Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands makes sure to give its players the ultimate gaming experience through its DLCs, special in-game items, and mods in an attempt to revive the Borderlands series differently. This Dungeons and Dragons-inspired fantasy game offer its player amazing cosmetics like the Dragon Lord armor pack, the one we will be talking about in this guide.
Tiny tina’s wonderlands dragon lord bonus content is the most popular in the whole game, so unleash your evil side and take a look at how you can get the Dragon Lord Pack in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands down below.
Dragon Lord Pack In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands comes in three editions, Standard, Next Level, and Chaotic Great. The Dragon Lord pack comes with the Next Level and Chaotic Great editions of the game. These editions are available for PS5, PS5, PC, and Xbox series Xbox One and X|S.
Cosmetic Items in Bonus Content
The following items make up the Tiny tina’s wonderlands dragon lord bonus content. While mostly is just cosmetic items, they are a must-have if you want your builds in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands to look their coolest.
- The Dragon Lord Character Preset
- The Villain’s Visage Face Preset
- Tattoo Color-Gaunt Glam
- Temporary Stat Boost-Fleeting Luck Bonus
- Clothing Pattern “Lordweave”
- Banner Icon “Emperor of the Dead”
- Obsidious Armor Color
- Kwartz Hero Statue Material
- Banner Set “Emperor of the Dead”
- Banner Theme “Darkness Falls”
- Face Pack “Death’s Head”
- Pupil Shape Evil Eyes
- Razorfang Scar
- Hail Satin Armor Color
- Goldclaw Armor Pattern
- Skullantir Legendary Spell
- The Apex Legendary Weapon
- Filthy Riches Armor Color
- Vatu Looking At Tattoo
- Dread Shredded Banner Shape
- Void Sight Eye Color
- Armor Preset Tyrant Attire
How To Get Dragon Lord Pack In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- First, you will need to customize your character and head to the area of the “Snoring Valley”. This is the first area that you will get to explore in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Now open the menu and go to the “Social” Tab.
Head over to Menu. This can be done by pressing the “Menu” button on Xbox. If you’re playing on PlayStation, use the “Options” button and if you’re on PC, simply press Esc. To tab over the Mail section, use R1/RB.
- You will see a message with the title “New Content Available”. Accept the items in the mail by pressing A/X/LMB. You might have mails for different pre-order items like the Butt Stallion pack or the Golden Hero armor pack as well, depending on the edition of the game you have and whether you’ve pre-ordered it or not.
- Your items will be added to the inventory automatically once you open your mail.
Equipping Dragon Lord Pack
While most of the items can be equipped through inventory, items that change your appearance, such as the Villain’s Visage Face Preset, need to be equipped using the Quick Change Machine.
To get to this machine, you must make progress in the game until you reach a region called the Brighthoof Hub. Defeat the Zomboss in the third level called the Shattergrave Barrow. Doing this will open access to the Quick Change Machine. This machine would be introduced to you by Izzy. You can change your visual looks here and equip DLC items too.
Is Dragon Lord Bonus Content Worth The Hype?
Tiny tina’s wonderlands dragon lord bonus content features a lot of powerful weapons. Items like The Apex Legendary Weapon and the Skullantir Spell will make your character even stronger. So if you’re looking to get a boost early on in the game by acquiring powerful weapons, then this pack is worth the greens.
The other items in the Dragon Lord Armor pack are just cosmetics and can only change your character’s appearance and make them look cooler. So if you think your character’s visual aesthetic is worth the money, go for it.
This concludes our detailed guide on the Dragon Lord Armor Pack in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍