If you are a player who is looking for Tower of Fantasy best bows, then you have landed at the right spot. Bows are the classic weapon that can be equipped to fight off distant enemies without being noticed. This weapon comes under the stealth category and is quite deadly if used correctly. Even though Tower of Fantasy features a lot of advanced tech weapons, if you still like to equip Bow as your primary weapon, you have got quite a good taste.
- The best bows In Tower OF Fantasy are the Icewind Arrow, Nightingale’s Feather, and Composite Bow.
- Tsubasa’s Icewind Arrow is an SSR-rated weapon that has two effects. It freezes enemies for 2 seconds and inflicts frostbite for 6 seconds.
- Bai Ling’s Nightingale’s Feather is an SR-rated weapon with the Grievous element and gives you Hitstun immunity for 0.5 seconds while dodging.
- The Composite Bow is an R-rated beginner weapon that can set enemies on fire for 8 seconds when fully charged while also inflicting 50% healing efficacy.
- These bows have the following Attacks: Air Volley, Charged Arrow, and Arrow Rain, and Dodge Skills: Primary Dodge and Loaded Arrow.
- Their Special Skills include Piercing Shot, and Explosive Barrage.
- Icewind Arrow and Nightingale’s Feather have 6 advancements, while the Composite Bow has no advancements because it’s R-rated.
Tower Of Fantasy’s Weapons System Explained
If you are a regular player of Tower of Fantasy, you must be aware that the weapons come in three ranks: SSR, SR, and R. The SSR category features top-notch weapons with overpowered abilities, thus relating to godly weapons in the game. Meanwhile, SR rank features pretty decent weapons, but their capabilities are comparatively low than the SSR ones.
Last comes the R-type weapons that have the least rank. These weapons are pretty common and easy to get. You can use the R-rank weapon in the early stages of the game, but we do not recommend you to carry them in advance fights where you have to face serious enemies and sturdy bosses.
Additionally, you can equip different weapons, such as bows on specific heroes, to enhance their abilities. In essence, the characters and weapons are interlinked with each other, and if you use the default weapon of the character, it will give better output. This mechanic enables the beginner to master one type of weapon on the favorite character.
Also, Chech Out: Tower of Fantasy Beast Healer.
Tower Of Fantasy Best Bows
Now that you are aware of the weapon system and rankings, let’s discuss the best Bow in Tower of Fantasy. For instance, the game features three bows that lie under each rank. So, let’s discuss the stats and abilities of each weapon in detail; if you are interested in how to get and use the Tower of Fantasy Jetpack, make sure to check the guide.
We will start off by discussing Icewind Arrow, which is an SSR unit and is wielded by Tsubasa. As the name describes, Icewind Arrow comes under the Ice Shell element and deals damage by freezing its enemies.
Icewind Arrow can truly be categorized as one of the lethal weapons in Tower of Fantasy. The Bow has a unique mechanism for dealing with freezing damage, whose effect remains for two seconds while the special frostbitten effect lasts for six seconds.
Icewind Arrow is truly an asset in serious battles. You can use the weapon while maintaining a decent distance from the enemy, stunning him through the freezing abilities. The Bow also possesses a DPS Resonance, making it suitable in PvE as well as PvP battles.
Icewind Arrow Stats
Following are the stats of Icewind in Tower of Fantasy.
Icewind Arrow Attacks And Skills
Following are all the attacks and move sets of Icewind Arrow, along with Special skill and Discharge attack.
Air Volley (Aerial)
While airborne, tap normal attack to strike four times while being mid-air.
- First Attack: Cast damage up to 56.3% of ATK +3.
- Second Attack: Cast damage up to 74% of ATK +4.
- Third Attack: Cast damage up to 112.7% of ATK +6.
- Fouth Attack: Cast damage up to 169.8% of ATK +9.
Charged Arrow (Hold Attack):
Hold the primary attack to charge up the attack. It will deal base damage equal to 87.8% of ATK + 5 and 50% more for each 1 second spent charging. The attack can be charged for up to three seconds. The damage will be double if you hit a headshot.
Arrow Rain (Hold Attack):
After completing a normal attack successfully, hold the button to start Arrow Rain, casting damage equal to 287.2% of ATK +15 area to the enemy.
Primary Dodge: Dodge the enemy attack successfully in order to activate Phantasia, which decreases the speed of nearby enemies.
Loaded Arrow: Attack right after dodging from the enemy to trigger a Loaded Arrow, which gives a knockback to the opponent and deals damage up to 124% of ATK +7.
Piercing Shot: Tsubasa does a backflip and fires three deadly shots, the first shot dealing damage up to 258.3% of ATK + 14, and the other two equal 60% damage. Furthermore, the piercing shots give a knockback to the enemy and stun them for five seconds. The ability has a cooldown duration of 12 seconds.
Explosive Barrage: When the weapon is fully charged, or Phantasia is active, the explosive barrage is triggered, dealing damage up to 570% of ATK + 30. It also has a 10% chance of freezing the target for two seconds. In addition, it provides a 45% speed buff for 7 seconds.
Icewind Arrow Advancement
In Tower of Fantasy, you can upgrade any type of weapon once you have their corresponding fusion cores, which are acquired by obtaining multiple copies of the same weapon. Once you acquire the first copy of Icewind, you can start accumulating more in order to unlock its special abilities. You will get the following upgrades upon each star level.
- One Star: Provides a stack of Sharp Arrow every time the arrow fired through Dodge attack lands on the enemy. Each stack enhances damage by up to 5% for 15 seconds.
- Two Star: Enhance the base ATK growth of the current weapon by 16%.
- Three Star: Firing through a Dodge attack releases 3 Charged Arrows.
- Four Star: Enhance the base ATK growth of the current weapon by 32%.
- Five Star: Doubles the time period of Arrow Rain and slows down enemies by 25%.
- Six Star: Hitting an enemy with Charged Arrow immediately provides three stacks, while headshots provide five stacks.
The next mentionable Bow in Tower of Fantasy is Nightingale’s Feather. It is an SR-rated weapon that is wielded by Bai Ling. You can also use the Bow with other characters, but it shows its most capabilities in the hands of its default hero.
Nightingale’s Feather is another decent option in PvE and PvP battles as it is comparatively easier to obtain than Icewind Arrow. It belongs to the Grievous element and possesses DPS resonance to deal excessive damage in close to mid-range fights.
As Nightingale Bow belongs to SR rank, it can be advanced through different star levels to unlock its further capabilities. By default, the Bow features a Charge of 10, with basic damage affecting up to 87.8%.
Nightingale’s Feather Stats
Following are the stats of Nightingale’s Feather in Tower of Fantasy. If you also want to know about other mentionable weapons in the game, check out our Top 5 Tower of Fantasy best weapons.
Nightingale’s Attacks And Skills
Following are all the attacks and move sets of Nightingale’s Feater, along with Special skill and Discharge attack.
Air Volley (Aerial)
While airborne, tap the normal attack button to strike five times in a row while in mid-air.
- First Attack: Deal damage up to 48.8% of ATK +3.
- Second Attack: Deal damage up to 43.7% of ATK +2.
- Third Attack: Deal damage up to 78.6% of ATK +4.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage up to 121.2% of ATK +6.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage up to 112.5% of ATK +6 with a knockback.
Charged Arrow (Hold Attack)
Tap and hold the conventional attack button to charge the weapon. It deals base damage of 87.8% of ATK + 5 and 50% more for every second consumed in charging. The weapon can be charged for up to three seconds. The damage will become double upon headshot.
Arrow Rain (Hold Attack)
After successfully performing any normal attack, press and hold the button to cast Arrow Rain, casting damage equal to 287.2% of ATK +15 area to the enemy.
Primary Dodge: Dodge an enemy attack successfully to activate Phantasia, which decreases the speed of surrounding opponents.
Cooldown: While dodging, you gain Hitstun immunity for 0.5 seconds.
Loaded Arrow: Attack immediately after successful dodge to trigger a Loaded Arrow, which deals a knockback to the enemy and deals damage up to 124% of ATK +7.
Piercing Shot: The character performs a backflip and fires three lethal arrows; the first arrow deals damage up to 258.3% of ATK + 14, followed by the remaining two shots, dealing 60% damage. The ability has a cooldown duration of twelve seconds.
Explosive Barrage: When the weapon is charged completely, the explosive barrage can be utilized, which deals damage equal to 570% of ATK + 30. It also enhances the speed by 45% for seven seconds.
Nightingale’s Feather Advancements
Just like Icewind Arrow, Nightingale’s Feather can also be advanced to different star levels with the help of fusion cores. Upon each star level, you will unlock the following perks:
- 1 Star: Regenerates a dodge attempt after every fifth normal attack.
- 2 Star: Enhances the base ATK growth of the current weapon by 10%.
- 3 Star: Improves headshot damage by 30%.
- 4 Star: Improves headshot damage by 30%.
- 5 Star: Attack done by Dodge skills inflict a grievous effect on enemies for 7 seconds.
- 6 Star: Improves crit rate to grievous enemies by 30% and increases crit damage by 50%.
Lastly, we will discuss the Composite Bow, which is an entry-level weapon and belongs to the R category. Composite Bow is a suitable choice for beginners as it is easily available and performs pretty decent in the early levels of the game.
The Composite Bow is the only weapon that is not a character-exclusive bow and can be wielded by any hero in the game. Another unique thing about the weapon is that it belongs to the Fire element, which is quite exceptional for the Bow.
Composite Bow can also be used in lower-tier PvE and PvP battles, as its stats are quite decent if we are specifically talking about the initial stages of the game. So, if you are a bow lover and do not want to go for any other weapon right from the start, then you can give it a go.
Composite Bow Stats
Following are the stats of Composite Bow in Tower of Fantasy.
Composite Bow Attacks And Skills
Following are all the attacks and move sets of Composite Bow, along with Special skill and Discharge attack.
While on the ground, use the Bow to attack repeatedly five times in a row.
- First Attack: Cast damage equal to 20.2% of ATK + 1.
- Second Attack: Cast damage equal to 18.1% of ATK + 1.
- Third Attack: Cast damage equal to 32.6% of ATK + 2.
- Fourth Attack: Cast damage equal to 50.1% of ATK + 3.
- Fifth Attack: Cast damage equal to 46.6% of ATK + 2 with a knockback.
Flame: When the weapon is fully charged, the target will be set on fire for eight seconds, causing total dealing damage of 27% of ATK each second. Inflicted enemies receive 50% efficacy from healing.
Charged Arrow: After performing a normal attack, tap and hold the button to charge the weapon. It deals base damage of 36.3% of ATK with 50% more for every second spent charging. The weapon can be charged for up to three seconds and deals double the amount of damage on a headshot.
Arrow Rain: After a conventional attack, hold the attack button to start the Arrow Rain, dealing up to 119.2% of ATK, along with area damage to nearby enemies.
Normal Dodge: Dodge an enemy attack successfully to activate Phantasia, which decreases the speed of the opponents.
Loaded Arrow: After dodging an attack, tap the attack button to trigger a Loaded Arrow that gives a knockback to the Target and deals damage up to 51.3% of ATK.
Piercing Shot: The character performs a backflip and a single piercing arrow towards the target, dealing damage up to 92.9% of ATK with a pushback. The skill has a cooldown duration of 12 seconds.
Explosive Barrage: Explosive Barrage is a discharge attack that is initiated when the weapon is fully charged or Phantasia is active. The Explosive Barrage deals massive damage of 292% of ATK to the target, along with a pushback.
Since the Composite Bow comes under the R category, it does not feature any advancement, and the stats of the bow remain the same throughout.
This concludes our guide on Tower of Fantasy best Bows. Although there are plenty of weapons and advanced tech available in the game having a classic bow has its own charm. Unfortunately, the game features only three bows till now, but we hope to get more in the future.
Next: Tower of Fantasy Vehicles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍