One of the famous characters available in Multiversus is the ever-coward known as Shaggy or, better yet, “Raggy.” Now, in my guide, I will be spreading light on everything that you might need to know about Shaggy.
Who Is Shaggy
Shaggy’s primary motivation revolves around his love for food. However, in the Multiversus, Shaggy’s background takes a different turn. In-game, he is described as “Just a normal sandwich-munching, mystery-solving guy with the limitless power of unknown origin.”
- According to the Multiversus storyline, Shaggy stumbled upon a glowing crystal in an old mansion during an exploration with Scooby and the gang.
- Thinking it was rock candy, he consumed it. This led to a flash of brightness, followed by newfound superhuman powers.
- Shaggy pledged to use these powers to combat evil and promote goodness, as long as he’s well-fed, of course.
Build summary for Shaggy:
|Lumpy Space Punch
Speed Force Assist
|One Last Zoinks
|Knuckle Sandwich, Combo Meal,
Like, Overhead Swing!, Power
Stomp, Like, Knee Strike, Flurrious
Feet, Get Down Man, Zoinks!,
Chiller Instinct Kick, Power Uppercut,
Like, Feed The Hunger
|It’s Like Of The Charts
In total, there are currently six unlockables for Shaggy, and they are as follows:
- Space Kook: It is a profile icon that can be unlocked through the completion of Tier 1 of the Free Batlle Pass.
- Uncle Shagworthy: It is a special variant of Shaggy that can be unlocked by completing the Tier 1 of the Premium Battle Pass.
- Announcer Pack: The Shaggy Announcer Pack can be obtained by spending a mere 100 Gleamium.
- Cry: It is a crying sticker emote for Shaggy that can be acquired by spending 150 Gleamium.
- Shirt Rip: It is a taunting emote that can be obtained by purchasing it for 500 Gleamium.
- Space Kook VFX: It is a Ring out VFX that can be purchased for an astounding 1200 Gleamium.
Shaggy’s Mastery Level Rewards
Now, I will be listing all of the Mastery Level rewards that you can acquire through leveling up Shaggy. Also, I will like to inform you that the list will be starting from level 2 as level 1 is the default level.
The Mastery Level rewards are:
- Level 2: You earn the perk Lumpy Space Punch.
- Level 3: You receive 5 Toast.
- Level 4: You obtain the perk Kryptonian Skin.
- Level 5: You are rewarded with 100 Gold.
- Level 6: You are blessed with the Equip Ally perk.
- Level 7: You earn another perk by the name of Last Stand.
- Level 8: You earn the One Last Zoinks signature perk.
- Level 9: You obtain the Perk Training perk.
- Level 10: Another signature perk is named Hangry Man.
- Level 11: Earn the Snowball Effect perk.
- Level 12: Retaliation Ready perk acquired this time.
- Level 13: Another perk called the Speed Force Assist.
- Level 14: The Shaggy Profile Icon is unlocked.
- Level 15: Lastly, you are rewarded with the Shaggy Wins Badge.
All Perks For Shaggy
Next, I will be listing one of the most crucial things in the game. I will be doing this by grouping each of the perks in a category where they are most effectively used.
The groups that I will be categorizing the perks in are:
- Offensive Perks
- Defensive perks
- Utility Perks
- Signature Perks
- Lumpy Space Punch: The perk allows your team to deal 5% extra damage through melee attacks in the air.
- Snowball Effect: The perk blesses your team with additional 7% damage against the strongest fighter of the opposition.
- Kryptonian Skin: By activating this defensive perk, your team will take 4% reduced damage from all types of attacks.
- Last Stand: Through the Last Stand perk, your team will deal 10% more damage after you reach 100 damage.
- Retaliation Ready: The perk will grant your team 3 gray health for 3 seconds after you knock back opponents using a projectile.
- Speed Force Assist: The perk blesses your team with a 4% increase in movement speed.
- One Last Zoinks: Through the One Last Zoinks perk, Shaggy receives the rage ability automatically after passing 100 damage.
- Hangry Man: The perk allows Shaggy to consume his sandwich so that he can quickly charge his rage. However, the condition is that Shaggy should have a sandwich equipped.
Shaggy’s Attacks And Abilities
Now moving onwards to probably the most anticipated section of my guide on Shaggy. In this section, I will be covering all of Shaggy’s attacks, including the normal attacks, special attacks, and passive abilities.
Knuckle Sandwich: A powerful charging punch that deals a lot of damage. Also, while charging the attack, Shaggy has impenetrable armor. It is executed through neutral input.
Combo Meal: A powerful combo of punches that is concluded with a headbutt to the face and executed through side input.
Like, Overhead Swing!: A charged overhead swing that is a useful attack. It can be executed through the up input.
Power Stomp: A powerful charging Armored Stomp that can break an enemy’s armor. After attacking an enemy, press the input again to combo the move into a clap attack that applies a slow effect on the foes. Now, to be able to execute the attack, you will have to input the down input.
Flurrious Feet: Shaggy performs a flurry of kicks downwards on the enemy multiple times that can be performed through the air-neutral input.
Like, Knee Strike: A forward dashing knee attack that can astonishingly also be charged to power it up. The attack can be executed through the air side input.
Flying Slacker Smack: A smack swing attack from above that is performed by Shaggy through the aerial up input.
Get Down Man: A classic two-handed pounding strike from the air to pummel your enemies into the ground through the air down input.
Zoinks!: Can be charged to build up Shaggy’s rage, and after it is fully charged, Shaggy achieves the raged state and applies enraged to his allies. Additionally, he also drops a Scooby Snack that heals the fighter who picks it up.
Also, if Shaggy is in a rage state, then he will dash to the nearest ally to enrage him and release an energy blast. The move can be executed through the neutral input.
Chiller Instinct Kick: Shaggy performs a forward-flying kick. It is performed through the side input.
Power Uppercut: Shaggy performs an upward flying uppercut that can also hit the opponent multiple times if performed in a raged state. The move is performed through the up input.
Like, Feed The Hunger: In his raged state, Shaggy’s sandwich will grow bigger and do more damage if he has it equipped. Alternatively, the attack turns into a slam attack if no sandwich is equipped by Shaggy. The attack is performed through the down input.
Like, C’mere Man: Shaggy is launched upwards and hits the ground at full force to gain armor and deal damage to the nearby enemies. In the raged state, he will create a shockwave projectile attack that hits multiple times. And if he is holding a sandwich, then he uses the sandwich as a projectile. The attack, in any case, can be executed through the air-down input.
The Passive Abilities for the Shaggy are:
- It’s Like Of The Charts: Shaggy’s raged special attacks hit harder, move further, grant armor, and apply maximum stacks of Weakened effect on the enemies. However, the rage is consumed after an attack.
- Enraged allies will apply maximum stacks of the Weakened effect on their next hit. However, the enraged state is fully consumed in the process.
- Shaggy will always spawn with a sandwich in his hand.
Best Strategies And Combos For Shaggy
Shaggy, established as a Bruiser class character in Multiversus, excels in close combat with mostly normal melee attacks. However, his unique ability lies in charging up a rage state, enhancing the effectiveness of his special attacks.
- During his raged state, Shaggy’s attacks apply the Weakened effect, making enemies more vulnerable to subsequent attacks and knockback.
- Utilize special moves like Power Uppercut or Like, C’mere Man in a combo to hit enemies multiple times during the raged state.
- A distinctive feature is Shaggy’s ability to enrage allies, imposing the Weakened effect on enemies and rendering them defenseless.
- The key strategy for effective Shaggy gameplay is to maximize the application of the Weakened effect on enemies, providing an advantage in challenging situations.
Also, our website has already covered various characters in Multiversus like Reindog, LeBron James, Taz, Tom & Jerry, Harley Quinn, and more. I have also addressed some of the community questions like How To Toast In Multiversus, Trophies In Multiversus, How To Get Gleamium, and more.
With this, I bring my guide on Shaggy’s guide to a conclusion. In the guide, I fully discussed Shaggy’s background, attacks, unlockables, perks, and more. I hope that the guide was helpful in any way possible. If you feel that I missed something in the guide, please let me know through the comment section below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍