LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is a fun game with multiple levels and episodes that give you a diverse range of experiences compared to other games. The game is based on exploration, and you can explore it in any order, so you can always come back to the previous levels and play them differently to have a new experience. The game has various levels, and one of the levels is LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy, which has three challenges; two of the challenges are relatively easier, while one makes you struggle to complete it.
How To Reach Droid Factory Frenzy In LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
The following steps will help you in reaching Droid Factory Frenzy level, saving Padme, and controlling Anakin and C-3PO in the factory.
- Complete the story mission following Jango’s Starship.
- Receive a task involving visiting Anakin’s mother in Theed.
- Use the galaxy map on the pad and select Tatooine.
- Choose Mos Espa as your destination on the planet’s surface.
- Land in Mos Espa and reach the building with a blue circle to talk to Watto.
- Use the parked vehicle marked by the game to travel to Jundland Wastes and continue your search.
- In the new location, visit a farm where you’ll meet C-3PO.
- Nearby, you’ll find a Tusken Raider camp in a canyon, marked by blue circles, leading to a cutscene.
- Your main task is to save Obi-Wan.
- Fly to the planet Geonosis without opening the galaxy map.
- Follow the marker to the Geonosis surface and land at Stalgasin Hive.
- On the surface, proceed to the Droid Factory by climbing or jumping onto protruding edges.
- Use the Force multiple times to unlock catches and raise the hatch.
- Jump into the small hole to activate the Droid Factory Frenzy Level.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit Locations In LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga
You get six Kyber Bricks in each level of LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga for different purposes, including completing the level, filling the stud gauge, completing the challenges, and collecting the Minikits. The following steps will help you get the Minikits for Droid Factory Frenzy level; make sure to unlock free play mode before finding the mini kits. Acquiring all collectibles can be made a little easy if you play Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Co-op mode.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit 1
- This Minikit is located right after you jump down onto the first conveyor belt.
- There are moving machines called smashers on the conveyor belt; you need to avoid them.
- Climb and jump onto one of the smashers.
- Shoot the blue target at the back of the machine to release the Minikit.
- Note: You can only grab this Minikit in Free Play mode.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit 2
- After finding the first Minikit, proceed down the conveyor belt of the smashers.
- Turn around to find a ladder.
- There is a golden obstacle blocking the ladder; destroy it using a bounty hunter character.
- Climb the ladder to reach a platform where the second Minikit is placed.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit 3
- Once you’ve obtained the second Minikit and removed the blue fields blocking your path, return control to R2D2 and C-3PO.
- Run up the conveyor belt until you reach a platform.
- Jump across the platform and look for a silver fence.
- The third Minikit is located on a conveyor belt hung from a zipline.
- Use a character with a blaster to destroy a target on the zipline.
- This will make the Minikit drop from the zipline into the arms of a cleaning droid.
- Use a character with a grappling hook to retrieve the third Minikit from the cleaning droid’s arms.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit 4
- After collecting the previous Minikit, jump on the right-side conveyor belt.
- Proceed ahead and jump onto the left-side conveyor belt.
- Destroy a barricade in this area.
- In an area where a circular machine is restarting the conveyor, you’ll find a robotic arm painting a picture.
- After the arm is done, destroy the artwork.
- Build the Minikit from the blocks left behind.
Droid Factory Frenzy Minikit 5
- This Minikit is found at the start of the level, where Geonosians attack you.
- Defeat the attackers.
- Find a computer that can only be activated by a villain character.
- Activate the computer and proceed to the conveyor belt.
- Jump on the conveyor belt and ride it to find the final Minikit.
Droid Factory Frenzy Challenges In LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy has three challenges: No Hanging Around, Mind Control Done, and Zipping Past Danger.
No Hanging Around
- This challenge requires you to save Padme within 30 seconds after she gets stuck.
- Use R2D2 to reach Padme quickly. You can ignore enemies and head to the terminal to save her.
- Complete a little unlocking mini-game after reaching Padme to finish the challenge.
Mind Control Done
- This challenge involves tricking the Geonosians into attacking each other.
- Play as Anakin or any other force user.
- When Geonosians appear in numbers on the conveyor belt, use mind control.
- Remove the blue shield (Jedi Trick) on one of the Geonosians by holding triangle/Y on the pad.
- Select “panic/influence” from the available action options.
- This will make the affected Geonosian attack their ally. Take them out to complete the challenge.
Zipping Past Danger
- The challenge is about finding a shortcut above the conveyor belt to bypass upcoming dangers.
- Advance until Anakin’s team moves to the conveyor’s left side.
- Reach the machine and jump on it instead of running under it.
- Climb to the top of the machine and find a rope.
- Grab the rope and make a long descent to avoid the droid factory’s dangers.
- This shortcut is available right at the beginning of the level, so make sure not to miss it.
- Jump on the hydraulic press by climbing it using the blue handholds before moving to the bigger conveyor belt at the end of 2D.
- Navigate smartly to reach the right locations, and at the top, you’ll find a zipline to bypass many dangers and traps in the level.
Droid Factory Frenzy Walkthrough In LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
The guide has already covered the steps to reach LEGO Star Wars:
- The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy level.
- The locations of the Minikits.
- The challenges faced by the players in this level.
- The characters unlock after completing this level.
The following content covers LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy Walkthrough to give a detailed analysis of all the steps in this level.
- Initially, lead Anakin and Padme’s teams. Use blasters or lightsabers to deal with flying enemies according to your preference.
- You can hide behind objects like benches, which can be rebuilt if they break, earning you studs.
- Your main objective is to help Anakin and Padme unlock the passage. You’ll also encounter C-3PO and R2D2, whom you’ll use to assist them.
- Destroy objects and gather the debris in the central platform to build a bridge. Follow this up by constructing a blue terminal and solving a rotating rings puzzle. Interact with the terminal as R2D2.
Unlocking The Exit
- Two energy sources are present, one above the blue terminal that activates, and another that needs charging.
- Use the force (F on PC) to move the inactive object and place it next to the charged source.
- After the second source is charged, put it back in the left slot to unlock the exit.
- When you move to the left side, both machines will activate, so avoid being crushed by them. Wait for safe moments to run forward.
Destroying The Golden Blockade
- Both paths lead to a blocked passage, and now you need to switch to C3PO’s team.
- Walk over the narrow beam to jump onto the new conveyor belt. Move forward, jump into a container passing by, and then leap onto a nearby ledge.
- Destroy the barricade between the force fields to unlock a new area.
- Build a yellow terminal, and C3PO will use it. Use the terminal to take control of a turret that shoots the blockade.
Creating Terminal For Padme
- Interact with the blue terminal using R2D2 and complete the mini-game to move the platform.
- Switch to Anakin’s team and destroy the metal object covering the furnace to reveal a ladder. Climb it to get the Minikit near the furnace.
- Anakin will insert his lightsaber into the wall near the new conveyor belt. Destroy the wall to create a terminal for Padme. Complete the mini-game by following the on-screen button prompts.
Kidnapping Of Padme
- Use mind control (Jedi Trick) with Anakin on one of the Geonosians when they appear. This will cause them to panic and attack each other, unlocking the Mind Control Done challenge.
- Descend using a rope, and build a lever mechanism that requires Anakin and Padme to pull levers simultaneously.
- After this, Padme will be kidnapped, and you need to save her.
- Follow the marker’s indications to find Padme and save her. Ignore nearby droids and enemies and focus on reaching her.
- R2D2 needs to reach a new ledge by catching the upper grappling.
- Interact with the blue terminal, and complete the mini-game to match the rings to complete the No Hanging Around challenge.
Droid Factory Frenzy Character Unlocks
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy level does not involve unlocking many characters, but it does involve unlocking the costume of one of the best characters in the game B1 Battle droid.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy is one of the most fun challenges of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. The game involves three challenges, five Minikits, and several tricks to be completed. The above guide has you covered if you want to complete the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Droid Factory Frenzy level and move to the new episodes of the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍