- Hecate is an A-tiered Sinner and belongs to the Arcane role and an S-ranked overall unit!
- The main benefit of having Hecate in your team is that she is able to deal explosive damage and can help win your battles!
- Hecate is very easily achievable since she is given to you for free when you first start the game!
- While you do not have to use Hecate in every team, she is a great addition nonetheless!
Path To Nowhere, with its range of 45+ sinners to choose from, players can unlock all sorts of sinners to equip to their parties, one of them being known as Hecate, who will go in-depth about in our Path To Nowhere Hecate guide!
Starting things off, let’s start by introducing the character herself. Hecate, one of the first people to accompany you when you first start the game, is going to be an important element. She is going to be an A-rank sinner, also known as the typical SR or 4-star character.
When it comes to her role, she will belong to the arcane role, which essentially means that she can deal explosive damage whenever a match is started. She is known to be a sinner that is extremely adept at being able to deal magic damage to opponents that are present in front of her.
Alongside that, she is also known to be able to deal core damage, which is one of the most important aspects in a tower-defence game like PTN.
As for her main belonging, she is going to belong to Limbo, which describes everything as being blinded and all being vanity. When it comes to her min stats, they are listed as follows:
- HP: 921
- Atk: 146
- Def: 54
- Resistance: 54
- Attack Speed: 0.54
At any given time, she can deal core damage to enemies and considering she doesn’t belong to endura, her blocking abilities aren’t all that strong. Therefore, she is only able to block one enemy at any given time.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the promotions that Hecate will require and what items players will require to level her up. For every sinner, there will be a total of 3 phases, and they can max out when they reach level 90, which will be their final phase.
Before phase one, players will be granted the ability to level up their sinner, or Hecate, in this manner up to level 20, which will require resources that are known as Mania Essence as well as Discoins.
When the character has reached level 20, they can be qualified for the first phase level up, which will automatically raise the level cap from leveling up Hecate from 20 to 40 and then stops there.
Phase one will automatically increase the base HP and raises it to 1547, while it ends up increasing the base attack for Hecate and raises it to 248. Apart from that, it will also increase Hecate’s defense and enhance it up to 90, while her magic resistance will be increased up to 93.
Her phase one will also unlock the Into The Night skill while also giving players a total of 40 hypercubes. As for the phase enhancement cost, it will cost players:
- 15 Phase 1 Arcane Elemental Fluid
- 12 organic bone shards
- 18 twilight stone raw ore
- 30000 discoins
Next up, phase 2 arrives. From here, players can take Hecate and move her even further up from level 40 and stop at level 70. Phase 2 increases the HP to 2293, Attack to 367, Defense to 134, and magic resistance to 137.
Unlocking phase 2 also unlocks the Ghastly Shadow skill while also unlocking the crimebrand column, alongside also unlocking fatal reflection as well as giving players 60 hypercubes as a reward.
To get Hecate up to phase 2, players will need the following:
- 15 Phase 2 Arcane Elemental Fluid
- 12 infected bone shards.
- 18 twilight stone concentrates
- 100000 discoins.
Her final ascension or her final phase will allow her to be maxed out and will take her to level 90 from level 70, and will increase her final HP to 3365, Attack to 536, Defense to 197, and magic resistance to 200.
It will also unlock a specific skin for her, which we will showcase later, while also unlocking her exclusive crime-brand slot. Players will also be given 80 hypercubes for maxing her out, and as for her phase enhancement cost:
- 25 phase 3 Arcane Elemental Fluid
- 24 Mutated Spiked Bone Shard
- 36 Twilight Crystal
- 480000 Discoins.
Moving on, let’s take a quick look at how her skills operate and how she can dominate the battlefield as an arcane unit.
Starting things off with her first skill, it will be known as delusion, which will also be her basic or normal attack. Costing no energy, Hecate can perform this attack over and over again against the enemy.
With the skill always active, she can attack using Nightmare’s power, after which she can deal hits at the opponent present in front of her, which will be comparable to 105% of her base attack, and the damage output will be her elemental damage which is magic damage every time.
The overall range for the skill will be in a 9×9 grid in front of her while also being able to hit enemies that are present one tile to her right as well as one tile to her left, and this excludes the 9×9 grid that we mentioned before.
Players need to reach at least sinner phase one to level up the skill, and it will cost Discoins, Skill Modules, as well as Raw ores. The skill can be leveled up to level 10, and the enhancements are as follows:
- Level 2: Damage is enhanced up to 112%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 4: Damage gets increased to 128%
- Level 5: damage is enhanced to 136%.
- Level 6: 146% enhancement.
- Level 7: 155% enhancement
- Level 8: 166% enhancement
- Level 9: 177% enhancement
- Level 10: 189% enhancement.
Next up, we have her ultimate skill, which will be a Lightless Mirror. It will have an energy cost of 30, while it can deal a total of one core damage to enemies whenever the player ends up using it in combat.
When it is unleashed, Hecate can unleash the brutal power of Nightmare, which grants her the ability to unleash damage that is equivalent to 630% of her base attack as magic damage on the enemies. Alongside that, she will also deal core damage to those opponents that have their cores exposed.
The skill itself is a single-target ultimate that will be able to deal explosive damage to the opponent in the targetted grid, players will need to reach phase sinner 1 to level it up, and it will require players’ discoins, skill modules as well as arsenopyrite raw ores. As for the damage increases, they are listed as follows:
- Level 2: 672% increase.
- Level 3: 714% increase.
- Level 4: 763% increase.
- Level 5: 819% increase.
- Level 6: 868% increase.
- Level 7: 931% increase.
- Level 8: 994% increase.
- Level 9: 1057% increase.
- Level 10: 1134% increase.
Into The Night
Let’s move on to her passive skills, one of which will be known as Into The Night, and it will automatically be activated whenever required during the heat of the battle.
Whenever Hecate, as well as NIghtmare, can unleash damage against enemies, the enemy will enter a dream mode. For every stack of dreams that the opponent has on them, the damage being caused by a nightmare and Hecate simultaneously will be increased by a total of 1%, and the dream can be stacked up to a total of 10 times.
The skill can be upgraded once the player can reach sinner phase 1, and once again, it will use the same materials such as skill modules, arsenopyrite raw ores, and several discoins. As for the upgrades, they are listed below:
- Level 2: 1.1% increase.
- Level 3: 1.15% increase.
- Level 4: 1.2% increase.
- Level 5: 1.3% increase.
- Level 6: 1.4% increase.
- Level 7: 1.5% increase.
- Level 8: 1.6% increase.
- Level 9: 1.7% increase.
- Level 10: 1.8% increase.
Another solid passive skill that players should not miss out on is known as Ghastly Shadow.
Players can unlock the skill once they get Hecate up to Phase 2 or level 40 or above. With the passive in hand, players will be able to gain a total of 10% magic penetration increase once the match has begun. As for the enhancements:
- Level 2: 10.7% increase.
- Level 3: 11.4% increase.
- Level 4: 12.2% increase.
- Level 5: 13% increase.
- Level 6: 13.9% increase.
- Level 7: 14.8% increase.
- Level 8: 15.8% increase.
- Level 9: 16.9% increase.
- Level 10: 18% increase.
Match Leader Skill
When it comes to other skills, before every match or level starts, players can select one of their sinners as the leader of the team, which consists of a total of 6 sinners that players can lay out before the battle officially starts.
With Hecate being made the leader of a team, the skill Fatal Reflection will come into action, which will automatically increase her core damage that will be dealt whenever she casts her ultimate by one point. While the skill may not seem crucial, it does help in certain situations with bosses that core needs to be broken to progress further.
lastly, as for her special ability, it will add up to an exclusive all, which will be the Forbidden Nightmare. Hecate will be able to bring out Nightmare into the targetted grid and will be able to block a total of 2 opponents at once.
Nightmare will be able to take Hecate’s HP based on 120, 135, or 150%, and 60, 70, or 80% of her base attack, as well as 160, 180, and 200% of her base defense as well as magic resistance.
Moving on, let’s briefly discuss how the shackles operate for Hecate. As a quick rundown, shackles can be directly compared to constellations or upgrades whenever a player receives a dupe of the same character. Considering Hecate is an A-ranking sinner, players can gain dupes of her easily as compared to S-ranking sinners.
With her first shackle, players will be able to activate Bad Dream, which means that anytime Hecate can use her ultimate, the next damage that she unleashes from Lightless Mirror will be enhanced by 10%. And at max will be increased by 30%.
Her second shackle will be known as Shackles Sync I, which will simply enhance her overall attack by 5%. Her third shackle, known as Shadow in Dream will be able to increase Hecate’s damage reduction by an extra 15% whenever you are able to inflict dream onto an opponent.
Her fourth shackle, Emotion Resonance, will essentially reduce the total amount of energy consumption by a total of 3 points while her last shackle, Shackles Sync II increases attack by a further 5%.
When it comes to her overall affinity, it will be listed as follows:
- The first affinity unlocks information such as her supervision record while also being able to directly increase her magic resistance by a total of 3 as well as increasing her attack by 4.
- The second affinity will increase the magic resistance by 3, and the attack will remain at a +4.
- The third affinity makes the magic resistance stay the same while the attack is increased to +5.
- The fourth affinity unlocks her special talk 1 voice files, makes magic resistance stay the same, attacks the same, and the same can be said for her fifth affinity.
- The sixth affinity will unlock data about her which will be her surveillance records.
- Seventh Affinity will unlock her special conversation and 2 voice files about her.
- The eighth affinity will unlock her third special conversation.
- Her ninth affinity will unlock data about her which will be her monitoring record as well as her emoji.
- Her tenth affinity unlocks information such as monitoring records, as well as obedience, is fully increased voice files and gives her the title dreamer.
Last but not least, here is the ranking and factors when it comes to Path To Nowhere tier list:
- Overall Rating: S, as she is able to take her ultimate skill and is a pretty good arcane unit, especially for being an A-rank sinner. She is able to clear most content in the game and is an excellent unit that is also very beginner-friendly, especially since she is given to players for free.
- Main Storyline: She is given an S rating for clearing story content, such as main chapters, while also being pretty useful in the SD side stories.
- For Broken Frontline, she gets an SS rating, and for guide events, she gets an overall rating of S.
And there we have it! An overview of how Hecate operates and how she is able to perform in combat as well as how her skills operate. Rerolling can be extremely helpful for players that want to get further faster. Therefore, our Path To Nowhere Reroll Guide will be useful! And for complete beginners, our Path To Nowhere Beginner’s Guide is a must-read! With that, we will wrap up our Path To Nowhere Hecate guide!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍