearance to stand out in Paldea.
Types Of AccessoriesThere are six types of accessories you can choose from in the customization menu, along with the option to change your Rotom Phone Case.
Here are all the accessory types available in the game:
- Rotom Phone
Each of these accessory types offers a variety of items you can use to create a unique look for your trainer. While the base outfit remains one of the four available uniforms, you can personalize your trainer’s appearance with different glasses, socks, shoes, hats, gloves, and more. These accessories can be acquired by visiting various clothing shops in the towns across the Paldea region.
Where To Buy New Clothing Items?
You can visit clothing shops located in major towns across the Paldea region.
Here are the towns where you can find plenty of clothing shops:
You can access clothing shops in Mesagoza quite early in the game, which is convenient since Naranja Academy is located in this town. Each clothing shop specializes in specific accessories, such as bags, hats, glasses, and more.
Pay attention to the items displayed in the shop windows, as the inventory may vary. The cost of accessories will change as you progress through the game, and you’ll need Pokedollars to purchase them. You can earn Pokedollars by winning battles against other trainers and defeating gyms.
Improving your trainer’s appearance is not only about style but also about enhancing your Pokemon battling skills. To do that, you’ll need to build a strong team of Pokemon by capturing and training them effectively in the new Scarlet and Violet games.
There you have it, a complete guide on How to Change your clothes in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Other than that, we also covered some other essential topics related to trainer customization in the game. By now, you will be well aware of all Types of accessories you can get in the game, along with the Clothing shops in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are finally out. The all-new pokemon games are based in the Paldea Region and revolve around the 9th generation of Pokemon. The game begins as the player takes control of a young trainer who is a student at the Naranja Academy. While you’re playing through your journey, make sure to learn how you can get All Starters in the game.
We hope you enjoyed reading through our guide. To learn more informative stuff about Pokemon Scarlet and Violet stick around at eXputer.
- Pokemon Scarlet And Violet: Fossils
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
- Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Tips & Tricks
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍