Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle is one of the countless puzzles. As an optional part of the main quest Reaching Pilgrim’s Sanctuary, I’ve located the puzzle in the crypt. It can be a bit confusing to solve, but the hint of solving it is very unexpected. Moreover, you get amazing rewards for solving it.
Location of Crypt Of Uhrma Puzzle
The Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle is a zone in Jedha that can be discovered as an optional part of the main quest Reaching Pilgrim’s Sanctuary. I can locate it by following the steps below.
- Following the path from Blustery Mesa to the Crypt of Uhrma, I observed a dim cavern on the mountaintop.
- Access it through the nearby elevator and find a horde of enemies there; after defeating them, our path gets blocked from behind.
- The puzzle is located inside the crypt.
Note: In case you came here before, you can easily reach here through fast travel via a meditation point.
How To Solve The Crypt Of Uhrma Puzzle
After defeating the aggressive creatures, I followed the steps below to solve the puzzle.
- Explore the crypt to find the Wall Puzzle, along with BD-1 Scan and a Jedh Scroll.
- The puzzle requires us to use Force Pull or Force Push to move certain blocks.
- The chances of going through this trial and error are very low, so I went to a new location for a hint.
- Leave the area and climb towards the Sanctuary above to progress the Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle.
- I reached the top cliff after some time.
- Eliminate all the stormtroopers that approach.
- The main catch here is that Cal briefly says he has seen something similar by pointing toward the ruin at the nearby gap.
- At the gap, I found the pillars at the wall. Four of them are mounted on the wall, while four of them have fallen.
- This portrays the solution to the puzzle, which is
- Top Row: 1st and 4th pillars are pulled out
- Bottom Row: 2nd and 3rd pillars are pulled out.
Now, go to the puzzle through the nearby elevator and perform the same pattern to open the wall. In case you have pulled the wrong block, use Force Push to push it inside.
You get the following rewards upon solving the puzzle
- As the wall opens, the path leads to a secret chamber where you find a Force Echo and a Stim Canister
- A short pathway goes to the pool from there, where you will meet Skoova. Afterward, when you speak to him, he will give you a Fantailed Laa Fish and will tell you a thrilling fishing story.
- You can continue to start a boss fight against Sutaban Alpha, who is classified legendary enemy.
In Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle can be confusing if you fall into the successive trial and error. There are a myriad of these puzzles in the game. With our guide, you can easily solve the puzzle to make progress swiftly. Speaking of game length, know about How Long To Beat Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Moreover, know about all the Jedi Survivor stances for effective combat.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor All Voice Actors
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor PC System Requirements
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: All Editions
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crashing
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍