Our Sonic Frontiers Walkthrough covers everything you need to know going into the game – from how to take on enemies to how to dash your way around the island. Your mission this time is to collect all the Chaos Emeralds and defeat the Cybernetic robots. Gameplay-wise, Sonic retains his abilities from the previous games. Moreover, we’re once more treated to that classic platforming and ring collecting. There are a bunch of enemies as well – from Bangers to Soldiers.
- Sonic Frontiers was released on November 8, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
- Sonic Frontiers was developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega in 2022.
- Completing Sonic Frontiers by focusing solely on the main objectives will take around 16 hours. However, if you are interested in exploring the game’s various features, you might need to spend between 25 to 30 hours to achieve a full 100% completion.
- In Sonic Frontiers, the initial three islands contain seven portals each and the last and fifth island has nine portals. Therefore, you can participate in a total of 30 unique missions in the game.
- Sonic Frontiers is an open-platform, action-adventure game.
Sonic Frontiers was launched on November 8, 2022, and is now available across all platforms. The story follows Sonic as he’s separated from his friends and left stranded on a mysterious Starfall Island.
Game Review & Ending
There’s been a long wait for Sonic Frontiers, but now that the game is finally here, there are a bunch of reviews out there. With all the hype around the game, there’s only one question that needs to be answered – should you be playing the game? Well, you can decide for yourself after reading our review of the game.
How-To & Puzzle Guides
A new game means new mechanics. Now you might want to go in all blind and try your luck with Parry or the Light Speed Dash, but chances are that you will come back. When you do return, you can go through all our guides detailing how to get a handle on some of the toughest game mechanics in Sonic Frontiers.
Parry has been only recently introduced. The game also has the Infinite Boost, which won’t be so easy to unlock, so make sure to read through everything.
- How To Get Infinite Boost
- How To Parry
- How To Fast Travel
- Light Speed Dash
- How To Solve M-049 Puzzle
- A Grave Mystery Puzzle
Characters & Voice Actors
Although Sonic has only one playable character, aka Sonic himself, he’s joined by others along the way. With characters like Big the Cat and Amy making a comeback, everyone has something to look forward to. These characters have been brought to the screen thanks to the hard work of some stellar voice actors.
You can find out who’s who in our walkthrough.
- Voice Actors: English & Japanese
Sonic Frontiers comes with a lot of collectibles – from egg memos to keys to seeds to coins. That’s a long list, and we don’t expect you to know how to track each of them down, which is why our Sonic Frontiers Walkthrough covers all tips and tricks you need to know to bag them all.
- All 24 Egg Memo Recordings
Ryujinx & Yuzu Emulation
If you do not own a Nintendo Switch but have a PC that can run games butter smooth in 1080p 60 FPS, then you should try to play Sonic Frontiers on your PC using an emulator.
- How To Emulate On PC Using Ryujinx & Yuzu
In-Game Items & Codes
This may come as a shock to some of you, but the new game actually comes with some sweet customizations, like the Soap shoes. However, you might be confused when you don’t find them in the game. That’s because they’re available as DLC.
Getting your hands on the code for the DLC and other customizations is not as easy as you might think, which is why we suggest you go through our guides concerning the matter.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍