The developers of Disney Dreamlight Valley put a lot of effort into the cooking activity. The player can make cuisines and dishes originating from all around the globe. Every single Meal that you make has a special recipe that you need to know beforehand. Today, our guide will tell you the recipe for Mint Chocolate in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Mint Chocolate is a 4-star dessert.
- The hardest stuff to cook is the 5-star Meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- To cook, the player needs to find a Cooking Station.
- One Coal is an essential requirement to start the fire before you can begin the cooking process.
- Mint Chocolate can be requested by Minnie Mouse or Ursula as a gift.
- When a Meal is cooked, it can be consumed or gifted to somebody.
- Some Meals are among the best gifts in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Cooking Mint Chocolate In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Cooking is very simple. When the player interacts with a Cooking Station after turning it on, and they are asked to put the ingredients in. Now, obviously, you can not just randomly put everything in there; every dish in the game has a very specific recipe.
Moreover, when the player has added all the correct ingredients, it will cook a Meal if you are the type of player who loves exploring. Chances are you already have the ingredients for many of the Meals in the game. Exploration is key, and all the diverse regions that the game presents are fun to explore.
Our main tip to you in regard to cooking is that you should always collect everything in your path. You can later have bigger chests and more storage in your house so you can freely store so much. Now that you know how cooking works let us see exactly what ingredients you need to cook Mint Chocolate in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Where To Get The Ingredients?
Getting all these ingredients is going to be fairly simple. Our guide will list the best possible way to obtain these without any extra handiwork. To cook Mint Chocolate in Disney Dreamlight Valley, the player will need to acquire the following ingredients from the following locations.
- x1 Cocoa Bean: The best region for these is the Sunlit Plateau, but the player can choose to look for them in the Glade of Trust instead as well.
- x1 Mint: Naturally, we are going to need to hunt ourselves some mint leaves. Make your way to Frosted Heights, and, here you should eventually run into some very soon while roaming around.
- x1 Sugarcane: Goofy has two Stalls in the game. From here, the player can purchase many ingredients and even seeds to grow said ingredients for themselves. To get yourself some sugarcane, make your way to his second stall in Dazzle Beach.
- x1 Butter: To get yourself some butter, you will have to go to Disney’s main chef, Remy. Once you are at Remy’s Kitchen, you can simply grab some butter from here.
When you are done gathering all of these ingredients, make your way to your Cooking Station to start the process. Here, all you have to do is drop the ingredients in, and soon you will have cooked what you wanted. It is as simple as it gets.
Now that you know the ingredients and where to find them, you can cook the dish whenever you want. So be sure to give it to a character who asks for it. Gifting them is absolutely essential for increasing their bond and level, which then, in return, opens up new quests.
It is obvious, due to this Subreddit post, that fans love growing their own crops and using them for Meals. It might not be Skyrim or Fallout New Vegas, but the game has certainly become a favorite open-world adventure for many non-gamers. The content it offers will only grow as time passes.
We were pleasantly surprised to receive a game like it. Most of the time, they don’t turn out great and are just a cash crab which is capitalizing on the nostalgia of fans. It is very refreshing to see that the developers love all these characters as much as the fans do.
Most people seem to love the game. They are very satisfied with the small, good quality, content-filled world that it provides. We want to hear your opinion. Did you have a fun time with all the activities? Who is your favorite Disney character? Let us know all about it in the comments section below.
While you are here, consider checking the following guides, as they may come in handy.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Turtle: How To Find & Feed.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: How To Get Aquamarine.
- All The Characters In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍