Tower of Fantasy has made a huge impact on the anime-inspired MMORPG genre. The loyal fanbase of Genshin Impact has been lured out by the recent video game developed by Perfect World. With tons of Simulacra’s to choose from, which belong to SSR or SR Tiers, there are tons of ways a player can tackle the game. Tower of Fantasy features multiple upgrades for these characters and their weapons.
In this article, we’ll focus on how you can Awaken your Simulacra. By Awakening them, you will unlock special traits that boost their abilities in some way. The awakening system actually works simultaneously with how good your relationship is with the character. We will cover everything in detail in the upcoming parts of the Tower of Fantasy Best Awakening Traits guide.
Before you read through our article about the Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy, we advise you to read our Beginners Guide for the game carefully, especially if you’re just starting up your journey in Aida.
With all the basic stuff out of the way, let’s get to know the Best Awakening Traits of Each Simulacra in Tower of Fantasy. We will also guide you on how you can unlock them with ease!
What Are Awakening Traits In The Tower of Fantasy?
Tower of Fantasy has many mechanics that allows the players to upgrade or enhance the abilities of their chosen Simulacra. You can level up the weapons of each Simulacrum, add Matrices to them, and Awaken them to unlock their Awakening Traits.
What is Awakening Traits? Well, each character has 6 Awakening Traits that can be unlocked by improving your relationship with the Simulacra. These Awakening Traits provide unique buffs to the character in question. You can unlock an avatar, a couple of dialogues (which enhance the story of the character), and two unique ability traits.
The two unique Awakening traits will affect your gameplay the most, while the others are mere cosmetics and lore for the characters. To unlock Awakening Traits/Items, you need to accumulate Awakening points. You can only awaken characters once you reach level 18 in the game.
Here is a basic breakdown of each character’s Awakening Progress:
- 200 Awakening Points: Avatar Image
- 600 Awakening Points: Unlock a Dialogue
- 1200 Awakening Points: Unlock a unique trait
- 2000 Awakening Points: Unlock a Dialogue
- 3000 Awakening Points: Unlock a Dialogue
- 4000 Awakening Points: Unlock a unique trait
Now that we know the fundamentals of the Awakening system in Tower of Fantasy, we can now move on and review the Best Awakening Traits for Every Simulacrum in the game.
All Awakening Traits Of Every Character
In this section, we will cover SSR and SR Simulacra’s and their Awakening Traits. We will only include the unique traits that are unlocked with the Awakening progress because these abilities can alter your playthrough. The rest are only cosmetics that will not affect your gameplay in any manner.
Once you unlock a Character or a weapon, you can review its Awakening Rewards table by going to its ‘Awaken’ tab in the Simulacra menu.
We know by now what Awakening Traits are and how the system works. First up, you’ll need to be at least level 18 in Tower of Fantasy; other than that, you need to accumulate Awakening Points in order to claim the rewards from the Character’s ‘Awaken’ section.
The Simulacra’s have been divided by their rarities (SSR and SR). We will list down the Tower of Fantasy Awakening Traits along with each character’s brief bio. With that said, let’s get into it!
The SSR is the highest rarity in Tower of Fantasy. Any Simulacra belonging to this rarity is above the rest. Therefore, if you’re aiming to beat Tower of Fantasy, it’s important to get some SSR Simulacra’s on your team.
Here are all the SSR Simulacra’s (assembled alphabetically) with their brief bio and unique Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy.
Cocoritter is a sweet and innocent young woman who excels at taking care of her teammates using her healing skills and powers. She enjoys the snow and is madly in love with penguins (and who could blame her? They’re cute).
As mentioned above, Cocoritter is a healer. She uses a support weapon called “Absolute Zero“, which is an ice shell-type staff. Now that we are touched up with her profile, here are her Awakening Traits which can be unlocked by using Awakening Points.
- Assistance (1200 Awakening): Increase Cocoritter’s healing effects on others and her own by 20% whenever she utilizes a support weapon.
- Trust (4000 Awakening): Whenever Cocoritter utilizes a support weapon, 20% more healing will be given and received. Increase surrounding allies’ ATK by 15% for 5 seconds when Cocoritter uses a support-type weapon’s discharge skill or weapon skill.
Crow is an assassin that strives to punish evildoers and absolve them of their crimes. He is a strong, swift, and crafty assassin who moves quicker than the lightning he wields. He’s upbeat, a cat lover, and tends to hide at night, planning his next move while lurking in the shadows.
Crow wields an offensive volt-type weapon called Thunderblades. Here are his Awakening Traits which can be unlocked with their relevant points.
- Loner (1200 Awakening): Increase damage dealt by 6% and decrease damage taken by 4% while Crow is not on a squad.
- Silent Night (4000 Awakening): Increase damage dealt by 10% and decrease damage taken by 6% while Crow is not part of a team. Increase damage done by 12% for 12 seconds when Crow enters a fight.
After suffering a rare condition that caused her to possess superhuman strength, Huma is now under the care of Hykros. Even though she tends to be fairly introverted, she is unstoppable once she sets her mind to something. Huma has a special attachment to video games.
Huma uses a flame-type Shield axe called Molten Shield V2. Her abilities are one of the best Tower of Fantasy Awakening Traits you can find.
- Fortitude (1200 Awakening): Up to once every second and a maximum of 12 stacks, Huma gains one fortitude point for each damage she takes, plus one extra for flame damage. Use all Fortitude marks when using a weapon skill to get a 12-second HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.4% HP. Gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks multiplied by 0.6% HP if Fortitude marks are used when the effect is stacked up to its maximum.
- Iron Screen (4000 Awakening): Gain one fortitude point each time Huma takes damage, plus one more fortitude point if the damage is flame damage, up to 1 fortitude point per 1 second, and a maximum of 12 stacks. Use all Fortitude marks when using a weapon skill to get a shield that protects your health for 12 seconds, equal to the number of marks x0.6% HP. Gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.9% HP if Fortitude marks are applied when the effect is at its maximum stacking.
One of the most used Simulacra, King, is a no-nonsense brawler who is noted for being straight-talking, arrogant, and always ready to use force when necessary. Although he consistently wins battles, he rarely has any money to his name despite being tough and dedicated when on a task.
While being one of the most popular Simulacra, King also wields a pretty badass fire-type weapon called Scythe of the Crow. His Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy are quite straightforward and decisive.
- Coldblooded Swipe (1200 Awakening): Every seven opponents that the King defeats recovers his HP equivalent to 8% of maximum HP.
- Fear Reaper (4000 Awakening): Every five opponents that the King defeats recovers his HP equivalent to 10% of maximum HP.
Meryl, the senior Hykros executioner, excels in even the most hazardous missions thanks to her exceptional combat abilities. Although she tries to keep her emotions hidden and maintains a distance from everyone, she can come off as a little cold.
The cold executioner makes use of an icy weapon. The Rosy Edge is an ice shell claymore, which is a great weapon if you’re going for a tank build. Here are all the Awakening traits you can get for her.
- Cool Rose (1200 Awakening): Meryl can lower the amount of frost damage she takes by 20%, become immune to the frostbitten condition, and shorten the time she is frozen by 50%.
- Frosted (4000 Awakening): Meryl can lessen the amount of frost damage she takes by 25%, become immune to the frostbitten condition, and shorten the time she is frozen by 50%.
Nemesis experienced mutation and also went through Heirs of Aida’s modifications, and eventually evolved into an Angel of Clemency. She is often calm and reserved, but under the mind control of ‘Heirs of Aida’ commander Sage, she transforms into a ruthless killing machine.
Venus is Nemesis’ weapon, a pair of aerial/shoulder lasers that are designed as a support weapon. The EM blaster guns are great for ranged attacks, and her Awakening Traits add a lot more to their abilities.
- Metamorphosis (1200 Awakening): When an Electrode is summoned, it deals volt damage to all foes within 30 meters of it equal to 60% of ATK and heals all allies (including Nemesis) within its range by 120% of their ATK.
- Sublimation (4000 Awakening): When an Electrode is summoned, it deals volt damage to all foes within 30 meters of it equal to 100% of ATK and heals all allies (including Nemesis) within its range by 200% of their ATK.
Samir may come out as laid-back and free-spirited, but even among the most elite Executors, she is the best gunslinger in the country. She also has a wild side and likes to pull practical jokes and pranks on other people. Samir is also one of the most loved Simulacra’s in Tower of Fantasy.
She uses the epic volt-type dual pistols called the Dual EM Stars. Her weapons are great for offensive gameplay. You can check out her Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy below.
- Trickery (1200 Awakening): When Samir takes no damage, you get one stack of concentration every 4 seconds. Each stack, which can build up to four times, boosts the amount of damage inflicted by 3%. Samir loses up to 1 stack of Concentration per second after being struck.
- Shadows (4000 Awakening): When Samir is unharmed for 4 seconds, provide one stack of concentration. Each stack, which can accumulate up to five times, increases the damage done by 4%. Samir loses one stack of Concentration following a hit, with a maximum loss of 2 stacks each second.
If you don’t share Shiro’s passion for the ocean, good luck trying to get close to her. She is a laser-focused scientist. Hence she was able to change a crucial gear on a desalination unit, giving her defensive weapon a super-tough and resilient quality.
Shiro uses a grievous weapon called ‘Chakram of the Seas‘, which instills the love she has for the sea. Down below, we have listed her Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy.
- Security Alert (1200 Awakening): Increase all sorts of ATK by 10% and physical ATK by an additional 7% for 8 seconds when Shiro performs a weapon skill or discharge skill. The ability has a 16-seconds cooldown.
- Red Alarm (4000 Awakening): Increase Shiro’s all-type ATK by 16% and physical ATK by an extra 10% for 8 seconds when she utilizes a weapon skill or discharge skill. The ability has a 16-seconds cooldown.
Tsubasa was formerly employed by Hykros, served as a Hyena officer, and was also a member of the Heirs of Aida. She is a talkative, opportunistic person who is extremely intelligent beyond her years. She keeps her finger on the pulse to make sure she is always on point.
Tsubasa is a marksman and uses an ice shell-type bow called ‘Icewind Arrow‘. Her incredible archery skills are second to none on the battlefield. Pair them with her Awakening Traits, and she becomes one of the best-ranged attackers in Tower of Fantasy.
- Rainstorm (1200 Awakening): Gain one stack of Fierce Strike for each damage Tsubasa deals, up to 1 stack each second. Each stack adds 0.5% ATK, up to 15 stacks. Refreshes effect duration upon gaining the effect again. The effect lasts for 30 seconds.
- Raging Waves (4000 Awakening): Gain one stack of Fierce Strike every time Tsubasa deals damage, up to one stack every second. Each stack adds 0.6% ATK, up to 30 stacks. Refreshes effect duration upon gaining the effect again. The effect lasts for 30 seconds.
Zero is a super-smart computer genius who has erased all traces of his real name and personal information. He appears to be around 15 years old. Because of his aggressive competitive nature and sharp wit, he disregards everything he perceives to be useless.
Zero is a support Simulacra and makes use of a magical flame-type weapon called the ‘Negating Cube‘. He is a great player when paired with an appropriate team. Here are all the Awakening traits for Zero.
- Accurate Calculation (1200 Awakening): Relics’ cooldown time is shortened by 1.5 seconds when Zero utilizes a weapon skill. It can only be activated once per weapon every five seconds.
- Overall Planning (4000 Awakening): Reduce Relics’ cooldown time by 3 seconds whenever Zero utilizes a weapon skill. Activates just once every five seconds for the same weapon.
After the SSR rarity, the SR tier is the next best one to go for. In the Tower of Fantasy, if you can’t seem to pull any SSR characters, your best bet will be to go with an SR Simulacra. For that, we have also covered the Best Awakening Trait for the SR characters in Tower of Fantasy.
Here are the five SR Characters alongside their Awakening Traits.
As the HT201 Shelter’s current leader, Bai Ling is in charge of both daily management and combat command. She only recently assumed the position, though, so she still feels a little overburdened and frazzled by all the duties. She’s diligent, careful, attentive, skilled with numbers, and obviously has what it takes to keep the shelter in top condition.
On top of having so many leadership skills, Bai Ling has a grievous bow in her possession, known as the Nightingale’s Feather. Have a look at her Awakening Traits in Tower of Fantasy.
- Valor (1200 Awakening): Increase your speed by 8% for 12 seconds after Bai Ling puts the Glider or the Jetboard away. 60-second cooldown.
- Resoluteness (4000 Awakening): Increase your speed by 15% for 12 seconds after Bai Ling puts the Glider or Jetboard away. 60-second cooldown.
Manaka, who was born in Warren Snowfield, had aspirations of leaving the snowy region and traveling to other parts of the globe. She was nine years old when her shelter was demolished, killing both of her parents. A passing merchant saved her and transported her to a rehabilitation center in Banges. She has since adopted the persona of a Wastewalker and set off on a journey to eradicate evil.
Echo uses a volt-type weapon, halberd called the ‘Thunderous Halberd‘. Her heavy-duty weapon is capable of causing havoc on the battlefield. She has useful team-supporting Awakening Traits.
- Uprightness (1200 Awakening): Allies who are partnered with Echo receive a 4% damage increase when being within 10 meters of Echo (excluding Echo).
- Determination (4000 Awakening): When partnered with Echo, allies within 10 meters of Echo receive a 6% damage increase (excluding Echo).
Ene is a backup of the consciousness of the project owner’s daughter, who eventually obtained the right to exist as a human. She is the first prototype of the private military contractor’s battle droids. Ene has tremendous and devastating power and is resolute, however, she dislikes working in a group.
The cyber character with human conscious uses an ice shell-type maul called the ‘Pummeler‘. She enjoys getting games and toys, and her Awakening Traits make traversing across Aida a lot easier.
- Fast Mode (1200 Awakening): Reduce endurance consumption by 12% while Ene swims, climbs, or glides.
- Beyond Limits Mode (4000 Awakening): Reduce endurance consumption by 20% while Ene swims, climbs, or glides.
She’s a gun-toting, amiable, but forgetful Banges Port girl, and everyone knows her name. She enjoys a somewhat celebrity status among the children of the port due to her popularity with them and her talent at negotiations.
Hilda wields a heavy gun known as ‘The Terminator‘. Her weapon is an ice shell chain gun and is great for dealing destructive damage on the battlefield. The following are her Awakening Skills in Tower of Fantasy.
- Pedal To The Metal (1200 Awakening): Whenever Hilda drives a vehicle, speed will increase by 7%
- Full-Speed Drifting (4000 Awakening): While Driving vehicles like Hilda, the speed will increase by 10%
Pepper, who is a descendant of a wealthy Banges family, is intelligent and kind. Since her parents’ aberration-related deaths and subsequent incarceration, Pepper has worked in the medical division at Hykros in an effort to find a cure for the illness.
She uses a support volt-type staff weapon called the ‘Staff of Scars‘. She enjoys receiving decoration items, through which you can earn Awakening points to unlock the following traits.
- Revival (1200 Awakening): Increase the restoration effect by 100% when Pepper uses satiety to recover HP.
- Source (4000 Awakening): Increase the effect of healing by 200% when Pepper uses satiety to recover HP.
How To Awaken Characters In Tower Of Fantasy?
Now that we’ve covered the basic information about Tower of Fantasy Awakening Traits and the best ones for each character. Let’s now turn our attention to how you can Awaken your Simulacra. We mentioned earlier that the Awakening system works on how well the relationship is between the Simulacra and the player.
When you increase the relationship with the character, you will earn Awakening Points which then can be used to claim Awakening Traits from their chart. How can one earn Awakening Points? Well, for that, you need to give gifts to your Simulacra. Each character has their own preference when it comes to gifts.
Therefore, before gifting anything to your Simulacra, make sure they have any interest or likes towards the item. You can get gifts in Claude’s Gift Store, Crystal Dust Store, Points Store, Hopkins Black Market, or by playing the Magic Claw Game on Centus Island.
Best Awakening Simulacrum Traits
Following are the best Awakening Traits for every character in Tower Of Fantasy.
Crows Awakening Trait
The best part about the Awakening Trait of Crow is that it helps you out a lot if you are playing solo in the game. You will get increased damage and you will also get a reduction in the damage taken by using the trait.
When using the Awakening Trait, the damage will be reduced by 6% and any damage you do to enemies will be increased by 10%.
Furthermore, when you enter the combat you will be given a starting boost of 12% of additional damage dealt in the battle. The buff will last for 12 seconds only.
Tsubasa Awakening Trait
Another great Awakening Trait, that will increase your damage dealt to enemies. If we get a maximum number of 30 stacks for one stack of Fierce Strike if you are in the game. Furthermore, with each stack, you will get an increase in ATK. You will get about a 0.6% increased attack damage. It is to be noted that it will last for only 30 seconds.
Shiro’s Awakening Trait
With the Awakening Trait, you will be able to use a discharge or skill and increase your attack power too. You will get an increase of 16% for your skills. Furthermore, you will also get an increase in physical attacks that will last for 8 seconds and has a cold down of 16 seconds. Your physical attacks will increase by 10%.
Samir’s Awakening Trait
With the Awakening Trait of Samir, you will get a stack of Concentration that will last for four seconds. You will only get it when Samir receives no damage.
With each stack, your will increase a lot up to 4% and you will get 5 maximum stacks for the effect. However, with each hit you take, you will lose a stack.
King’s Awakening Trait
With his awakening trait, he will be able to restore an HP equal to 10% of the maximum HP every time you destroy five enemies in the Tower Of Fantasy.
Huma’s Awakening Trait
You will get one Fortitude Mark every time you receive damage and you will get a maximum stack of 12 with it.
Furthermore, when you will use a skill you will use all the stacks and you will be able to generate an HP shield as well. It will have a maximum HP of 0.6%.
Echo’s Awakening Trait
The teammates will get an additional 6% ATK. However, they should be within a 10-meter range in order to benefit from it.
Zero’s Awakening Trait
Zero will be able to reduce the Relic cooldown when you use a skill with this trade. It has a cooldown of three seconds.
Coco Ritters Awakening Trait
Whenever you use a support weapon you will be able to increase your healing by 20% and you will also be able to increase nearby allies’ attack damage.
The damage will increase whenever you use a support weapon and you can increase up to 15% damage by it. However, it will only last for five seconds.
Well, there you have it! A complete Tower of Fantasy Best Awakening Traits Guide on the internet. We hope that by reading through our article, you learned a lot of things about the Awakening system in the recently released MMORPG.
The Awakening Traits may seem inferior as compared to the Weapon advancements in Tower of Fantasy. But believe us, they can add a whole lot to your game once you learn to get the best out of them!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍