Minecraft Legends Diamonds are one of the most important resources that can be found in the game. They can be used in different ways. I particularly used diamonds to spawn skeletons to fight the Piglins or can use them to build Frost Towers. Finding diamonds in Minecraft Legends is not as hard as in Minecraft, but still, many players can struggle with them.
How To Get Diamonds
Currently, Minecraft Legends Diamonds can be acquired by the following methods:
- Farming diamonds with the help of Allays from the diamond deposits.
- Obtaining diamonds from Village Chests.
The first way to obtain diamonds is to farm them using allays from the diamond deposits, but it is not easy as it sounds. Farming diamonds in the diamond deposits requires some prerequisites.
As of now, there are only two biomes where I found diamond deposits. These biomes are:
- Jagged Peaks
Tundra is a snowy biome in Minecraft Legends. It is a frigid biome that is covered in snow and ice. Some thin and tall trees, mostly spruce and birch, and a few grasses and flowers can survive there. The rivers in the tundra are frozen at the sides, but they can still flow in the middle. Some animals that can live in the cold, like polar bears, rabbits, foxes, and wolves, are found there.Tundra is a rich source of diamonds, and a lot of diamond deposits can be found in Tundra easily. I searched the biome of Tundra for diamond deposits and started farming the diamonds using their allays. Apart from diamonds, other resources such as wood, stone, iron, coal, and Redstone can also be found in Tundra.
Jagged Peaks is the second biome where I could get my hands on the diamond deposits. Unlike Tundra, it is not a plain biome but is dominated by large and steep mountains. I found a lot of diamond deposits in Jagged Peaks, but climbing through all of these mountains is quite a pain.
Due to this reason, it is more comfortable to look for diamond deposits in Tundra than in Jagged Peaks. However, other resources such as wood, stone, iron, and coal can also be found in the mountainous regions of Jagged Peaks.
Now that I have purchased the Extraction Upgrade resource and know the locations of the deposits, all that is left is to start farming the diamonds. To farm the diamonds, follow the process step-by-step, explained below:
- Before you can start farming the diamonds, you must build an Improvement hub.
- Improvement Hub: An improvement hub is a structure that can be built at the Well of Fate. It allows us to unlock and upgrade various improvements such as gathering, building, and combat.
- Once the improvement hub is built, the next step is to build the improvement, Gather Diamond.
- The improvement, Gather Diamond will cost the following resources:
- Stone: 100
- Prismarine: 100
- Now that the improvement building has been completed, the next step is to farm diamonds.
- You can visit the biomes of Tundra and Jagged Peaks to find the diamond deposits.
- Place your allays on these deposits, and they will start gathering diamonds for you, no matter in which part of the Overworld you are.
- The gathered diamonds will be spawned at the Improvement Hub that you have built.
- However, one improvement can only store up to 150 diamonds, so you have to build more Gather Diamond Improvements to store more diamonds.
The second way to get our hands on diamonds is to find them inside the Village Chests, as I found while saving the villagers from the Piglins. They store items in the village chest for us as a token of appreciation. However, this is a very inefficient method as the number of diamonds found in these chests can be very low.
Uses Of Diamonds
Diamonds in Minecraft Legends can be used for multiple purposes. However, diamonds’ most useful purpose is to spawn skeletons using diamonds. By using diamonds, I built a Skeleton Spawner, which can be used to summon skeletons. Skeletons are one of the 12 commendable mobs and are the most powerful ranged unit of Minecraft Legends. I can use skeletons to fight the Piglins without hurting ourselves. However, skeletons are vulnerable to melee attacks.
Apart from spawning skeletons, diamonds can also be used to unlock:
- Frost Tower
- First of Oak
- Spyglass Overlook
This guide has covered all the methods by which Minecraft Legends Diamonds can be acquired. They are very important resources in the game, although not very rare but uncommon to obtain. Diamonds in Minecraft Legends are used to spawn skeletons that help you to eliminate Piglins. Furthermore, they can also be used to build Frost Towers that can give you an upper hand during your fight with the Piglins.
Now that you know how to farm diamonds if you are running out of resources like Lapis and are struggling to find them, check out our detailed guide on How to farm Lapis. Also, don’t forget to check out our guide on Power Towers, as it can help you to build more defensive structures.
- How To Get Gold In Minecraft Legends
- Minecraft Legends Villager Chest
- Minecraft Legends All Mounts
- Minecraft Legends Achievements
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍