The FSS Hurricane is one of the best weapons in COD Modern Warfare 2 in the SMGs category and easily comes in competition with Lachmann Sub. The weapon is the ideal choice for close-range combat situations. It serves as a very good weapon, even for mid-range encounters. Make sure to get all aspects of the best weapon class loadout for the FSS Hurricane, from unlocking the weapon itself to the best attachments as well as perks.
- Why Trust Us: With 90+ hours in the game, Moiz is a trusted source for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 guides!
Modern Warfare 2 Best FSS Hurricane LoadoutI have selected these as the attachments to use for FSS Hurricane:
- Underbarrel: VX Pineapple (Unlocked at 556 Icarus Level 14)
- Barrel: FSS-X7 Barrel (Unlocked at FSS Hurricane Level 10)
- Stock: Demo Quicksilver Stock (Unlocked at FSS Hurricane Level 14)
- Rear Grip: Phantom Grip (Unlocked at FSS Hurricane Level 12)
- Laser: 4MW Laser Box
- More Versatile
- Improved Muzzle Velocity
- High Firing Rate
- Effectiveness decreases with range
- Laser might be disturbing
Utilizing the attachments above will enable you to be prepared for any circumstance you could think of. It doesn’t matter if it’s for scenarios involving close combat or fighting at mid-range. The FSS Hurricane will prove to be extremely useful using the attachments I mentioned above.
Best FSS Hurricane Class Build
To help you get the best perks and equipment for FSS, I’ve selected these as the top choices to consider for the best Modern Warfare 2 FSS Hurricane Loadouts:
- Basic Perk 1: Double Time
- Basic Perk 2: Scavenger or Bomb Squad
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands or Hardline
- Ultimate Perk: Quick Fix or Ghost
- Secondary Weapon: X12
- Tactical Equipment: Flash Grenade
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex or Frag Grenade
- Field Upgrade: Battle Rage or Dead Silence
I’ve designed the FSS Hurricane weapon loadout build for using the FSS Hurricane primarily. This is why I’ve selected to use the X12, which is a basic pistol as the second weapon. Moving on to X12 is quick and efficient to make the final shot at an opponent already wounded by the FSS Hurricane’s devastating shots.
In the case of Tactical Equipment, I’ve selected the Flash Grenade, which has been the preferred secondary grenade of Call of Duty players for decades, as well as it being the Stun Grenade. It assists you in blinding enemies prior to entering the corridors or rooms, which gives you an advantage over the others. It’s always better to be cautious than sorry before entering corridors or rooms.
The first option I’ve chosen for the Lethal Equipment entry for the best FSS Hurricane weapon class loadout is Semtex. Semtex is very useful in strategies that are focused on goals like Domination because it allows you to eliminate flags extremely quickly.
You can also opt for a Frag Grenade for your Lethal Weapon. Contrary to Proximity Mines, Frag Grenades are more aggressive and can help clear rooms and other areas of enemy territory quickly.
Battle Rage is an excellent choice in the Field Upgrade entry for the best FSS Hurricane weapon loadout build. If Battle Rage is activated, your health will begin to recover quickly.
- Furthermore, you also develop resistance to tactics; this helps you see clearly, and the Tactical Sprint also constantly refreshes, which allows you to run further.
- An option in place of Battle Rage is Dead Silence.
- Dead Silence is a way to temporarily block your footsteps which allows you to gain stealth. Dead Silence is activated for a time period.
- Dead Silence is refreshed upon defeating an opponent using the use of a melee weapon, gun, or throwing knife.
Phantom Perk Package
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (image credit: eXputer)
It is crucial to keep in mind that you can’t equip all of these perks until you’ve reached the necessary levels. To do that, I suggest that you purchase Phantom Perk. Phantom Perk Package, which is available from the start. It includes Double Time and Ghost from the suggestions.
- Battle Hardened helps reduce the effectiveness of Flash, Stun, EMP, and Gas Grenade effects on you.
- It also serves to reduce the effect of Shock Sticks.
- Another important thing to note about Battle Hardened is that it essentially makes you immune to Snapshot Grenades.
- Cold-Blooded makes you undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics.
- It saves you from triggering High Alert warnings and also makes you invisible to enemy Tactical Cameras, Recon Drones, and Spotter Scopes.
My Take On FSS Hurricane
SMGs have dominated the Call Of Duty games since the OG Modern Warfare series itself. The FSS Hurricane, just like the AK-74u, is a very fast weapon that helps you obliterate enemies at close-range and mid-range distances. With the wide variety of attachments Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 offers, you can increase the capabilities of your weapon according to your personal preferences.
That sums up the guide on Modern Warfare 2 FSS Hurricane loadout. SMGs are generally considered to be among the most, all class of weapons of the Call of Duty games, and Modern Warfare 2 is no exception.
I always suggest tailoring the loadout a bit to suit your choice, as everyone has their personal preference. Comment below If you have any concerns or would like to discuss your thoughts about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 FSS Hurricane weapon class configuration. Additionally, I suggest taking a look at Huzaifah Durrai’s comprehensive review of Modern Warfare 2 for an in-depth analysis.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍