From knowing How To Get The Poop Follower Form in the Cult Of The Lamb to catching fish from the sea, it will keep you on the edge of your seat. Cult of the Lamb unwraps with the death of a lamb by the four prophets. However, a God called The One Who Waits revives the Lamb back but not without self-interest. You may also check out our Cult Of The Lamb review.
- Cult Of The Lamb lets you customize the followers of your cults into various forms that the game has given, one of them being the “Poop Form”.
- To be able to obtain the Poop Follower Form, you need to collect these items:
- Squishy Creatures
- Getting this follower form is also essential if you want to progress further in the game.
- You then need to make “Poop Bowl” food and feed them to your followers and the more they eat the better.
- Eventually, the more you cook, suddenly you will unlock the “Poop Follower Skin”
The lamb starts a cult of his own to defeat those prophets and take revenge for The One Who Waits.
Not only that but make sure you take care of all the needs that your followers have. From feeding them, performing several rituals, making sure they all get shelter to even making sure of their good health.
However, if you fail to do any of these, your followers might even go against you, so make sure they are happy and satisfied.
Cult of the Lamb includes a lot of things, even taking care of your sick followers and cleaning their poop and vomit.
How Is Poop Caused In The Cult Of The Lamb
If there is poop and vomit all around you, there has to be a reason, right? Well, here we have a list of the possible reason that causes poop:
- Poop: When followers take in food, the extra needs to get extraction. However, there are foods like Basic Berry Bowl, due to which the chances of your followers getting poop are increased.
- Vomit: When your followers look at all the corpses, poop, and lots of vomits, they would naturally get nausea and hence, end up puking.
- Sickness: Sickness is caused when your followers live in an environment that is not very well maintained and unhealthy. When you leave corpses unattended, the chances of a disease spreading get high.
- Evil Bishop: You will interact with a very evil Bishop, and he will curse your followers with sickness.
You will have to engage with the sick followers as part of some of the quests. However, when these appear in the circle for summoning, they are open to catching the disease.
How To Clean Poop
You will have to clean up the poop in a manual manner at the beginning of the game. For that, you will have to move towards the refuse on the ground and click on an E button. Doing so will clean the poop. Moreover, poop can also get turned into a fertilizer which would help your crops in growing.
However, there will be several more options available for you through the mechanic of Divine Inspiration.
- Building An Outhouse: A place for your followers to release the poop. However, there would still be a need for you to gather the poop that is all piled up in one place. Luckily, it is not diffused everywhere.
- A Janitor Station: After you have built the Outhouse, you can ask your followers to give you a hand in getting the place cleaned. Your followers will take care of the poop after they find it on the ground.
Cult Four Row
Outhouse No. Two: The Outhouse No.2 is kind of like the variant of the lower tier. However, it does have a higher capacity to do things
Healing Sick Followers
You may heal your followers that get sick in the following ways:
- Giving Them Bed Rest: You need to have a conversation with your followers and ask them to get some bed rest if they do not feel good. However, if the condition of your follower is not that bad, you may not ask them.
- Healing Bay: You will need to build up a Healing Bay to heal your followers and feel better. Doing so will heal them fully. What you have to do is take up any of the followers who are sick. Furthermore, you will need to use 15x Camellia on them to get them recovered.
- Healing Bay Two: The top-notch variant to help your follower get healed. However, it would not be of much use as you are leading towards your game’s tail-end.
How To Get The Poop Follower Form
For you to know how to get the poop follower form in the Cult of the lamb, you will need to gather some of the strangest stuff around. A lot of achievements will be unlocked, resulting in a gain of 100% if you manage to do that.
All the stuff you need to collect includes a lot of Followers Forms, and on every follower form that you get, you will be rewarded. The Followers Form that would need to collect will include Monsters, Snails, a few squishy creatures, and a very gross item, the poop.
In the adventure of gathering followers form, there is a rather unhealthy and filthy item. You can go for the item if you have the courage, called the poop. You can get the poop follower form unlocked by putting a bundle of manure on their heads.
Furthermore, choosing not to get into this is not a choice. You need to know how to get the Poop Followers Form In Cult Of The Lamb if you want to get ahead in one game.
Why You Should Get The Poop Follower Form
Let us tell you way ahead that getting the poop follower form is not a difficult job; however, how you can get the poop follower form in the cult of the lamb is extremely gross. Players would need to feed their followers. To do that, you should know how to get the Poop Follower Form In Cult Of The Lamb and get closer to the Achievement of the Full Flock.
However, your hands will get very dirty in the process of gathering up tons of poop and turning it into food for your followers. Nevertheless, the meals you feed to your followers made from poop can also result in them getting sick. But still, there is a minor chance that it won’t affect your followers much, and they will be just fine.
You would need to gather the poop and put them in a bowl for cooking. Your followers will then be able to use them. However, there is no proper number of how many bowls you need to prepare for your followers.
Creating around 18 bowls of food for your followers might just be a little complicated, though.
Moreover, if you want to make your followers get most of the food, make sure there is a Healing Bay. Also, you would need the Flowers Of Camellia in case anyone gets sick. If the players have got the skill to eat through the Crown Of Red can very well get the task done by themself as the Lamb is not exposed to getting sick.
However, it would still be pretty disgusting to watch your followers consume all the poop food and then throw up. Also, for you, knowing how to get the Poop Follower Form in Cult Of The Lamb is important.
To be able to know how you can get the poop follower from in the cult of the lamb makes you get towards the end of the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍