In Minecraft Legends, players can find the “villager chests” at the Fountain, located at the center of every village. These chests contain valuable supplies and are refilled by the villagers at the start of a new day.
How To Get Villager Chest In Minecraft Legends
- Players can find many villages throughout the world in Minecraft Legends.
- At the center of each village, there is a Fountain. Players can obtain villager chests from this location.
- Players can interact with these “villager chests” to obtain valuable resources.
- In addition, these chests are refilled with more valuable resources by the villagers at the start of a new day.
- Keep in mind, if the Fountain in the village is damaged, players will lose the villager chest of that village.
- Also, players can check what resources can be obtained from a village by hovering over its icon on the world map.
Crafting The Improvement: Shared Villager Chest
- As heading to every village to obtain the chest is a daunting task, players can craft the Improvement: Shared Villager Chest instead.
- This chest allows players to loot every villager chest at once from every village.
Players will need the following materials in order to craft the Improvement: Shared Villager Chest.
- 25 Iron
- 25 Coal
- 25 Diamonds
- 25 Redstones
- 100 Stones
- 100 Prismarine
Minecraft Legends is a spinoff to the iconic and beloved original Minecraft. It is a strategy-based game with a decently big world to explore. In addition, Minecraft Legends also features online cooperation, opening the game up to a wild ride of fun with your friends.
And there you have it; with our guide on Minecraft Legends: Villager Chests, players will be able to obtain all sorts of valuable resources thanks to the hardworking villagers.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍