The brick-based jaunt adventure in the galaxy, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga just came out. Unfortunately, since its release, players are already experiencing a lot of issues with the game including lag, crashes, glitches, bugs, error codes, etc. We have compiled a list of all known glitches in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. While most of these glitches can be fixed, some still need the dev’s attention.
All Glitches In LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
Below is the list of all the glitches that players of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga have come across so far.
The Mandalorian pack lets the players have a non-playable Baby Yoda or Grogu. But many players reported these characters being duplicated when they play this DLC. These duplicates will despawn one by one as the player progress further ahead. The devs are looking into this issue as it badly affects the frame rate of the game.
Unlimited Studs Farm Glitch
This is a potential cheat. Keep in mind that the developers of the game have not yet commented anything on this, so it might lead to a ban on the game. You can multiply your studs from 2 to10 times and you don’t need cheat codes for it to work.
Here’s how you can make this “glitch” happen
- Open “Upgrades”.
- Buy the “Attract Studs” update in the game.
- Doing this will cost you 10000 studs.
- Open “Extras”.
- Open up the ” Datacards” tab.
- Now upgrade your “Stud Multiplier” from x2 to x10.
- Make sure you have enough studs to progress.
- Now you will need to play Episode 5 of the game titled ” The Empire Strikes Back”.
- This episode contains 5 missions and you will have to farm the studs in the second mission called ” Echo Base Escape”.
- In this mission, you must escape the Millenium Falcon which is in Echo Base Hanger.
- Visit the location shown on the map below.
- You will see something collapse.
- This bridge-like structure collapses into two metal structures on side of the path.
- Shoot at these metal pieces or use your melee weapons to hit them to get Studs.
- Now you can farm these studs with the AFK method by keeping the RT button pressed down.
- For this purpose, you will need a character whose weapon has no recoil so that the character doesn’t move from their location. Chewbacca is a good option for this.
- To farm studs overnight, keep a thick coin between RB and RT. You can also use rubber bands to keep these buttons pressed.
- You can use this method on the PS controller as well. Just make sure the controller is connected to the console by wire and isn’t operating on batteries. Because this method will eat a lot of battery power and you don’t want the controller to die on you while you’re farming studs as the game will pause and you will only know about it when you check the game again.
- Turn off the controller vibration from the settings before you proceed with this method.
With this method, you can farm a ton of studs overnight.
Child Anakin Glitch
Another glitch in the game is that you cannot kill any children in the game. But if you unleash a chain of lightsaber attacks on the children, you can levitate and hover in the air. This glitch can be used to reach higher places in the game.
Many players have also noticed that if you consistently attack Episode 1 era Anakin Skywalker, he will glow red from the weapon’s damage.
Read More: Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Classes
Here are some more glitches that players reported while playing the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
- Faceless Characters bug in the game
- Camera bug
- Issues with mouse control
- DLC missing
- Stuck inside a vehicle bug
- Episode 1 not loading
- Game freezing randomly
- FPS drops
- Audio not working
- Screen blackouts
- Cut scenes freezing
- Game crashing after finishing Droid Attack
We hope our guide will help you solve the major bugs and glitches in the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. However, keep in mind that most of these bugs might persist until the developers of the game fix them.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍