What is Cooking in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds
Food is important in the game, as it makes you stronger. You need to have food before a battle to get the power you need to fight. There are two main locations for Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Cooking, one is Familiar Forest and another one is your Kingdom.
- Food is important in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds as it gives power to the player before a battle.
- There are two main locations for cooking in the game: Familiar Forest and the player’s Kingdom.
- Cooking in the Kingdom gives the player more power, while cooking in the Familiar Forest is for the workers.
- Ingredients for cooking can be found in monster drops, farming, skill books, and foraging.
- Every food in the game has a different function, and players should pick those that give more power to their character.
- Foraging points for ingredients can be found in different locations, such as Rolling Hills, Golden Grove, and Robinson Island.
Cooking in Your Kingdom
The exact location in your kingdom for cooking is shown below in the picture. Location in your kingdom
Once you reach this location, you will notice a cooking station in front of you. You will talk to the NPC on the station and prepare the food that you want to cook. A menu bar will appear that will have different food options. You click on the food, and it gets prepared.
The food you are master at gives you more power. For example, if food gives players a power of 300 and you are a master at it, you will get 500 power. You will keep clicking on these different food items as you want to accumulate as much energy as you can. Remember that each food has a different purpose and different power.
You can also share the food that you made in the kingdom with your friends. Five people can eat one food. However, the cooking system works differently in the familiar forest. We have mentioned the details of the familiar forest below.
Cooking in the Familiar Forest
The food here is more specific and does not contain any specific effects. You can cook in your farm’s oven using the ingredients you have grown here. The food you prepare in the familiar forest does not serve the purpose of giving you power; it is for the workers.
You prepare the food on the farm and give it to workers who need more power to continue working for you. If the workers are low on power, they will stop working. It is important for workers to work, as they help your farm to get bigger.
Where to Find Ingredients for Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Cooking
Ingredients are important for cooking, but players usually get confused about where to find these ingredients. We have covered everything that will help you in finding these ingredients.
One way to find ingredients in the game is by finding them in the drops by monsters. Many important ingredients like Plainswort flower, supple leather, Baneflower, and shadow glass are found in drops. Some ingredients and who they are dropped by are mentioned below.
- Plainswort Flower: Dropped by Baatender
- Supple Leather: Dropped by Pom Pom
- Baneflower: Dropped by Turburn
- Shadow glass: Dropped by Monolith
- Emberstone: Dropped by Eggroll
- Angula: Dropped by Girlfiend
- Drill screw: Dropped by Iron-Man
- Jade Marbel: Dropped by Scrambled Eggroll
Ingredients From Farming
Another way to get ingredients is by farming. While you are farming, you will notice that sometimes the ingredients for cooking food appear. Ingredients may also fall from trees when you are farming. We have covered Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Territe Farming in one of our guides.
Ingredients From Skill Books
You can also get ingredients by buying skill books from an NPC that become available almost after every hour. She becomes available after every hour, so make sure to visit her at the location shown in the image.
Visiting her increases the chance of you getting something nice from her. A tip here is to buy everything that is available at the moment.
A general tip for all types of foods is to keep checking what each food does. Every food has a different function, and you should pick those that give more power to your character.
Foraging Points For Ingredients
Foraging points are the locations that yield something useful for the items in your resources. Similarly, you can also find ingredients by foraging. We have enlisted some common foraging points for ingredients.
- Springwater Foraging Point: Rolling Hills and Shimmering Sands
- Booster Shoots Foraging Point: Rolling Hills
- Baneflower Foraging Point: Temple of Trials
- Glowcap Foraging Point: Golden Grove
- Shadow glass Foraging Point: The Genie’s Steps
- Wetstone Foraging Point: The Bayous
- Angula Foraging Point: Robinson Island
- Raw Steel Foraging Point: The Pig Iron Plain
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Cooking system is not complex, but finding ingredients is. You can find ingredients by following the steps mentioned in the guide above. We have mentioned a few foraging points in the guide, while you can always explore more locations.
Next: How to Delete Characters Ni No Kuni Crossworlds
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍