Dead Island 2 includes countless search quests for which we need to discover different areas. Similarly, Which Pool Belong To Obi’s Crush Dead Island 2 is an objective of the quest Clean and Snatch in Beverly Hills. In this guide, we will be discussing the steps to complete the task.
- Which Pool Belong To Obi’s Crush is an objective of the quest Clean and Snatch
- Obi is a pool guy who was assigned to clean his crush’s pool. He turns out to be a mutant who has to be killed.
- After finding Obi’s phone, we follow these steps
- Open Obi’s phone through the menu and read his messages.
- We find that he was assigned to clean a pool at a Live Streamers House
- Go to the Bel Air section of the map
- Go To Goat Pen
- We have to kill Obi there
- After killing Obi, we collect his key to complete the quest.
- Using those keys, we open a case that gives access to the Electrocutor Officor’s Sword.
How To Complete Which Pool Belongs to Obi’s Crush
Once we have found Obi’s phone after locating Dave’s phone, we follow the steps below to complete this task.
- Open the menu
- Go the collectibles
- Go to the journal
- Scroll over to the lost and found
- Open Obi’s phone and read the messages on it
- The message says the Obi was assigned to clean a particular pool at a Live Streamer‘s house
- The only hint we get is that the house belongs to a live streamer
- We Go to the Bel section of the map
- The exact location of the house is in Goat Pen.
- At this point, the objective of the quest changes to Which pool belongs to Obi’s crush
- As we go inside the house, we will find Obi there. A mini-boss fight starts there.
How To Defeat Obi?
We need to be careful when dealing with Obi. Although it is not difficult to defeat him, it is better to catch him off guard. Since Obi is a runner zombie, he can cause great damage. When we defeat Obi, he drops a key that is to be used to complete the rest of the quest. We open the chest at the starting point of the quest in Bel Air to find the Electrocutor Officer’s Sword and 2000 XP. This marks the end of the quest.
Electrocutor Officer’s Sword
Electrocutor Officer’s Sword is one of the most useful melee weapons you acquire by completing the quest. The unique thing about this sword is that it is equipped with an electrocutor mod that gives a moderate amount of damage whenever struck. The sword has the following stats
- Power – 202
- Damage – 167
- Durability – 65 (Max)
Note: The stats may vary according to the player level in the game.
This marks the end of our guide. We hope this helps you complete the task Which Pool Belongs To Obi’s Crush in Dead Island 2 quickly. There is a myriad of tasks like these in the game which are very confusing. We do not find the exact info on the objective in the game. Similarly, you can complete Nikki’s Prize Key in Dead Island 2 by reading our guide. In addition to this, we have covered Dead Island 2 Brock’s Safe Key Location for you.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍