XP farming in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is essentially just farming bosses that you’ve encountered. With many of the bosses, once you’ve defeated them, you can spawn back in their little dungeon-like area and fight them again. Upon defeating them, you get XP and also the chance of getting great loot. Although the rarity of the loot does depend on your chaos level, you can still expect to get a good amount of XP. Therefore, to make any XP farm efficient, you need to be able to take out the boss quickly as well as respawn in that area to fight it again.
It is worth keeping in mind that the enemies in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands do scale according to your level. Meaning at a higher level, the bosses will be tougher but also will drop a lot more XP. With that in mind, here are some of the best bosses that you can use for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands XP farms.
For an efficient early-game XP farm in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, consider the Vorcanar boss fight. Here’s how to set it up:
- Quest Requirement: Begin by completing the “Goblin’s Tired of Forced Depression” quest, which can be found in the overworld. This quest has two parts, and the second part is called “The Slayer of Vorcanar.”
- Waypoint: As part of the quest, you’ll be directed to Mount Craw. Make sure to activate the “Mount Craw-Tribute” waypoint.
- Boss Farming: Once you have the waypoint, you can enter the dungeon and engage in a battle with Vorcanar. After defeating him, you can repeatedly respawn in the same area to fight him again.
By following this method, you can earn approximately 6,000 XP per run and up to 60,000 XP per hour if you optimize your time efficiently. Vorcanar is one of the earlier bosses in the game, so you shouldn’t encounter significant difficulty, making it an excellent choice for early-game XP farming.
Vorcanar can be fought as early as getting your starting class. If you’re confused as to which class is the best, consider reading our tier list: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Class Tier List.
Zomboss can be found at the end of the Shattergrave Borrow. Zomboss is one of the earlier bosses that you can encounter after you unlock Brighthoof. To reach Zomboss, you typically need to progress through the story, and it’s one of the earlier bosses you encounter after unlocking Brighthoof. You can expect to gain around 8400 XP at level 30 with each run when farming Zomboss, which can take up to 10 minutes
Here are some tips for farming Zomboss efficiently:
- Solo Farming: You can farm Zomboss solo, making it convenient for leveling up and acquiring loot.
- Fast Travel Technique: To save even more time, after defeating Zomboss, instead of quitting the game, fast travel to Brighthoof. From there, use a portal to return quickly to the Zomboss location and fight the boss again. This method streamlines the farming process.
- Dedicated Legendary Drop: Zomboss is part of the main quest, so there’s a chance of receiving a legendary item drop each time you defeat it. The dedicated legendary drop from Zomboss is the Last Gasp of the Beefy, which is a shield.
Keep in mind that farming Zomboss can be an efficient way to gain experience and farm for loot, but it may depend on the specific game or context in which Zomboss appears.
At the end of Weepwild Dankness, you can find the Banshee boss. Although the amount of XP dropped is the same as Zomboss, around 8400, you can use this boss to add some variety. The difference with the Banshee is that it does have an immunity phase where you cannot inflict any damage for around 3 seconds. This will add up to your overall XP farming time. But the one advantage that the Banshee has over Zombos is the loot. For the same amount of XP that you are gaining, you will also have the chance of getting a legendary weapon drop. Unlike Zomboss, where your dedicated drop was simply a shield.
There is one downside for this farm as compared to the Zomboss one. And that is, you will have to reload the game to fight Banshee again. You cannot simply down yourself and retry.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands XP Farming Tips
For farming XP in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you can utilize almost any boss out there.
Here are some tips for XP farming in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands:
- Boss Selection: You can farm XP from almost any boss in the game, so you’re not limited to specific ones. Choose bosses that you can defeat relatively easily and quickly, as efficient respawn times are essential for effective farming.
- Increase Chaos Level: To earn more XP, increase your chaos level. Higher chaos levels grant more XP from boss battles. Focus on leveling up your character to take on tougher bosses.
- Gear Upgrade: Equip better gear to improve your chances of defeating bosses swiftly. Consider using the Skeleton Key Exploit to open the mystery box and obtain powerful loot.
- Shrine of Grindanna: This shrine provides a significant boost to XP earned from bosses. To activate its perks, you need to find four shrine pieces scattered throughout the game. Here are their locations:
- First Shrine Piece Location: In the Drought Abyss map.
- Second Shrine Piece Location: Near the first shrine piece location.
- Third Shrine Piece Location: Nearby, use the bridge-making ability to reach it.
- Fourth Shrine Piece Location: Also accessible using the bridge ability.
- Complete the Shrine: Once you have collected all four shrine pieces, return to the main shrine, which is near the first shrine piece location. Interact with it to complete the challenge and obtain the Shrine of Grindanna, providing a +10% XP boost.
There you have it; those are some of the best Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands XP Farm methods. Of course, you can use almost any boss, and in the end, it depends on which one you prefer. These are just the methods that many players have found useful and are easily accessible.
Up next, check out the cool customization feature that the developers added in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Slider Overdrive Settings
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍