The bosses in Splatoon 3 have intricate combat techniques and may do insane amounts of damage. Without the correct information and preparation, going up against them may be devastating. For this reason, we are here, and in this guide, we will provide you with all the information you want regarding each of the Splatoon 3 bosses.
We advise concentrating on ink-slinging weapons that deal primarily with quick damage. Fast, damaging, and striking weapons are required to immediately escape after splattering Ink at the adversary. The most crucial thing is to move constantly, so you don’t get hit and take damage. Tips on easily surviving all of the bosses listed below are also included in the Splatoon 3 Bosses Guide.
Big Man, a manta ray, is dark gray but has a grayish-white covering on its face, stomach, wings, and tail. His wings are likewise splat-shaped. His look is human-like because he seems to be standing on the cephalic fins, which are a set of legs and feet.
Here are some things I noticed during my fight with Big Man:
- The manta ray is doing damage under the ring. Players will need to splat the ink at Big Man as he slides and slides lower.
- Players must keep doing the same action since shooting Big Man will cause him to split into several little duplicates.
- Whenever Big Man ascends above the ring, players will have to utilize all of their strength to defeat him. Make use of his flaws. The following stage involves raising platforms and missiles.
You may defeat this difficult Splatoon 3 Boss when Big Man eventually rises from the dirt for the last time after evading these rockets and continuing to blast him.
Frye is an Inkling with dark brown skin. Her eyes are dazzling gold and have orange pupils that resemble a cross. The battle against Frye shouldn’t be too challenging, although dodging Frye’s eels’ assaults might be challenging. They may attack you in a variety of ways, so practice evading their approaches and hiding in the ink when they come close.
- Initial Phase: Frye deploys all eels, which float and stare before striking. Some eels have black masks; smack them to send them back to Frye.
- Transition to Second Phase: At this point, Frye will be stunned and will swim to the block’s highest point. Splat ink toward Frye until the second phase begins. Beware of Frye’s rotating block during this phase.
- Second Phase: Frye sends eels again; they circle quickly around her barrier. Shoot eels with ink around the block to eliminate them. Repeat by swimming up to shoot Frye.
- Final Stage: Eels gather in a swarm, circling the platform. They may be challenging to avoid due to their vast number. Use a special attack (L3) when the eel swarm rushes toward you to eliminate a large number.
Mr. Grizz is the owner of Grizzco. He is responsible for managing, directing, and training his employees. Before allowing them to play the game online, he greets them upon their arrival in the Salmon Run Questline and gives them two lessons on how to defeat each Boss Salmonid.
In Splatoon 3, it is revealed that Mr. Grizz is the main enemy in the single-player campaign Return of the Mammalians. Although this large fluffy ball might seem charming, he is rather hazardous. Here are some pointers I managed to jot down after defeating Mr. Grizz in Splatoon 3:
- Following and Encircling Mr. Grizz: Players follow and encircle Mr. Grizz as he soars through space. Collecting all the eggs allows getting close to Mr. Grizz.
- Missile Attack Phase: Mr. Grizz covers the rocket with pointed missiles. Sneak between charging missiles in a leaping motion. Identify weak parts of Mr. Grizz’s tummy. When firing at certain regions, a popup instructs to throw fries for damage.
- Enraged State: Repeatedly damage Mr. Grizz to make him more enraged. Mr. Grizz roams around the missile; navigates dangerous areas to catch him.
- Octobot King Control: In the next stage, players control the Octobot King. Focus on hitting the weak spots repeatedly until Mr. Grizz is defeated.
ShiverShiver is secretive and is said to be “cold-blooded,” mostly coming off as laid-back and unconcerned, yet a merciless combatant who frequently breaks out an evil chuckle. She is a master at using a fan, and she changed from a shark mask to a fan extremely rapidly.
Shiver may be snobbish and likes making fun of her other newscasters, notably Big Man. While attacking Agent 3, she loses her cool-headed exterior and becomes irritated with both Agent 3 and her companion shark, Master Mega. She also teases Agent 3 by sticking her tongue out.
Following these steps, you can manage to defeat Shiver as I did:
- Shiver and her shark companion circle the arena, firing missiles. Ignore them, but stay cautious because Shiver springs out of the water, flying around. Watch out for sneaky attacks.
- When Shiver gets stuck after taking enough damage, fire continuously at her.
- Her next move: a tornado sends the shark flying towards you. Avoid their attacks as they move between tornadoes. Shiver launches a deadly water blast.
- After enough hits, she returns to the ring’s center. Repeat until she’s defeated.
In contrast to the majority of Octarians, DJ Octavio resembles an entire octopus rather than its dismembered tentacles.
First met boss DJ Octavio is engaged in combat with Agent 3 over just confusion over who took the Great Zapfish. Before the earth gives way under his mech, Cuttlefish, and Agent 3, Octavio claims that he did not steal the Great Zapfish throughout this event and that someone took his Octarian army after being destroyed.
Here’s how you can defeat him:
- This metal menace will need to be blasted away as it moves in your direction. Aim your ink toward DJ’s fists while being mindful of dodging his drill punch.
- The drill punch will have enough time for players to splatter it up and return it before it sinks into the ground.
- After suffering a few blows, Octavio will emerge from his turntable, allowing players to land a few blows on the monster.
- Then he’ll start utilizing an “ink vac” while returning in his metallic armor. Players must take care to prevent him from absorbing all of the ink.
That was all for our Splatoon 3 Bosses Guide. Which Splatoon 3 boss did you find to be the hardest in this Guide? Let us know about them in the comments box below.
- How to unlock Weapons in Splatoon 3
- Splatoon 3 Best PVP Weapons.
- How To Change Hair Colors in Splatoon 3?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍