In Armored Core 6, players have the opportunity to customize their robots as they wish. The Assault Armor is one such component that can be used to equip the robot, and it is so much more than just simple vanity. To get the most out of this extension, it is best to know how to use Assault Armor Armored Core 6 and use it.
How To Use Assault Armor In Armored Core 6There are a ton of different part customizations available in Armored Core 6, and the Assault Armor is one of them! The Assault Armor is one of the best, if not at the very top, of the Core Expansions available. Its use in battles is extremely favorable as it provides a large helping hand.
Players can activate the Assault Armor in Armored Core 6 by pressing the Assault Boost + Reload options together. If the default settings have not been tampered with, that will be Ctrl + R.
- After the activation of the Assault Armor, a large shockwave will be emitted, destroying everything it comes into contact with.
- This includes all enemies, and any attacks, including missiles that may be coming your way.
- If the activation of the Assault Armor is timed correctly, it can help provide a ton of help in a difficult battle.
- However, it must be noted that the Assault Armor can only be used a maximum of three times per mission, so its usage cannot be wasted on futile attacks.
That is all there is to know about how to use Assault Armor Armored Core 6. Make sure to use the Core expansion to its full capabilities. Check out other similar guides like the Armored Core 6 Trophies & Achievements or The Best Legs in Armored Core 6. Leave a comment down below for any questions there may be!
- Armored Core 6: Tips & Tricks
- Armored Core 6: All Stats Explained
- Armored Core 6: Cheat Engine
- Armored Core 6: How To Beat HC Helicopter
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍