With Dead Space finally getting a remake, old and new players alike have surely been ecstatic about its release, and with the dead space remake finally, here, players are offered up a total of 7 weapons to choose from, most of which are insanely good to work with during combat. However, players might need assistance knowing which weapons are the best. Therefore a Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List is a must!
- Dead Space Remake has a total of 7 weapons that players will be able to access through the main storyline.
- Each weapon will have its own set of special upgrades that can be found while traversing through its appropriate chapter and stumbling across the upgrade that can then be applied to the weapon.
- The Plasma Cutter remains unparalleled to any other weapon that is present in the Remake, as well as in the previous Dead Space games.
- The main benefit of knowing the rankings of each weapon is simply that players will be able to see and get an insight into the weapon they should invest in.
- Players are advised to also have their own sense of judgment for their favorite weapons and how they can use it!
|Plasma Cutter||Ripper||Contact Beam|
Kicking things off, let’s discuss a few weapons that might end up fitting in the SS category. One of the main reasons that a weapon would fit is its overall performance, the amount of ammo that it might contain, how easily it is able to work around for players, and how easily players are able to hold it and get used to it.
Alongside that, the overall damage output, magazine size, and being able to work as an all-rounder are definitely something that needs to be considered if players want to rank a weapon as being in the SS tier.
One of the first weapons that players get in the game is the Plasma Cutter, and ho boy! It is an absolute monster in terms of everything. Being one of the most recognized weapons that have been popularised among veteran Dead space players, it makes sense to place it in the SS ranking.
- When it comes to feeling in hand, players are able to feel absolutely comfortable rocking the Plasma Cutter. Players are easily able to get used to the way the plasma cutter operates, and players have little to no difficulty trying to get it going.
- When it comes to the overall damage, in all aspects, the Plasma Cutter outdoes every other weapon in comparison. No enemy is spared as long as the Plasma cutter is in your hands.
- As far as ammo is concerned, players are given quite a bit of ammo per magazine, with there being a total of 20 ammo per magazine, which accounts for continuous shots to be out-launched from the player’s end.
- The amount f times that players have to reload the weapon also massively decreases with a higher total number of ammo per magazine, allowing players to annihilate more enemies per round rather than having to wait around for it to reload.
When it comes to the overall base stats of the Plasma Cutter, they are listed as follows:
- DMG: 100 pts
- Rate of Fire: 150 rpm
- Capacity: 10
- Reload time: 1.67 seconds.
There are two special upgrades that are present for the plasma cutter.
- As for the first upgrade, players are able to use the Cartridge Rack in order to increase their overall ammo capacity, and players can get their hands on it when they make their way over to the Ishimua Clinic and bring it over to any bench.
- One of the second upgrades is called Heat Accumulator, which grants the player to apply damage over a period of time with each shot that is launched out, and it can be bought from the store by spending a total of 11000 credits.
When it comes to the overall upgrades, the weapon has the following upgrades and nodes:
- For Damage, there is a total of 5 nodes available.
- For Specials, there are two nodes that are present.
- As for the rate of fire, there are two nodes present.
- For capacity, players can expect there to be a total of 5 nodes made available.
- For reloads speed, there are three nodes.
Movi g on with the Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List, let’s take a look at some of the weapons that might end up fitting in the A-tier category. Now, one of the biggest reasons why some weapons might qualify for fitting into the A-rank instead of the S-tier is simply because of the lack of qualities that the Stiered weapons might entail.
Those qualities can entail a lack of ammo, versatility, total damage output being lower than the S-tiered weapons, short or long-range, aiming ability, and more that can make or break the way a player views a weapon.
One of the first weapons that fit into the A-tier is the Ripper. The ripple itself really is not a bad weapon. Therefore players shouldn’t really overlook it.
- When it comes to damage output, the ripper really does not lack any and is able to provide quite a bit of assistance to those players that are looking to take out enemies that may be surrounding you or ambushing you whenever you are present in combat.
- Other than that, the ripper is a close-ranged weapon, which instantly means that if there is ever a time when there are enemies that are extremely close to you, then players are in luck since they are able to take them out with little to no difficulties.
- While it doesn’t have the highest of ammo per magazine like the Plasma Cutter, it still definitely entails a total of b16 ammo at max, which allows players to carry out still shot after shot before they need to wait a bit and reload it, giving them ample time to murder their foes.
- However, its pros can also instantly become its main con since the close-range can literally work while being in close combat, and it becomes a very common choice to pick other weapons over the Ripper.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the stats that are made available for the Ripper, ranging from its overall damage, capacity, duration as well it’s reloading time.
- Reload Time: 2.17 seconds.
- Capacity: 8
- Duration: 7 seconds
- Damage: 40 pts
Next up, let’s take a look at the special upgrades that are made available for the Ripper and how it is able to assist players in combat.
- The first special upgrade is called Defelecting Edges, which grants players to have the Ripper’s blades to get an extra ricochet, and players are able to get their hands on it whenever they are wandering in the Flow Supervisor’s office, and they can take it over to any bench.
- The second upgrade is called Riochet Tracer, and it is able to add up the Angled Launcher tree through which the Ripper gains the bonus ricochet, and players are able to buy it from the store with 11000 credits.
When it comes to the nodes, they are as follows:
- For the specials, there are two nodes.
- For the reload time, there is one node.
- For the overall damage, there are six nodes.
- For the capacity, there are five nodes.
- For the duration, there are three nodes.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the next weapon that is present for players while they are still in the early game, and it is the Pulse Rifle. Now, the Pulse Rifle is definitely one of the most solid options for players, with its qualities.
- The Pulse Rifle is an assault rifle that has proved itself to be one of the most versatile weapons that players can get their hands on. It covers almost aspects and offers up players a well-rounded experience whenever they are playing with it when they are in combat.
- Perhaps one of the best redeeming qualities of the pulse Rifle is its ability to cause stagger to opponents, which is easily caused due to its higher amount of shot output, which allows players to stop enemies from moving in their tracks and take them out one by one without any issues.
- Another perk is that the rifle has an insanely high ammo count, which is really never a con since any weapon that has a high ammo count allows for an insane amount of shots to be fired out at the foes, making it all the more easier to take them out, and allows the player to obliterate enemies absolutely.
- While the damage s no Plasma Cutter, it still does carry out a solid amount of damage and does not really lack in this department, making it instantly check out here too.
- Other than that, the Pulse Rifle is definitely an all-rounder, and it is also able to be a newer player’s best friend if they don’t know what other weapon to go by.
Kicking things off, let’s take a look at the stats that are presented to the players for the Pulse Rifle:
- Relaod Time: 2.17 sec
- Damage: 40 pts
- Capacity: 50
Next up, let’s take a look at the special upgrades first,
- One of the first upgrades is called P.C.S.I Custom Magazine, and provides the players with the ability to have their overall ammo capacity increased immensely, and it can be found when players are wandering around in the Electrical Systems Storage room and they take it over to any kind of bench.
- The second upgrade is the Kinetic Autoloader, which enhances the overall rate of fire and can be bought from the store for 11000 credits.
For nodes, read below:
- Specials: 2 nodes
- Damage: 5nodes are present
- Reload Speed: 4 nodes
- Capacity: 9 nodes
As far as the Force Gun is concerned, it can be classified as an A-tier weapon for the following reasons:
- One of the biggest reasons why players might want to take into account the Force Gun and wield it is its bone exposure ability. Considering the fact that mostly all enemies in the game are highly impacted by the way their body operates, the second their body is targetted, they are practically brought to their knees, therefore, a weapon that can count for that is essential.
- Other than that, the force gun also has a solid amount of ammo at max, the same as the Plasma Cutter, which grants players the ability to carry out shot after shot, making it all the more useful.
- There is also a pretty useful alternate fire that players can use to dedicate enemies, which is being able to pull in enemies, which also is able to consistently render them useless.
Taking a look at the Force Gun’s stats, they are as follows:
- Rate of Fire: 60 rpm.
- Capacity: 5
- Damage: 100 points
- Reload Time: 2.5 seconds.
The Force Gun has one special upgrade called the Subsonic Oscillators and can be bought from the store by spending 12000 credits. The nodes are as follows:
- Damage: 2 nodes
- Reload Time: 1 node
- Rate of Fire: 1 node
- Capacity: 3 nodes
Moving on, the next weapon that we’re going to cover is the Line Gun, and while it does not fit into the S-tier category, it is still a weapon that deserves to be ranked in A-tier, at least simply because of how broken it must be for some players.
- One of the most redeeming qualities of the Line Gun is that it has a high damage output, which immediately makes it the choice to go for some players. Players who want to wreck enemies senseless within a few shots really shouldn’t miss out on the line Gun, given its damage.
- Other than that, it is able to shoot out shots, and it really does not matter where the enemies are located; rest assured, the Line Gun is able to take them on with little to no difficulties and absolutely obliterate them.
- Another reason that the weapon deserves a spot on the A-tier in the Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List is that it can clear Necromorph ambushes with ultimate ease. The Line un really takes it up a notch with its enemy-clearing abilities.
- Another thing is that if you didn’t already know, the Line Gun could practically put down mines in the enemy’s path. What more is there to discuss? The second the mines are laid down, players can expect absolute destruction to take place for any poor ******* that dares face you.
- If there is one con that players should look out for when wielding and using the Line Gun, it’s probably that it has a pretty slow rate of fire, which can make it a bit tough to carry out devastations the way players would typically be expecting with other weapons that are in competition with it.
When it comes to the stats of the Line Gun, they are listed as follows:
- Rate of Fire: 55 rpm
- Reload Time: 2.5 Seconds
- Projectile Speed: 50. sec
- Capacity: 5
- Damage: 150 pts
Next up, let’s take a look at some of the upgrades that are available for the Line Gun. there is only one special upgrade:
- The upgrade is called Ionised Capacitor, which provides the player with the ability to have their overall laster trap damage increased, which allows for an easier way to take out enemies, and players can purchase it from the store for about 11500 credits.
As for the nodes, they are as follows:
- For the capacity, there are five nodes.
- For damage, there are four nodes.
- For the rate of fire, there is one node.
- For the specials, there is one node.
- For the reload time, there are two nodes.
- For the projectile speed, there are two nodes.
Moving on, let’s take a look at some weapons are fit into the B-tier Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List, and the main reason that players might fit them here is simply that they are not able to compare to the other weapons.
For one reason or another, whether it’s lack of ammo, lack of great damage, lack of rate of fire, or lack of versatility, if there are more cons than pros, then the weapon will immediately lack credibility, and players will not want to play it more.
One of the first weapons that players might see on a lower grade is the Contact Beam. While its competitors are ranked higher, the Contact Beam ends up lacking the power that a good weapon needs to be ranked higher.
- The contact beam has a pretty solid damage output, which grants it eh ability to not head into lower tiers simply because it is one of its redeeming qualities. The damage is just enough that it can easily support the player in all types of combat and can be used to take down enemies.
- If there is another reason why players might want to go for the weapon is that it definitely does not lack in its firepower when it comes to being aimed at one enemy at any given time.
- Most enemies can be murdered with ultimate ease with the Contact Beam by your side, but that does not mean that it is the best option out there.
- The Contact Beam also has a perk whereby players are able to cause a shockwave-type ability to take place, through which any enemies that are standing such can be staggered and might fall down, allowing players to get mentally and physically ready to take out the next round of opponents.
- If we were to talk about cons, then one of the first ones would definitely be the slower rate of fire as compared to other weapons, which automatically makes it a second choice over other weapons. A faster rate of fire is always recommended simply because it is able to decimate enemies more easily, and since the Contact Beam lacks that, it gets a negative point here.
Moving onto the stats, players can see them down below:
- Reload Time: 3 seconds
- Primary Fire Damage: 75 points
- Secondary Fire Damage: 400 pts.
- Capacity: 12
When it comes to the upgrades, there is only one special upgrade called SuperSymmertry Teher, which enhances the size of the projectile that is caused by the Secondary Fire.
As for the nodes, they are as follows:
- Specials: 1
- Capacity: 4
- Secondary Fire Damage: 3 nodes
- Reload Time: 2 nodes
- Primary Fire Damage: 1 node
Moving on, the next weapon that we would like to discuss is the Flamethrower which once again falls into the B-tier in Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List. The flamethrower definitely has the potential to be at a higher tier lest it did not have a few glaring issues:
- Starting off with the pros, the Flamethrower places its focus mostly on delivering damage that is delivered over time rather than placing its focus on instantly shooting enemies here and there.
- Apart from that, players who are willing to use the flamethrower will also experience that they are able to stagger up the enemies while also being able to cause a little bit of knockback to them, granting the player more time to think over their next step in taking out your foes.
- Other than that, the weapon also features an alternate fire that manages to summon forth a firewall that can also deal with lingering enemies.
- One of the biggest setbacks of the weapon probably might be that it is short-ranged, so there are instantly better options to go for.
Let’s take a look at the stats for the flamethrower:
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Reload Time: 2.17 seconds
- Damage: 65 points
- Capacity: 50
As far as the upgrades are concerned, they are listed as follows:
- The first special upgrade is called Macroliter Fuel Tank, which ends up increasing the overall fuel capacity for the player, and it can be obtained in chapter 7.
- The second special upgrade is called Gellified Hydrazine which allows for the Fire Walls to burn for a lot longer and can be bought from the shop for 11500 credits.
And there we have it! A detailed Dead Space Remake Weapon Tier List on all weapons present for players to use in Dead Space Remake!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍