One Piece Odyssey’s wide variety of side activities also includes bounties. These bounties require you to eliminate specific enemies for a reward in Alabasta.
- Players can unlock bounties by speaking to the Mediator Marzin NPC in Alabasta.
- These bounties require players to defeat 5 different enemies in various locations.
- The Evil Bulbro is located in the town of Alabasta.
- The Beast Tamer Mooji can be found in the Ravine of no Return.
- The “Sniper Genius” Sniper Killer is found in a small cave in the Great Sandy Desert.
- The Garuda Pirate Gardar can be found in the Bone Bridge Canyon, located in the Great Sandy Desert.
- Godspeed Fasti can be found in Alubarna Ravine, in the Desert near Alubarna.
All Alabasta Bounties In One Piece Odyssey
Here are the bounties players can undertake in Alabasta.
The Evil Bulbro is the first bounty players will overtake. This bounty has them fighting evil twin brothers, as requested by Mediator Marzin. They are in Alabasta, and their location is marked on the map, so do not worry about finding them.
They are very easy and can be defeated with minimal effort. After defeating them, your first bounty will be complete. However, the reward may not be to your expectations.
- Reward: 3,000,000
Beast Tamer Mooji
After defeating the Evil Bulbro, players can undertake more bounties. To find the Beast Tamer Mooji, head to the Ravine of no Return.
- Once there, head forward and then take a right.
- Now after going through the tunnel, take a right again.
- Once you reach the next room, take a left.
- After arriving at the next room, head forward into the entrance to a cave.
- Once you get out of that cave and into a grassy area, take a right.
In this area, you will encounter the Beast Tamer Mooji. He is accompanied by 2 Rock Pandas. However, the fight is very easy. You will have no trouble making short work of this enemy. This is the highest paying bounty out of all the bounties in Alabasta, in One Piece Odyssey.
- Reward: 3,800,000
“Sniper Genius” Sniper Killer
The “Sniper Genius” Sniper Killer is found in a small cave in the Great Sandy Desert.
- To find him, head to the Sandy Oasis in the Great Sandy Desert.
- Now, head Northwards until you find an entrance to a cave.
- You will enter the Desert Cave here.
The “Sniper Genius” Sniper Killer will now appear on your mini-map. He will be accompanied by his minions. As usual, these enemies are very easy to beat. They are weak against technique skills, so make sure you use them to get the job done as quickly as possible.
- Reward: 3,000,000
Garuda Pirate Gardar
The Garuda Pirate Gardar can be found in the Bone Bridge Canyon, located in the Great Sandy Desert. Locating this bounty target is very easy as there is no complex route.
The Garuda Pirate Gardar is accompanied by 5 of his minions. They are all weak against technique skills, so make good use of them to take these enemies down. Technique skills will make short work of them, regardless of the enemy’s high numbers.
- Reward: 3,000,000
The Godspeed Fasti can be found in Alubarna Ravine, in the Desert near Alubarna. Once you reach a wooden barricade, Chopper will be able to go through the small gap. Once he does so, you will encounter Godspeed Fasti.
Godspeed Fasti will be accompanied by 3 minions. They are weak against Power skills, so use them accordingly to make short work of these enemies to finish your bounty.
- Reward: 3,300,000
How To Unlock Bounties In One Piece Odyssey
Once players have completed Chapter 2 of the main story, they will arrive in Alabasta. Continue on your journey through the town of Alabasta, and you will run into the Mediator Marzin NPC. Interacting with this NPC will allow you to undertake bounties throughout the world of One Piece Odyssey.
Once you have talked to the Mediator Marzin, head to the bulletin board in Alabasta to undertake bounties.
One Piece Odyssey is the latest game developed by ILCA and published by Bandai Namco, based on the hit manga series One Piece by Eiichiro Oda. It is a turn-based RPG with an open world that allows fans to experience the breathtaking world of the manga series. In addition, players can embody these characters and witness a completely original story.
And there you have it; with our guide on all Alabasta bounties in One Piece Odyssey, you can get them done without breaking a sweat.
If you have just started One Piece Odyssey, check out our beginners’ guide. Also, you can check our guide if you want to learn more about the characters in One Piece Odyssey. If you want to spice up your style, check out our guide on how to unlock the traveling set outfit. Obtaining the best equipment is key in making your stats very overpowered. Knowing all about Sanji’s meals can make all the difference in combat.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍