What Is Gleamium In Multiversus
Gleamium is a type of currency that is available in the game so that you can get more characters, badges, emotes, and even the battle pass.
- Gleamium is a currency in Multiversus which helps you obtain characters, emojis, badges, as well as the battle pass. Unlike gold which can be attained by spending hours inside the game playing and advancing your level, Gleamium is a premium currency that can only be bought from real money.
- Gleamium can be obtained by spending real life money; it can give you a boost early on because of which there are founder packs of different categories, ranging from cheaper to more expensive.
- Sometimes, Gleamium may be available on sale on the epic store or the Playstation store, or the Microsoft store. Hence one should be on the lookout for sales if they are interested in hoarding Gleamium but cannot buy the packs at original prices.
- Another perk of Gleamium is that it can sometimes grant a player a character card, which can be used to unlock a character of their choice.
- One thing about Gleamium to be noted is that it gives players with excess money unfair advantages over veteran players who do not have enough money to spend on Gleamium and attain the characters they would want. Hence it is possible for a player who is new to the game to surpass a veteran one merely through the purchase of Gleamium.
Multiversus – The Game.By getting your characters in action, you can win and save the Multiversus. In our guide, you will find out how to use Gleamium and what are the benefits of it.
Uses Of Gleamium
Using Gleamium gets you all the kinds of cosmetics and eventually the Multiversus roster. You can use Gleamium in Multiverse if you want an upgrade on your characters or glittery rocks. You can get the following things by using Gleamium
- Variants- The amount you can spend on getting variants in Multiversus is around 500 to 2000 Gleamium but it also depends on how easily available it can be.
- Emotes- These cost around 200 to 500 Gleamium in this game, and just lime variants, the price depends mostly on how rare the emotes are.
- Explosions- In Multiversus, you can need to spend 800 to 1,200 Gleamium in order to get yourself Explosions. The price varies according to its availability.
- Presenters- They are available easily for just 100 Gleamium.
- Stickers– To get stickers in the game called Multiversus, you will need to obtain 150 Gleamium.
- Characters- The price of getting one character in Multiversus is 700 Gleamium.
How To Get Gleamium In Multiversus
To get Gleamium you need to use your real money. Now, if you are an actual gamer and you are willing to spend your money to go ahead in this game and see what it has to offer you, you are in the right place.
Game Lobby Of Multiverse..To get Gleamium while you are playing Multiversus visit the game store. There are two ways of actually getting Gleamium;
Following are the prices under which you can afford varied amounts of Gleamium.
- 450 Gleamium for $4.99 per £3.99
- 1,000 Gleamium for $9.99 per £7.99
- 2,200 Gleamium for $19.99 per £15.99
- 6,000 Gleamium for $49.99 per £39.99
Another way of getting Gleamium in the Multiversus is getting the Founder’s pack. This Founder’s pack comes in three types that will provide you with a good amount of Gleamium and also a lot of other things included in the game. The three kinds of Founder’s pack are listed below
- Standard Founder’s Pack
- Deluxe Founder’s Pack
- Premium Founder’s Pack
More About The Founder’s Pack In Gleamium
For you to be easily accessible to the Beta quickly, it is a must for you to get your hands on the Founder’s Pack. Depending on the type of rank you choose, you will be getting a lot of rewards alongside quick access.
Standard Founder’s Pack
In this type of Founder’s pack in Gleamium while playing Multiversus, called the Standard Founder’s pack, you will be unveiling access to 15 different characters, with also unlocking all those mentioned in the list, and of course 300 Gleamium so that you can get passes to the battles, emotes, voices of announcers, ring out animations and the banners. The cost of this feature in the game is $39.99.
Standard Founder’s Pack.
Deluxe Founder’s Pack
The Deluxe Founder’s pack includes 20 different characters, a unique and complete banner, which is the best of Multiversus, named the Deluxe Founder. It also consists of a Premium Battle Pass, through which you will be able to get access to entire costume sets, emote, ring-out effects and so much more. The price of Deluxe Edition is $59.99 whereas PFG Team Ring out FX and a 1000 Gleamium cost $9.99.
Deluxe Founder’s Pack.
Premium Founder’s Pack
The last pack of the Founder’s Pack in Multiversus is called the Premium Edition which has worth $99.90. This Pack provides you with 30 Character Tokens and a unique banner for the game. You will also get three Battle Passes of Premium, and also more banners which will be extraordinary.
In this version, you will also get the two best effects of ring out which are called PFG Multiversus, an exclusive plate that has your name on it in the unique Founder’s style, and most importantly you will be provided with a huge amount of Gleamium that would be 2,500 costing $19.99.
Premium Founder Pack
Varied Prices of Costumes
While using Gleamium in the Multiversus, you need to be careful on buying different character costumes as they are not only different in looks but also in cost. One costume might be cheaper while the other one would be extra pricey.
As an example, the cost of Iron Giant’s character named Beach Giant is 800 Gleamium, and on the other hand, the price of Harley Quinn’s Mad love is surprisingly 1,500 Gleamium.
Another important thing that you have to be mindful of is the kind of character you choose. You need to be sure that the character you have chosen and the amount you are spending on its costume is worth it. If there is no potential in your playing character to help you win then you will only be putting your spending into an entire waste.
Alternative To Gleamium In Multiversus
If you want to continue playing the game but are not willing to spend any amount on getting new characters, you can use Gold Coins. There are plenty of ways to get this currency in Multiversus but the most convenient one is to invite a friend.
Using Gold Coins In Multiversus.Although using Gold coins sounds exciting and is also free of cost, it does take a lot of your patience. You cannot get instant access to your characters while using Gold Coin, neither you can have a variety of other features that are available if you use Gleamium.
So, if you are an expert in gaming and love to try out new things to bring changes to your games, then using Gleamium in Multiversus might just be the best and most fun way.
Spending a little amount on your game, called the Multiversus can get you this amazing feature called Gleamium through which you can buy characters right away, give them new looks and voices, and use different banners to throw in an adventurous experience.
Multiversus-The Game.If you are a big fan of DC and have spent your childhood watching Cartoon Network, and also if you are interested in Games of Thrones,
Multiverse might just be the perfect game for you. It offers a variety of 16 characters with each character having its abilities and skills. You can unlock special characters and buff their abilities using Gleamium in Multiversus.
Released on the 26th of July, 2022, Multiversus is a free game, however, you will still have to buy money that is available in the game to unlock more characters. The game can be solo players, Player versus Players, or an online co-op.
There are many different techniques through which you can customize the game according to your will, one of them is Gleamium. Check out our Multiversus Tier List to know more about all the characters you can get in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍