As you go through Dave The Diver, you will unlock the ability to dive at night. You could catch Moray Eel Dave The Diver using this ability during the quest A Noisy Customer. To find this lethal fish, go to the Blue Hole Shadows and be careful while attacking it.
What Is The Moray Eel In Dave The Diver
Moray Eel is a fish that has to be found to make Moray Curry for the quest A Noisy Customer in Dave The Diver. It is an aggressive fish that is found during the night. During the daytime, it hides in caves and attacks you, making it too difficult to catch. You have to catch it during a night dive in Blue Hole Shallows.
Unlocking Night Dive
To find Moray Eel Dave The Diver, you must unlock the ability to night dive. After completing the Duff’s Pink Delivery quests, head straight to your sushi bar, where Otto will be waiting for you. After speaking to him, the sub-mission A Noisy Customer will be unlocked, in which you will dive at Night to catch Moray Eel to make Moray Curry.
How To Catch Moray Eel
The Moray Eel Dave The Diver is 0-50m deep in the Blue Hole Shadows. Probably, you will find it in shallow areas near water’s surfaces between rock and coral formations. You can identify it as having a long snake-like appearance and dark grey skin. It may be tricky to catch it, but here are some tips to quickly find it.
- You can only dive at night once daily, so prioritize catching Moray Eel over any other fish.
- Most probably, the eel will be located somewhere around 29m. One way to locate is to find a white-tipped shark; Moray eel will be around somewhere near the shark.
- It is an aggressive fish, as evident from the red marker over it, so be ready to dodge its attacks.
- You can identify it through the blue triangle above it.
- Use a gun like a Sniper rifle or a Net Gun to damage and then finish it with a harpoon.
How To Serve The Moray Curry
After catching the eel, you make the recipe and serve it to Otto by following the steps below.
- Go straight toward the Sushi bar
- Access the Recipe Research Menu and research Moray Eel Curry
- You will need the Turmeric, which can be found in cooking pots spread all over the Blue Hole
- Also, you can assign employees to find this spice.
- Add Moray Eel Curry to your many for the night’s service and serve it to Otto.
- Make sure to stand by your staff and get it served to Otto. Otherwise, the staff may serve it to other customers, and you must find another eel.
At this point, the quest A Noisy Customer will be completed, and you will get access to a Fish farm where you can breed different species.
So here it is, the complete guide to finding Moray Eel Dave The Diver. Finding the eel is a little tricky, but if you follow our guide, it will be straightforward to catch the fish. Moreover, you can also prepare the Moray Curry and serve it to Otto to complete the mission. Dave the Diver is surely one of the most popular action-adventure games, and fun missions like these make it more interesting to play.
- Dave The Diver: Special Jellyfish Event
- ]How To Find The Giant Trevally Fin In Dave The Diver
- Dave The Diver: Mantis Shrimp Boss
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍