Most players know that tackling the adventures of Thymesia is no easy feat, so we are here to present the best Thymesia Tips and Tricks guide that will be enough for you to start as a beginner. Before getting into the main course, let’s discuss a bit about the newly released game!
- Here are some important stuff you should know while playing Thymesia:
- The game features unique mechanics and terminologies, including two health bars (White Health and Green Health) that must be depleted to defeat an enemy.
- To fight efficiently in Thymesia, players should adopt a two-strike strategy using both ranged weapons and claw attacks/combos.
- It’s important to pay attention to the game instructions and tutorials to understand the mechanics fully.
- Players should spread their stats evenly between Strength, Vitality, and Plague to enhance their overall stamina, offense, and defense.
Let’s hop into the must-know tips and tricks for Thymesia. But, before that, the first free tip we want to give you is to pay attention during the game instructions and tutorial. These instructions have important details you must understand to clear the level efficiently.
1. Understand The Combat System
2. White Health And Green Health
3. Spread Your Stats Evenly
We recommend you upgrade your claw attack according to your play style. If you like to play a bit passive and want to take down opponents in one blow, we recommend you to go for a Long claw. However, if you are an aggressive player that wants to adopt an offensive playstyle, then you should invest in a short claw as it will assist you in chain attacks and extended combos.
5. Explore Landmarks
6. Use Your Plague Weapons
7. Farm Efficiently
8. Learn To Play Aggressively
9. Complete Sub Quests
11. Utilize Your Memories
13. Don’t Underestimate Feathers
14. Make Sure To Level Up
15. Break Down Barriers, Buckets, And Boxes
The last section of the Thymesia tips and tricks guide will discuss the bonus loot and items. Thymesia is full of hidden chests and treasures that lie within random Boxes, chests, and barrels. So whenever you see wooden structures lying in your path, make sure to give them a hit to break them down, as they might reward you with valuable items and equipment which you can use to upgrade your armory and weapons.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍