The widely awaited game, Tower Of Fantasy, has finally been released. The new MMO RPG game developed by Level Infinite in some aspects is similar to the famous Genshin Impact. However, the game has its own unique elements also which make that much good to play and sit above the others. Now, when a new game like Tower Of Fantasy is released, the standard issue for players is how to get the best performance and settings for the game to work flawlessly on their device.
- The Basic Settings of the game are mainly about the experience of the game.
- We recommend you set your Camera Preferences to Default.
- The Display Preference Settings are for the game’s HUD and other options and are not related to performance boosting.
- The Control Preference affects your playstyle a bit in the game.
- The Language Settings of the game has eight different languages, while voiceover is available in English and Japanese only.
- The only thing to concern in Compliance Settings is the microphone, which you should set to on.
- The Controller Settings allows players to connect external controllers of their choice.
- The Other Settings option includes additional settings like Message, Self, and others.
- The Display Settings are the most important as they deal with the game’s performance. You should leave Style Settings as default and set Screen Settings to smooth and balance.
- Set Same Screen Wanderer to 10 people, disable anti-aliasing, disable motion blur, and keep the FPS setting at 60.
Best Settings For Tower Of Fantasy
Now, before we get into the full-blown tweaking of the settings you first have to access the settings section of the game. And to access the settings section you first have to log in to the game and then close all the banners. Next on the top right corner, there will be a section named settings.
Furthermore, the settings section will comprise the following categories:
Now, our guide will be focusing on the settings that can achieve the highest possible FPS and game smoothness for an average device as Tower OF Fantasy is a heavy game for some devices. However, we are here to help you out through our Tower Of Fantasy Best Settings guide. So let us get to tweaking the settings of the game.
The Best Settings for Tower Of Fantasy basic settings mostly depend on how you want to experience the game. However, we will list a recommended list for all the basic settings options. Also, if you want to change something you are free to as most settings here do not affect the game performance very much.
Now, first of all, we recommend that you keep the camera preferences to default, or if you want then you can tweak them to find the best settings for yourself. This camera setting mostly depends on your preferences as it does not affect the performance much so you can keep them to your liking.
Next up is the Display preferences. Now, these settings are not for the graphics and other important aspects of performance boosting as these settings help you set up your HUD and other items and options you will be able to see in the game.
Now, for the Tower Of Fantasy Best Settings, we recommend that you stick to the settings listed down below which will focus on the best performance and smooth FPS. However, if you want you can change them depending on your device. The available display settings in this section are:
- Stand By Hidden Weapon: On
- Non-Wanderer Info: On
- Wanderer Info: On
- Hide CS: On
- Show FPS: It enables an FPS monitor on the screen’s corner. It is up to you if you want it but we recommend that you keep it Off as it takes up space on the screen.
- Main Page Chat Display: On
- Show Blue Dot Prompts: On
- Permanent Folding Buff: Off
- Mission Tips: On
- Push Notifications: On
- Discharge Skill Animation: Off as it gives the performance a good bit of a boost
These control settings feature options that affect your playstyle a bit in the game. The settings are for features that the game offers that can be toggled Off or On. And below we will list the control settings that we recommended. The control Settings are:
- Auto Climb: On or if you want you can toggle it Off as some players find it difficult to play with it On.
- Manual Sprint or Dodge: On
- Rocker Position: On
- Aim Assist: On
- Power Saving Mode: On
- Walking Mode: On
- Crouch: On
Up next we have the language settings for Tower Of Fantasy. In these settings, you will be able to select your game’s language and this depends purely on your preference. Also, currently, Tower Of Fantasy offers the text of the game in an astounding 8 different languages and the voiceovers are available in 2 languages for now. The two voiceover languages that the game is available in are English and Japanese. While the text languages are as the following:
This set of settings does not have much to offer to the player as the only settings you should be concerned about here is the Microphone which should be set to On and the account binding to other accounts like Facebook. That is all there is to these sets of settings.
For all the try-hards out there the game even offers the option to connect an external controller to the game so that you can play with it. These settings help the controller players to bind the game buttons to their controller which should be pretty easy and straightforward.
This category includes the additional settings that you can tweak like the message, self, and other settings. Down below we will now list all the settings that we believe will be the most useful.
- Accept Friend Request: On
- Accept Team Invitations: On
- Auto Accept Team Up From Friends: Off
- Allow Invites: On
- Show Non-Teammate Wandered HP Bar: On
- Show Non-Teammate Wanderer Info: On
- Always Show Teammate HP Bar In Instances: On
- Self: Keep all the boxes here unchecked as they are not required.
- Other Wanderers: Here you just have to check the Name, Crew, and Title boxes.
- Enemy: Just as before here just tick the Name and Title box.
- Special Effect Settings: Now here we recommend that you should not tweak the settings and let them remain as default as only experienced players know what type of effects they are dealing with.
- Page Settings: Here also keep the settings default and only consider tweaking if the UI feels uncomfortable.
- Sound Effect Settings: Now, here you just have to enable the Simulacra Voice option.
- Scroll Text Settings: Keep this setting to default as there is no need to change these settings.
Now we will be looking at the Tower Of Fantasy Best Settings for the camera option as these settings do matter a lot. However, we will not change much around here only a minor bit of change in some of the default settings. These settings mostly also are important because of the sensitivity that you will be able to adjust. The camera settings should as the following:
- Gyro Up / Down Sensitivity: 0.5
- Gyro Left / Right Sensitivity: 0.7
- Aim High / Low Sensitivity: 1.8
- Aim Left / Right Sensitivity: 1.2
- Camera Sensitivity (Vertical): 1.0
- Camera Sensitivity (Horizontal): 1.0
- Camera Distance In Combat: 1.3
- Aiming Gyro: On if your device supports it
Now we have reached the most important portion of the game where most of the game’s performance and FPS lies. We have to be very careful while tweaking these settings as the settings will depend on the device you are playing on. However, the below options will be focusing on the best possible FPS on any device. Now the Tower Of Fantasy Best Settings for the display are as the following:
- Style Settings: We recommend that you leave the setting to its default as the default works the best.
- Screen Settings: We recommend that you keep it on Smooth or Balanced for newer devices. The graphics will be less pleasing but the game will be able to achieve more FPS which in turn is a small sacrifice.
- Same Screen Wanderer: We suggest that you set this setting to 10 people. The setting is about how many people you can see on your screen at once excluding yourself. We recommend that if you are having problems with performance then lower the number even further.
- Anti-Aliasing: You should disable the Anti-Aliasing as it will give you the most performance that you require. The Anti- Aliasing is used by games to make the graphics more smooth and sharper which compromises the performance.
- Disable Motion Blur: We suggest that you disable Motion Blur if you still have problems. However, to do that you will have to tweak the game files. You will have to add the below sets of commands in the Enigine.ini file.
- FPS: Keep this setting as it is to 60 FPS.
Well with all the settings being complete and tweaked for the best performance and smooth FPS we bring the Tower Of Fantasy Best Settings guide to a conclusion. We hope that you would have achieved the goal of smooth FPS and performance through the settings that we listed above.
However, if you feel there is something more that we can tweak to improve the performance further then do let us know through the comment section down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍