Minecraft Legends comes with never-ending adventures and multiple biomes to explore. As you’ll be enthralled to discover each and every bit of land, it will be difficult to explore all the places barefoot. Therefore, Minecraft Legends features different kinds of Mounts that help you travel the Overworld and explore mysterious places. There are different types of Mount available in Minecraft Legends, so make sure to know the abilities of each one to use it according to the situation.
Let’s first go through the Minecraft Legends Mounts briefly in the table below:
|Available at start by default
|The Brilliant Beetle
|Climb hills and walls
|-Glides along distances
-No fall damage
|The Regal Tiger
|Faster Sprint Speed
What Are Mounts In Minecraft Legends?Mounts are the go-to rides you can equip to travel to distant places of the Overworld. These items make traveling much easier and save you a lot of time. You can either use them to roam around your encampments or equip them during battles to fight off the Piglins Outposts and take them down.
Minecraft features four different types of Mounts to assist you during your expeditious adventures. Each Mount offers a unique ability that you can use to make your travels more efficient. You can find and unlock the following mounts in the game.
- Horse: The all-time partner
- Brilliant Beetle: The wall climber
- Big Peak: Fall damage savior
- Royal Tiger: The fastest ride
How To Unlock Mounts
To find these four Mounts, you have to go on a venture and explore the Overworld lands. Once you find a Mount, you can press the equip button to ride it. If you want to change the Mount, simply approach the one you wish to ride and press the Swap button to change it.
1. The HorseThe Horse is your starting Partner, as it is the first Mount given to you by the game. You’ll probably be mounting the Horse when you face the Night Beacon Base. Although the Horse looks a bit old-style, it can still be handy as it can get all the simple jobs done without hassle.
The Horse is the basic mode of transportation and does not feature any special ability. Although it has no particular skill, you can still use it to explore different lands with its decent travel speed. You can also add a slight buff to the mount capabilities by using certain boosting items such as Speed Wheat and Bounce Shrooms.
Once you start your adventure in the Minecraft World, you will be given a Horse for free to start your journey.
2. The Brilliant BeetleThe Brilliant Beetle is a slow-paced mount that could prove handy if used correctly. Although the Beetle is the slowest among all the Mounts, it still is the most useful riding means. With the help of the insect, you can reach almost any location in the Minecraft World. This insect can help you explore the overworld’s rugged areas, such as Dry Savannas and Badlands.
AbilityWhile mounted on the Beetle, you can climb up the mountains and cliffs, swim inside water bodies, and jump high in the air. Some places in Minecraft are a bit difficult to reach as some sort of obstacles blocks them. Using the Beetle, you can easily surpass any object that comes in the way, as it can fly or make a high jump over it. You can also use Beetle to jump past the Piglins’ defenses and catch them off guard.
You can find the Beetle in the green Forest biomes and the deep woods. Inside the Jungle, the Beetle mostly lives in the waterlogged biome, where you can find its nest around the water bodies. Once you spot a nest, you can get close to any Beetle you like and press the Mount button to hop onto it.
3. Big BeakBig Beak will be handy whenever you want to travel through steep areas with multiple slopes and high jumps. The bird can take you to the skies and let you enjoy the view beneath while you surpass all the obstacles without much effort. Big Beak can jump much higher than the Beetle and glide in the air for a longer time.
AbilityThe major advantage of riding Big Beak is preventing all kinds of fall damage. Whenever you need to invade high towers and elevated structures, hop on to the Big Beak and quickly jump to get to the peak and get back without getting any fall damage.
Remember that if you’re leading a mob army while riding this Mount, make sure not to jump off high areas, as the bird will only save you from fall damage but not your army.
Big Beak mostly lives in the Swamps and Jagged Peaks. To find the bird, you must explore the Jagged Peaks biome in the icy mountains. Big Beak’s den is usually on the ground area, so you don’t have to worry about venturing into the high mountains in the biome.
4. The Regal TigerThe Regal Tiger is the fastest ride in the game, with abrupt speed and dashing ability. The amount is most suitable for exploring distant areas when you have to surpass several biomes. You can also use the Tiger in fights and battles as its fast-moving speed can help you flank the enemies and charge on them.
Although the Mount has high speed, you need to be aware of steep edges and slopes as it will not save you from fall damage like the Beetle and the Bird.
AbilityRegal Tiger is a speedy Mount that can dash at high speed. The Tiger is mostly used in battles when you have to be offensive and charge on the Piglins’ base. As every second is crucial in the battles, using a fast ride can prove handy, especially when you have to get back to the encampments to respawn your army.
The Regal Tiger mostly lives in Badlands and Dry Savannah. Once you reach the area, start looking for the Tiger Den and get close to one to mount it.
How To Switch Mounts
To switch a mount, you must approach the new Mount and press the swap button to change your ride. Now, once you’ve changed the Mount, you can always get back to the previous Mount, as once you find a mount, you will not lose it. You can find all your collected mounts at the Well of Fortune or the Village Fountains. All you need to do is fast-travel to the area and approach the Mount you want to ride.
Once you’ve collected all types of mounts, you can travel to almost any area in the Minecraft World. Whether it’s a hilly area with lots of steep edges or it’s a swamp with lots of lakes and ponds. You just need to select the right type of ride to surpass the area.
That concludes my guide on Minecraft Legends Mount. If you want to explore the deep lands and mysterious places in Minecraft, I recommend you start your hunt by collecting all the Mount types, as they will help you in all kinds of situations.
Now that you’ve got all your favorite mounts learn how to build Wellhouses. Other than that, you can also learn about how to switch teams on any platform, including Nintendo, PS4, PS5, Xbox series, and PC. Lastly, don’t forget to learn how to turn off the Narrator in the game, as it can be annoying sometimes.
- Minecraft Legends Power Towers
- Minecraft Legends Lapis
- Minecraft Legends Crashing Fix
- Minecraft Legends Review
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍