As players progress through the story of Star Wars Jedi Survivor, they will be tasked to reach the Forest Array, which can only be done by traversing through the Basalt Forest and performing a ton of platforming and parkour. Therefore in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, reaching the Forest Array is a task that is anything but easy if you don’t know where to go and what to do.
- In order to reach the Forest Array, Cal Kestis will need to go through the Basalt Forest.
- Here are all the steps that you need to follow in order to reach the Forrest Array in Jedi Survivor:
- From the forest gate, move forward and cut the veins blocking your path to start your journey.
- From there, you’ll need to activate the zipline by making your way to the ground in front of you and using the force to push the pillars into the mountain.
- Once you have crossed the narrow path, turn left and start running downhill until you have reached a platform from where you can jump down.
- Start climbing the hill in front of you with the help of the vines. Once you have climbed it, you will also spot of meditation point.
- Start running toward the point where the Raiders and Stormtroopers are battling each other. Climb onto the vines and cross the drop with their help.
- After progressing through the small cave, you will find yourself face to face with a Bilemaw.
- After defeating the Bilemaw, use the force to pull pillars out of the mountain, jump onto them then use the vines to reach the top of the mountain.
- After meeting with Toa, keep moving until you’ve reached the point from where you can jump off to where the stormtroopers are waiting for you.
- Approach the second Bilemaw and use the force to pull pillars out of the hill.
- Start climbing the pillar, then jump onto the second pillar, and then wall run to the plateau.
- After progressing a bit, you will find yourself in an area filled with Kobah Dust. Use the vines and the metal beam to safely cross to the second plateau and then jump onto the metal platform.
- Wall run ahead, and you will reach the Forest Array area in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
You can watch the following video walkthrough regarding Forest Array or continue reading the guide;
Entering The Forest
Once you have entered the forest after unlocking the Forest Gate, the first thing you need to do is cut the forest veins blocking your path as you see me doing in the image below. While you are at it, why not read my guide on BEST Skills in Jedi Survivor? Unlocking as many of these skills as you can before embarking on this journey make give you the edge you need to survive.From there, keep traversing through the path until you reach the cliff end; your very first instinct might be to activate the zipline machine but don’t bother, as you’ll be met with disappointment. The thing you’ll need to do is to head to your left and wall run until you reach the second cliff that is beside the one you were currently on.
As soon as you put your step on the second cliff, you will be attacked by a hostile; it is not difficult by any means, but rather an inconvenience. Kill it and double-jump to the third cliff, as you can see me doing in the image below.Here, you can use the force to push the pillars of rocks into the mountain; now your robotic companion will be able to use the zipline machine and come to you. From there, just jump onto the zipline yourself to progress further.
As you land, look to your right and start heading upstream. If you try to run through the stream, you will just slip and slide down; you’ll need to run on the walls and just keep moving ahead until you’ve reached the narrow path.
Basalt Rift Meditation Point
Once you are through the narrow path, now only need to turn left and run downhill until you have reached a platform from where you can jump. Jump to the ground below and then jump to the vines of the second platform that is right in front of you, as you can see in the image below.These vines will aid you in climbing the platform. Once you are at the top, use your grapple to reach the top of the third platform. And start running again, and you will also find the Basalt Rift Meditation point here. Don’t forget to unlock the meditation point and then it is your choice whether you wish to rest or not.From here, start running forward again and move slightly to the right. Here you can see Raiders and Stormtroopers fighting each other. End them swiftly and start moving toward the position from where you can use your grapple on the wall, as you can see me doing in the image below. From here, you can see how I am crossing the drop with the help of the vines in the image below. Following the same method and give the stormtroopers that were on duty a surprise.Once you have killed the stormtroopers, start following the path again as it is not really possible to get lost in here. You will come across another stream, just jump onto it, and it will take you where you need to go. Here, you will come across two Stormtroopers and a Bilemaw.
Where To Go After Defeating The Bilemaw
After you have defeated the Bilemaw, you will come across another platform, which at first glance may seem like you are supposed to jump off of; but hold your horses. Instead of jumping off, you’ll need to use force to pull the pillars from the inside of the hill in front of you, as you see me doing in the image below.Jump onto the pillar and look to your left; you’ll see the option to pull another pillar with the help of your force. Here, you’ll need to do some parkour; as soon as you climb up the pillar, look to your left and start running. You’ll spot a wall that you can use to wall run. After wall running, jump and hang onto the vines right in front of you.
After you have climbed to the top of the hill, with the help of vines, you will come across Toa.
The Second Bilemaw
After meeting with Toa, keep along with the path and move to the left, toward the direction of your destination. The path leading directly to the Forest Array will be blocked off by some pillars, and you’ll need to make a slight detour.Move slightly to the right, and jump off the cliff. Ambush Stormtroopers waiting for you below and start moving toward the Bilemaw; whether you decide to kill it or not is up to you. Considering just how many enemies you have faced till this point, you may want to read my guide on How to Increase Maximum Health to increase your odds of survival
As you approach the Bilemaw, look above, and you will spot options to pull out two pillars. Use your force, climb the first pillar quickly, and then jump onto the second pillar, as you see me doing in the image below.Once you have climbed the second pillar, don’t waste any time and wall run to reach the plateau in front of you.
The Home Stretch
Once you reach the location shown in the image below, you can very spot that the ground beneath you is filled with Kobah Dust.We’ll need to move slightly to the right to use the vines over us and shimmy onto the metal beam to traverse through the drop. Once I cross it, Cal will steer clear of the Kobah Dust beside and jump onto the platform shown in the image below. Now I only need to wall run to the safe zone, and voila, Cal will have finally reached the Forest Array in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
With that, my guide on Star Wars Jedi Survivors: reaching the Forest Array comes to an end. Here, I listed in detail where to go so players can get through this section as easily and quickly as possible. I hope my guide helped you out.
Before I end my guide, do consider reading my guide on how to unlock Blaster Stance in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, as these Blaster Stances can give you an extra edge in battle. While you are at it, I also have a guide explaining all Blaster Skills, in case you are interested, but that’s all from me.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor is available now on PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC through Steam. Do let us know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: BEST Settings
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Abandoned Shack
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: All Lightsaber Colors
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor Outfit Sets
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍