If you have played enough of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, then we are sure that you know about the game’s trolling nature. The Blank State in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is another by-product of that nature. They categorized it in the “Legendary” Items, made it extremely random and tedious to obtain, and on top of all of that, they made sure that the Blank Slate’s rewards had no guarantee.
Best Ways To Farm The Blank Slate
Although there is no sure-fire way of farming the Blank Slate, there are some methods that can increase the chances of you getting one with decent buffs and boosts. However, before we jump onto those methods, there is one thing that is an absolute prerequisite for getting a good Blank Slate. It’s to increase your Luck Stat as much as possible.
Usually, it can be increased by collecting the “Tina’s Lucky Dice” spread throughout the Wonderlands. We have listed the location of all 260 Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Lucky Dice Locations guide, so make sure you read it.
Other promising ways to increase your luck stat are wearing amulets, and rings, completing shrine challenges, and, well, leveling up the Luck stat itself. With that out of the way, let us focus on the methods to acquire the Blank Slate.
Grinding The Chamber Of Chaos
If you want a guaranteed way of obtaining the Blank Slate, then grinding the Chamber of Chaos is a MUST. It has plenty of Bosses as well as a bonus chest at the end of every run; plus, if you do not get the Blank Slate on a Chaos Chamber Run, you will still be getting some decent experience and having some fun too, so it’s a win-win. Usually, you should get a Blank Slate on your sixth or seventh run, but that can change depending on your luck stat and your luck in general.
Replaying The Bosses
Another really efficient strategy for farming the Blank Slate in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is grinding the bosses. Here is what you need to do, pick a raid boss that you can defeat relatively easily. The next step is to defeat the boss, and now you want to exit and reload the game and defeat the same boss again. Rinse and repeat until you get a Blank Slate. However, just like in the previous strategy, your chances of getting a good Blank Slate will be highly dependent on your Luck Stat.
Playing The Game
This method is actually pretty simple, and you just keep playing through the game until you randomly and finally get a Blank Slate. It is our opinion that of the three methods to obtain the Blank Slate, this one should be adopted by the players. Since Blank Slate is not really an item that you just HAVE-TO-HAVE, even its rewards are not guaranteed.
So what is the point of playing the game by having one explicit item as your goal, especially when the game in question is Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, a game filled with vibrant and fun content? So just keep playing the game, and eventually, you will get the Blank Slate.
The Blank Slate’s Buffs
The Blank Slate in the game offers a wide range of buffs, making it a highly unpredictable and versatile feature. Here are some notable buffs it can provide:
- XP Buff: Grants an experience point boost, helping you level up faster.
- Ambivalence Buff: Its effects are not specified but suggest a significant change in gameplay.
- Spell Damage Increase: Rumored to provide a 100% increase in spell damage, potentially making your character extremely powerful.
- Stat Synergy: The Blank Slate can combine two random stats and intertwine them in a way that upgrading one stat exponentially boosts the other. For example, it can link your ability level with the damage you deal, resulting in exponential damage growth for each ability level gained.
On the subject of spells, consider reading our Buffmeister Spell Farming guide.
Blank Slate Item Description
The Blank Slate item comes with a unique item description that includes three points:
- “Krangled” or “Corrupted” (written in red): This is more of a humorous reference and doesn’t affect the item’s functionality.
- “Requires at least 1500 clicks” (also written in red): This can be confusing, but it’s actually a playful joke from the developers. You don’t need to click the item 1500 times to activate anything.
- The last point: This part of the description will be different for each player and could contain various attributes, effects, or modifiers, making it a random and unpredictable feature of the Blank Slate.
In case you have picked up a blank slate and there is nothing written in white in its item description, then don’t worry; you haven’t picked up some bugged item in the game; you just have been trolled.
That about wraps up our Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Blank Slate guide. If you found this helpful, then you will also be interested in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Class Tier List.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍