Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a brand new spin-off in the borderland series. It’s an action shooting game that puts players through various challenging battles and gameplay. Players often look for mods to enhance their gameplay experience and make the game more fun for them. The mods can improve the graphics of the game; In addition, you can also install various mods to get better weapons and gear for easier gameplay. So, in this guide, we have listed some of the best Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands mods that can make your gameplay experience more fun.
Best Mods In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
These are some of the best mods that we recommend you to install, All of these mods can be found at Nexus mods, and you can install them easily. Below is a brief description of each of these mods and how you can install them.
AA Focused ReShade Preset
An Interesting Read: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands XP Farm
If you are unsatisfied with the current graphics quality Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers, the mod is perfect for you. The mod improves the Anti-Aliasing of the game significantly and improves the built-in AA that is rough around the corners. The developer of this mod used FAAA in the mod to greatly enhance Anti-Aliasing in-game for better visuals. The FAAA Anti-Aliasing does better than the original in-game FXAA settings. Though you may get frame drops, ensure that your graphic card can run the game smoothly with good fps after installing the mod.
The original in-game AA can be a bit blurry. Hence, AA-focused Reshade Preset can reduce the blurriness, making the game look much more appealing to the players enhancing their gaming experience. Installing the mod would also improve the color contrast of the game visuals to make them look aesthetic. You can download the mod at Nexus mods using this link. It’s one of the best Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands mods as it improves graphics significantly.
How To Install This Mod?
- First, you would be required to download the reshade using the link given above.
- Download the preset of the mod developer given in the link.
- Now, you must run the installer, locate Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.exe, and run it.
- You must have DirectX 10,11 or 12 installed to select it
- Select the mod’s developers’ preset
- You will see a shader’s packages list; scroll to reach the bottom of the list and add “ https://github.com/grebord/Fast-Adaptive-AA/archive/refs/heads/main.zip”
- Then, you can finish the installation process.
Maxed LVL 40 Mistdancer (Mid-High Modded Gear)
A Similar Read: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Brr-zerker Build
This save file consists of max leveled Mistdancer; the Mistdancer is a combination of two classes, namely Stabbomancer and Sporewarden; both are excellent classes that can be a perfect choice for starters according to our best starting classes guide. You can utilize this class well if you like both classes and want to use them as a pair.
The chaos level of the save file is 20. You will have customized skill points. Moreover, the amulet loot rate has also been significantly increased, which would allow you to get better amulet loots with lesser effort. In addition, you would also get a level 1 amulet with a 23% damage increase. The mod also contains various modified weapons and gears that have their attack and damaging potential much more increased than standard gear.
How To Install This Mod?
- To get the save file ready to use, download the save file from this link at Nexus mods.
- Once the save file has been downloaded, Navigate to C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands\SaveGames and replace it with your original save file.
- Make sure to backup your previous save file if you want it restored later.
LVL 40 Spellgraveborn Sporebrrzerker (Modded Gear) Save
Consider Reading: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Infinite Skeleton Key Glitch
This mod is a Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands save file uploaded by a mod developer at Nexus mods. The saves file consists of various modded gear that can aid you during gameplay, so it’s one of the best Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands mods. The mod consists of different modded weapons. These modded weapons would deal much more damage than usual, making your gameplay much more effortless.
The mod also consists of multiple classes such as Spellshot, Graveborn, Sporewarder, and Brr-zerker leveled up to 40. Moreover, all customizations are unlocked for these classes. To build these classes more effectively, check out our Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands best builds guide.
All lucky dice and marbles are already collected in this Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands mod save the file, which would save your time from the efforts of collecting these items manually. The mod also has a Backius Apocalypse Spell Pack, which can be excellent for your Spellshot class. The GS 931 spell that comes with the mod can deal a large amount of damage over a wide radius. Moreover, your automagic pistol would have infinite ammo that can allow you to inflict damage without any interruptions. Getting the modded save file is a good idea, especially for beginners.
How To Install This mod?
- To get this mod, head to the link here at the Nexus mods website
- Download the save file and copy it to your save file directory to get the save file mod ready to use.
- Make a backup of your original save file if you want to restore it later.
All Classes All Loot Dice
This mod save file is recommended for veteran players who do not want to play the main story again to experience various classes. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands features an excellent endgame, including different secret raid bosses that you would be required to beat. All classes are available at level 40 with their pre-order bonus weapons and spells, including Apex and Skullinator. Moreover, you do not have to hunt for loot dice as all are available in the save the file.
You can level up your chaos ranking as chaos level is 0 in the save file. Not all side quests are completed, and some areas need to be unlocked, so this save file can be perfect for players who want to enjoy the additional aspects and features of the game even after completing the main story. No skill points or character customization is made so that you can modify your characters to your liking. So, it is one of the best mods In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands if you want to experience various characters.
How To Install This Mod?
- Download the save file using this link from Nexus mods.
- Choose the save file of your desired class and download it
- copy it to your saves folder to use the file.
- Make a backup of your original save file to restore it later if you are unsatisfied with the mod.
Mistdancer Lvl 40 Chaos 20 Game Save (Modded Items)
You can get a leveled-up Mistdancer with this mod save the file; The Mistdancer is a combination of both Stabbomancer and Sporewarden, so you would be able to use these two max leveled classes in pairs. Moreover, the skill tree of both of these classes is also maxed. We have explained the skill trees of all classes in our skilltree guide. The mod would also give you a maximum number of orbs that you can use for enhancing your gear.
You would also get various modified gears, including a modded armor and shield, making your characters more formidable in battle. Moreover, the damage absorption of the shield is significantly increased. You will also find modded spells and rings with their potential significantly increased. A recommended mode, especially if you are a fan of Stabbomancer and Sporewarden classes.
How To Install This Mod?
- To install the mod, visit this link by Nexus mods.
- Once the save file has been downloaded, You must rename the save file to change the number 1 to any other number
- You can then copy it to the saves folder.
That was all about our best Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands mods guide; we hope you found it helpful. Have fun modding the game for a fun experience!