Part of your adventure in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is the classes that you have to take in the academy. There are 7 different classes that players can take in the game, and history is one of them. You would need to take 6 lessons, 1 midterm, and a final to complete a class. Now, if you want to pass the history class in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet and unlock the shrine locations, you would need the history answers.
History AnswersThe history lectures by Ms. Raifort can be divided into 3 sections: the 6 normal lessons, 1 mid-term exam, and a final exam. So, a total of 8 classes come under the history subject. In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you need to get 3 out of 5 mid-term answers right and 4 out of 5 answers correct in the finals to pass the history class.
There are 6 lessons with a midterm after the 3rd lesson and a final after all 6. And Ms. Raifort will ask the players a question during each lesson that are:
- What exactly was believed to rest in the depths of the Great Crater – inside Area Zero?
- Approximately how many years ago was it that the Paldean Empire began to rule this region?
Ans. About two thousand years ago.
- Tell me – approximately how many years ago was this academy of ours established?
Ans. About eight hundred years ago.
After the third lesson, there is a midterm exam, and after taking the exam, the lessons will resume.
- I said that one of the treasures was “a set of tablets.” What do you think these tablets were?
Ans. Wooden planks for writing on.
As you finish the fourth lesson, you should head towards the lobby. You should see Ms. Raifort by the bookshelf on the ground floor. Talk to her and answer that you don’t believe that the story is make-believe. This is important in unlocking the shrine locations towards the end.
- What was the name of the team that first made it to the deepest reaches of the Great Crater?
Ans. The Area Zero Expedition.
When you start the sixth lesson, there will be a short comment by Ms. Raifort. “To start from our present and study history in reverse?!” Both answers to this question are correct since it is purely an opinionated question.
- What is the name of the famous professor who unraveled the Terastal phenomenon mystery?
Ans. Professor Sada in Pokemon Scarlet (or Professor Turo in Pokemon Violet).
Note that there is no reward for a correct answer during the lessons, nor is there a penalty for any wrong answers.
The midterm exam takes place in the 4th class after 3 lectures. There are 5 questions in the history midterm with no time limit. The questions in the midterm come from what the teacher has taught in the lectures. But even if you didn’t pay attention during the lectures, we have you covered.
- What is the name of the geological formation in the center of the Paldea region?
Ans. The Great Crater of Pladea.
- What was long believed to rest in the depths of Area Zero?
- How many years ago did the Paldean Empire begin to rule this region?
Ans. Approximately 2,000 years ago.
- How many years ago was this academy built?
Ans. 805 years ago.
- Those seeking ___ need to look no further than the oranges of Paldea.
To pass the history midterm exam, you need to get three answers right out of 5.
The history final takes place after the 7th class, after 6 lessons and 1 midterm. Just like the midterm, the history final also has 5 questions with no time limit. The questions are all from what Ms. Raifort has taught in her lessons and the answers for the history final are as follows.
- What is the area within the Great Crater of Paldea called?
Ans. Area Zero
- How many years ago was this academy founded?
Ans. 805 years ago.
- Which of these did not appear in the Paldean fairy tale about the four treasures?
Ans. A folding fan.
- Which Area Zero Expedition member wrote the record of the team’s activities?
- How many years ago did Professor Sada/Turo invent Tera Orbs?
Ans. 10 years ago.
You need to get four answers correct out of the above five to pass the history final.
The primary reward for passing a class is experience candies, but the ultimate reward from Ms. Raifort makes attending classes worthwhile. Experience candies grant your Pokémon experience without battling and come in five sizes.
- Passing the midterm history exam yields x5 Exp. Candies S (small), achievable after completing 3 history lessons and answering 3 out of 5 questions correctly. You can earn x35 Exp. Candies S by passing midterms for all 7 classes.
- After passing the final history exam, you receive x5 Exp. Candies M (Moderate) by getting 4 out of 5 answers correct. To attend the final, complete all 6 history lectures and pass the midterm. You can get x35 Exp. Candies M by passing finals for all 7 classes.
The main reward from history classes is unlocking shrine locations. After passing the history final, find Ms. Raifort in the ground floor lobby near a bookshelf. She’ll share the shrine locations on your map during a conversation about legendary Pokémon and stakes.
This unlocks fast travel to the shrines, allowing you to capture legendary Pokémon. Once you catch all four, talk to Ms. Raifort again for your final reward, TM 140 – Nasty Plot.
Taking classes in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is completely up to the player. There are 7 different classes available for the players to take, with each having different rewards upon completion. Yes, taking classes inside a game seems very boring and a waste of time, but the rewards you get upon completing these classes are worth the effort.
After this guide, I hope you ace your history classes and are on your way to capturing the legendaries. I would recommend having False Swipe on you as you go on to capture the legendaries to make sure you don’t faint them. If you are having trouble with finding shiny Pokemons then give the How To Find Shiny Pokémon guide a read. Let me know your thoughts about classes in a Pokemon game in the comments below.
- Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Guides, Walkthrough
- How To Terastallize In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Starter Evolutions
- How to Breed Pokémon
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍