The Lego Skywalker Saga has been assisted with a plethora of characters to unlock quests to complete, challenges to triumph, and capital ships to conquer for the player to progress through the game. Amongst these challenges lies the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga Better Call Maul Challenge, which consists of different parts that I will cover in this detailed guide.
Better Call Maul MiniKits & Level Challenges Walkthrough
Embarking on the Better Call Maul Challenge in Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga involves navigating through detours, collecting 5 minikits, and facing Darth Maul in a boss fight. In this walkthrough, players should strategically activate challenges in free play mode, allowing them to switch characters during flight and tackle difficult terrains effectively.
The three level challenges are:
- Forced Out
- Odds Stacked In Your Favor
- Complete Maul-ing
Forced Out Level Challenge
Starting with the first part of the Better Call Maul Challenge guide, this part is quite easy to navigate and simply asks the players to switch to a character that can easily use the Force to get through it.
- To complete Forced Out, players will be situated on a main connected platform through which, when they are running, their path will be blocked by around 10-15 droids.
- The main aim of this Challenge is that players need to use The Force to cause the droids to go airborne and then launch them off the platform and down into the abyss.
Players can easily push off 5 droids in this part by either combatting some of the 15 droids blocking their path or defeating all droids and finding 5 musician droids on a Lego platform. Using The Force to lift and throw these non-hostile droids into the abyss completes this step.
Odds Stacked In Your Favor Level Challenge
Moving onto the second challenge, players need to keep in mind that they will need to beat Darth Maul. As I mentioned before, the fight with Darth Maul will continue throughout the entire Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga Better Call Maul Challenge.
- For this part, when players are situated on the main platform where they are dueling with Darth Maul, he will start to run across the platform, which the players will naturally continue to follow.
- However, the player’s path will be blocked, as the main platform will be lifted, whereby a cutscene will play, and the main protection coating of the floor will be ripped apart.
- The easiest way to get through the fatal pathway is to get close to the edge of the safety platform, switch to a character that can use The Force, and use it to carefully lift one of the crates.
- Ensure that the crate is placed exactly on the second jump distance; otherwise, you will not be able to make the jump.
From there, simply double jump onto the main crate, then double jump against onto the platform that is not affected by the electrical wires. After you have done that, Darth Maul will come back to annoy you. You need to defeat him once again to get to the final boss fight with him.
Complete Maul-ing Level Challenge
In the final part of the Challenge, players face the Darth Maul boss. Having completed all Minikits and preceding sections, the boss fight initiates. Darth Maul utilizes a combination of melee and strong attacks. Players should avoid the latter by stepping out of the way when an orange stripe appears.
Use The Force to deplete Maul’s HP with lifted objects or engage in melee attacks. Note the 10-minute timer for defeating the boss. Conquering it concludes the challenge.
All Five Minikits Walkthrough In Better Call Maul
Now that you are done with the first half of the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga Better Call Maul Challenge, let’s move on to retrieving the five main minikits that are crucial to progress through the Challenge itself.
- For the first Minikit, stand in front of the main brick building and turn 180 degrees.
- Head back towards the entrance but veer left.
- You’ll find three closed platforms against a wall.
- Use The Force to open them one by one.
- Jump onto each platform sequentially to reach the Minikit hanging above the third platform in the middle.
There are going to be a bit more steps for the second mini kit since there are five main cleaning droids that the player will need to break to retrieve the main Minikit.
- Start running towards the circular platform and steer right when you first spawn into the main platform.
- Keep running until you come across the Cleaning Droid 1 and use melee attacks to break it apart.
- When you turn around, you will come across the main platform that the player needs to get on.
- The platform will take you from the area you were on to the second floor.
- Once it stops, get off it, and there will be a few droids that the player will need to kill off.
The next cleaning droid will be in the middle of one of the fights with Darth Maul; he will be located across the platform from which the flooring has been ripped up. The player needs to turn back around and keep running until you come near a left intersection, take a left, and go into the platform located to the right of a circular floor.
- Head towards the middle of the circular area, turn left, and enter the circular room.
- Use the Lego Brick elevator, then run to the right to find the second cleaning droid.
- Destroy it to collect the 2/5 cleaning droid parts.
- For the next part, return to where the “Odds Stacked In Your Favor” challenge was completed.
- Look to the left to find a pathway leading to the main circular area.
- Break the cleaning droid there to get the 3/5 part.
- Assemble the main elevator part, take the elevator up, and start running to your left, where the player will be able to encounter yet another cleaning droid.
- Hit it with melee attacks to retrieve the 4/5 piece.
- Keep running across the main flooring, and steer to your left, where the last droid will be resting.
- If you obliterate it, you can retrieve the 5/5 part, which will give you the second Minikit.
Moving right along with the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga Better Call Maul Challenge walkthrough, you are onto the third Minikit.
- From where you obtained the second Minikit, start running across the circular platform and keep going straight until you approach an area with a pink laser beam running through it.
- Steer left, and there will be a small square area where there will be some bricks that the player needs to break.
- After that, click on “Assemble,” and four red buttons will build up for each corner of the square.
- After you are done building that, turn back around and start running where you came from.
Players will encounter three small boxes, where they need to use The Force to lift one of the boxes and carry it while running across the platform on the right. Head back to the area where you assembled the four red buttons, and drop one of the boxes onto the buttons to turn it green.
- Do the same to the next buttons, and once they are all green, the elevator will start taking you up.
- The third Minikit will be floating in the air, and the elevator will come to a halt.
- Players have now successfully retrieved the third Minikit!
- From the main platform, switch to a character that can grab onto grapple hooks and pull them out.
- From there, locate the black square in the middle, grab onto the orange hook, and pull it up to pull out a giant black cylinder.
- Run around the back of the cylinder, and the cylinder will be opened and hollow from one side, and inside it will be the fourth Minikit, which the players can interact with to claim it.
- Start running until you encounter a giant area blocked by a red laser coating.
- If players look to their left, they will be able to use The Force to grab onto a blue puzzle piece.
- Slot it into its location, the blue shape embedded in the wall.
- After that is done, the red beam will disappear, and Darth Maul will appear as a final boss, which can be defeated during the third part of the “Complete Maul-ing” series.
Inching towards the platform’s edge, grab onto the first rod and then jump down to the second rod to retrieve the fifth and final Minikit! You are done with the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga Better Call Maul Challenge walkthrough; I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍