While Minecraft Legends doesn’t really offer customization as regular Minecraft does, players are still able to access a few solid Skins. Players might want to know what the Minecraft Legends Skins such as Hero, Mount, marketplace skins, and Deluxe skins might be.
First, let’s take a look at the few hero Minecraft Legends Skins players can get, and there are a total of 10 that players can equip.
- One of the first skins that players can see is essentially a knight that is clad in white/grey armor, and he has a buckle towards the side of his helmet, alongside having a blue accent running through the entire armor piece. He also has a cape and green/turquoise eyes.
- Another version of the skin will be the skeleton-type skin, which focuses on the entire aesthetic being that of a skeleton. With a skeleton head, there is also a ribcage pattern on the front of the skin, paired fully with the skeleton legs, and it is all wrapped with the skin having red eyes.
- The third option is a girl that seems like she is fully decked out. She has a square hat that is red and has a golden embellishment on top of it, and alongside that, she has brown braids that go down the side of her face, combined with a pink outfit. It is all beautifully finished, with her having a pink cape and a small golden dot on her forehead.
- She also seems to have bracelets on her hand and a golden embellishment that runs through the front of her attire too.
- The fourth option is practically a different version of the third skin, with the red hat’s color being replaced with that of turquoise, and with that, there is a lighter green embellishment at the top of her hat, and she has black hair.
- Her entire theme is turquoise and gold, as can be seen with the front of her outfit, and she has blue pants and a green cape as well, complimented by her eye color and the blue/green dot on her forehead.
- The fifth option seems to be a guy who has brown hair, which is combined with his white and purple attire.
- His shoulder plates are white, with gold and purple lines running through them, which is paired together with the entire purple and gold pattern running down the front of his skin, and he also has golden bands on his wrists.
- The sixth option seems to be a different variation of the fifth skin, as it features a person with white hair, as well as white eyebrows, and brown eyes.
- As far as the outfit is concerned, it has a green and yellow theme, with the shoulderblades being white and they are complimented by pastel blue colors towards the bottom, and the green and yellow pattern runs down the front of the skin, combined with a cape as well, and there are also yellow bands at the wrist like before.
- The 7th option seems to be that of a person who happens to be a forest ranger who’s rocking a sage green hood, alongside having a brown/woody theme going on.
- The skin has baby blue hair, with lighter green on the arms as well as complete brown attire and a green cape that wraps (nice pun) everything together.
- The 8th option is most definitely a guard or a knight, based on the entire attire, as the skin starts with a headpiece that is cream-colored, with a grey color on the top, and three tassels that are on the back of it colored red, yellow, and blue.
- The rest of the attire focuses on the skin’s green hair, and the front of the skin is colored grey in the middle, with there being yellow accents on the outside of it, and the skin’s legs are colored a mustard color with brown at the very bottom.
- The 9th option, more or less, is a re-skinned version of the 8th skin, as the helmet is now colored grey and black instead of cream and grey, and alongside that, there are purple and pink tassels hanging from the back of the skin’s head piece.
- Alongside that, the skin also has orange hair and brown eyes, and the front of the skin features purple on the right side and pink on the left, with black and grey themes going on in the middle, and the legs are completely colored purple, pink and then black running down the very bottom.
- Last but not least, the final hero that players are able to choose is a reskinned version of the 7th hero, with the girl wearing a blue hood and having ginger hair.
- Alongside that, she also has a blue cape and purple eyes, and the rest of her outfit is pretty similar to the 7th hero skin since she is clad in brown and orange.
Regarding the standard version of Minecraft, there aren’t many free mount Minecraft Legends Skins available for players.
- There is a free horse that can be accessed through the mount skins tab, and it is the first option that will be made available to the players.
- The horse is like any basic horse you can see in Minecraft, with a brown saddle and a basic grey horse.
- There is also a beetle that players can own, with the beetle being purple, with blue eyes and green running through its body.
- Apart from that, there is also a multi-colored parrot with a red beak that players can own too.
- Last but not least, there is also a Tiger Skin that is just one skin that features a rather unusual purple tiger that has darker purple strips strewn across its entire body, and it has white teeth.
Apart from that, players can also look at the different marketplace Minecraft Legends Skins that are available to players. The main difference with this is that players will require Minecoins to get their hands on this.
Therefore, they can only be bought. If you head over to the Marketplace option from the main screen, the Skins and Textures option should appear on the first tab, which showcases all the skins and textures that are available.
- The first option is the Fireforged Hero, which features a skin that is orange and has a blue color in its palette as well, and some flames emerge from its head. Hence the name is given to it, and the skin costs 660 Minecoins.
- The second option is the Brown Beetle which is exactly as described and is a brown-colored beetle with orange and yellow over its body, with green on its body, and costs 160 minecoins.
- When mentioning the horse/mount skin before, we also have the Chestnut Horse, which has a brown/light brown color and has an emerald-colored saddle with storage as well and costs 160 minecoins.
- The bird option that is made available here is the Bluebill Big Beak which has a blue beak, orange feathers, and a white tail, and it costs 310 Minecoins.
- Another available skin is the Strikingly Sneaky Ranger which costs players 310 minecoins, and features a green, orange, and yellow hood alongside the cape being colored the same way. The rest of the attire is blue and brown.
- The next skin that is available is Forest Ranger, it features a girl with yellow hair grey cape, and the rest of the outfit is colored brown and black, which also costs players 160 Minecoins.
- The Forest Champion skin is also a pretty solid option, as it only costs 160 Minecoins and has a masked guy with brown on his head and an overall brown-colored armor clad on his body.
- Another variation of the beetle is running for 660 Minecoins and is the Flaming Carapace Beetle. It has pink-colored eyes, blue on the front of its face, and a green, orange, and yellow colored body with its legs colored blue, purple, and white.
- The Coral Tiger can also be bought for 160 Minecoins, and as the name suggests, it features an orange tiger with white teeth and a coral on its back that is dark on the edges and lighter on the center.
- The Forest Magus features a guy with grey and white on his head, with his outfit being brown and beige colored, and it will run players down 160 Minecoins.
- The Peachy Big Beak is another mount skin that features a black colored beak on the bird, a deeper orange colored body, and blue eyes and costs 160 Minecoins.
- The Forest Adventurer features an adventurer that has yellow hair and a brown, deeper yellow, and green colored helmet, and the entire color palette also runs down through the front of the skin and towards the legs as well.
- Lastly, the Forest Guardian is another option players can get for 160 Minecoins, and it features a darker green cap and a brown outfit.
Deluxe Skin Pack
Another set of Skin pack which can be bought using the Deluxe skin pack. The main way that players will be able to get the Carrot Commander Strike Team is through the Marketplace, through which players can download the DLC.
- The main hero skin in the Deluxe skin pack is a girl that is fairly light-skinned, has white hair, and a rabbit hat with bunny ears as well as black eyes, and pink ponytails, and the rest of the outfit is themed off of a light blue, golden and grey color palette.
- The horse skin is a brown horse that has a unique saddle which is colored orange and lighter pastel blue colors, while it also has a storage pouch towards its back that is colored pastel as well and has black belt buckles.
- The beetle skin is a reskinned version of the beetle which is now colored white and has blue eyes, an orange and emerald green pattern on its face, and between its eyes.
- The bird has a blue beak, with the rest of the body being themed on an orange, maroon, green, and blue theme.
Portal Pile Skin
The final Minecraft Legends Skins that players can get is the one that can be achieved once players have won the Portal Pile challenge. Players get access to the Portal Buster Skin after beating the challenge.
- The challenge features 20 waves of piglins that players need to survive against, and their main objective is to protect the village from being attacked by the piglins.
- The challenge gets tougher and tougher as the waves come through, and players need to use the resources given to them by the village chest and the resources around them to create scatter towers, plank golem spawners, and more in order to survive through it.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about Minecraft Legends Skins, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re at it, why not read our Minecraft Legends Fast Travel guide, which will focus on telling players how to travel in-game fast? If players want to know how to destroy all 3 piglin outposts, our Minecraft Legends Piglin Outposts guide will be of great help to you!
Alongside that, if you want to know how to build and craft Wellhouses properly, then you should check out our Minecraft Legends Wellhouses guide! Lastly, our Minecraft Legends Power Towers guide will showcase all the different types of power towers that players can find!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍