Tower of Fantasy features immersive gameplay, with a collection of weapons for players to choose from, and also allows them to mix and match their weapons to make the best weapon combos for each battle. Our Tower of Fantasy Best Combos guide will uncover the best combos you can try out for DPS, Tank, Healing, Bygone Phantasm, and, in general, the best PvE and PvP combos.
- Tower Of Fantasy, like many MMORPGs, has a system of classes like DPS-focused and Healing Focused builds.
- Whether you like to run a DPS combo or Tank combo, each build has its own weapon to resonate with the build.
- Some of the best weapons for DPS Combos for PVE are:
- Dual EM stars
- Scythe of The Crow
- Some of the best weapons for PVP are:
- Absolute Zero
- Rosy Edge
- Dual EM Stars
- Some of the best weapons for Healing combos are:
- Negating Cube
- Dual EM stars
- Each of these weapons has special effects they have labeled as “Advancements” and these determine the resonance it will have with your build
Best DPS Weapon Combos
Let’s kick things off by discussing the three best weapon options for players if they want to be the main damage dealer and obliterate enemies whenever they are in an alliance or alone.
Dual EM Stars
The first weapon choice that players should focus on will be Dual EM Stars, which will essentially be a Volt-based dual pistol that will primarily focus on delivering as much DPS potential as possible.
The weapon has a shatter rating of 6, while its overall charge rating is 10.70. Whenever the weapon has been fully charged, anytime the player unleashes the next Attack, they will be granted the ability to paralyze targets.
The paralysis will be for one second, and it will also cause them to be electrified for a total of 6 seconds, while it will negate all other buffs that they currently have on. If you want to know how you can get fruit cake in-game, then our Tower of Fantasy Fruit Cake guide will be a sure help!
Each weapon will have a total of 6 advancements, essentially causing them to become all the stronger:
- 1: Whenever a crit is landed, an electric explosion takes place, dealing bonus damage equivalent to 30% of the base attack.
- 2: Base attack increased by 16%.
- 3: The crit rate for electrified opponents is increased by 40%.
- 4: Base attack is enhanced by 32%.
- 5: The overall duration of the electro field is doubled.
- 6: The skill cooldowns will be reduced by 1 second if the player in Tower of Fantasy triggers an electrical explosion.
Scythe of The Crow
The next weapon players should try out will be Scythe of The Crow, which will act as a secondary DPS weapon as the DPS will be its overall resonance. It will be a flame-based weapon with a shatter of 12.50 and a charge of 5.0.
Whenever the weapon is fully charged, it will end up burning the enemy for 8 seconds, and after the next Attack is launched, the damage will be equivalent to 58% of the player’s base attack.
The six advancements will be as follows:
- 1: The shatter percentage will be enhanced by 15%, and it will also burn enemies and deal damage based on 120% of the player’s base attack.
- 2: the Base hp of the weapon is enhanced by 16%.
- 3: Within a radius of 6 meters, the intake of damage by the enemy will increase by 10%.
- 4: Base attack of weapon is increased by 32%.
- 5: The damage being dealt against shielded opponents will be increased by 100%.
- 6: Anytime the player kills an enemy, the next damage output increases by 10%.
Lastly, the best support weapon for players will be Venus, who will come with her character skin known as Nemesis. The resonance is supported, providing an excellent volt damage output with a shatter of 6 and a charge of 8.
Once the weapon is fully charged, the next Attack will end up paralyzing targets for a total of one second while electrifying them for 6 seconds until it ends.
The six advancements for Venus’ Best Combos will be as follows:
- 1: Anytime Pulse Lock is used, one electrode will be created, granting the player five stacks of a healing chain.
- 2: The weapon’s base attack will be increased by 16%.
- 3: Every 6 seconds that pass, the electrode will call down Ring Lightning upon opponents, dealing 205% base attack as damage.
- 4: Weapon’s base attack enhanced by 32%.
- 5: Pulse Lock will enhance the player’s Attack by several electrodes x 5 for a total of 25 seconds.
- 6: Two electrodes can be present on the battlefield.
Tank Weapon Combos
Next, let’s focus on a few tank weapon combos. This will essentially make the player an indestructible menace to any opponent that dares to lay their eyes on you. Many players will end up getting stuck on the Electronic Lock passwords.
Let’s start things off with Rosy Edge, accompanied by her one and three-star character skin, Meryl. Her resonance will be defense, and she will be used as a tank unit.
She has a shatter rating of 12, while her charge rating will be 4. The defense weapon will be ice-based. When the weapon is fully charged, it will cause enemies to take in the freeze debuff for 2 seconds, and it will cause them to get frostbitten for a total of 6 seconds.
The advancements are listed as follows:
- 1: Shatter will be increased by 15%, and it will regenerate the player’s 10% base HP.
- 2: The weapon’s base HP is enhanced by 16%.
- 3: Once the player switches a weapon, they will get an Ice SHield that will absorb damage based on 10% of their HP.
- 4: Weapon’s base HP is increased by 32%.
- 5: Damage and shatter of the weapon are enhanced by 50% if the shield is on the player.
- 6: Once the weapon is switched, players get an ice shield absorbing 20% of their HP as damage.
Molten Shield V2
Let’s look at Molten Shield V2, which will be another excellent defense-based weapon. Once players equip these two tank weapons, they automatically trigger the defense buff.
The element will be flame, meaning that it can also burn enemies, and there will be a shatter rating of 10 and a charge rating of 10 too. Once the weapon is fully charged, enemies will be set on fire for 8 seconds, while the next Attack will deal a total of 58% base attack.
The six advancements for the weapon are shown below:
- 1: Players will gain a Strong Shield stack, and anytime they dodge an attack, it will give them a 10% damage negation for 15 seconds.
- 2: The weapon’s base HP will be increased by 16%.
- 3: While the shield is active, any dodge attacks will cause enemies to take in bonus damage based on the player’s 4% base HP.
- 4: The weapon’s base attack will be increased by 32%.
- 5: Once a shield axe weapon is equipped, the player will receive30% damage negation, and it will have a 30-second cooldown.
- 6: the conversion skills will be enhanced.
Scythe of The Crow
As for the DPS unit, players can use Scythe of The Crow, which offers an excellent fire damage output and can burn enemies while offering all the advancements we mentioned before.
Healing Weapon Combos
Moving on, let’s look at healing weapon combos for players that will allow players to use one main DPS unit while there will be two main “support” or healing-based weapons to get the buff. Want to know where all the chests in the Ruin B-01 dungeon are located? Our Tower of Fantasy Ruin B-01 Chest Location guide will be all you need to know!
The first weapon we will discuss will be Venus, which will hone a support-based resonance, allowing players to use volt damage output and also to deal a certain amount of damage to players. It will have a shatter and charge rating of 6 and 8, respectively.
Once the weapon has gained its full charge, anytime the next Attack is launched, enemies will get paralyzed for one second, and it will cause them to get electrified for a total of 6 seconds. It will also remove all buffs from them and deal damage equivalent to 144% of your base attack.
The six advancements are as follows:
- 1: Once pulse lock is acquired, it will unleash one electrode that will give the player five different stacks of a healing chain, continuously regenerating a certain amount of time as you fight enemies.
- 2: The weapon’s base attack is enhanced by 16%.
- 3: Every 6 seconds that pass, the electrode that has been unleashed will continue to bring down Ring Lightning, and it will continue to deal damage that will be based on 205% of the player’s base attack.
- 4: The weapon’s base attack is increased by 32%.
- 5: Once pulse lock is used, the Attack is increased by the number of electrodes on-field x 5 +5.
- 6: 2 Electrodes can be equipped for players.
The next weapon option that players can try out will be the Negating Cube which will have the resonance of it being a support weapon. The weapon will have a fire-based element, allowing players to burn enemies as they go along continuously. It will have a shatter rating of 5 and a charge of 13.
Once the weapon is fully charged, it will burn foes for 8 seconds, and once the next Attack is unleashed, damage based on 58% of the player’s base attack will be unleashed.
The advancements for Zero can be found below:
- 1: It will unleash damage but also summon a healing orb that will last for 20 seconds and regenerate HP based on 60% of your base attack.
- 2: The weapon’s base attack is increased by 16%.
- 3: Skill cooldown will be reduced to 30 seconds.
- 4: The weapon’s base HP is enhanced by 32%.
- 5: Damage orb is released, increasing the player’s damage and healing allies.
- 6: Anytime a skill is used, it will give the player a healing orb.
Dual EM Stars
As for the DPS option, players can look into equipping Samir, an excellent Volt dual pistol wielder with a pretty high charge rating and the ability to paralyze and also deal insane amounts of damage output. If you want to know more about the PvE weapon options, then our Tower of Fantasy Best PvE Weapons guide will be a worthwhile read!
PvP Weapon Combos
We will look into some of the PvP Tower Best Combos that players can try out. In essence, PvP will mostly focus on players fighting other players, whether in rankings where there is a balanced system or if friends want to obliterate each other.
The main focus players will need to place will be prioritizing their Healing. Therefore, the Absolute Zero weapon, accompanied by Coco Ritter, will be used as a support resonance unit against other players.
It will be an elemental ice weapon with a shatter rating of 4 and a charge rating of 12.50. Once the weapon is charged, it will freeze enemies for 2 seconds and then cause them to stay frostbitten for 6 seconds. If the ice is broken, bonus damage is based on 151% of the player’s Attack. If you want to gift Crow some gifts, then our Tower of Fantasy Best Gifts For Crow guide will be helpful!
As for the advancements for Absolute Zero, it is as follows:
- 1: once the player dodges an attack, a healing bee will continue to stay with the player and heal them and their allies.
- 2: The weapon’s base HP will be increased by 16%.
- 3: In a certain radius, all allies’ shatter and damage will be enhanced by 20%, and players will gain immunity.
- 4: The weapon’s HP is enhanced by 32%.
- 5: The healing effect is increased by 15%.
- 6: If a healing bee is present, then allies regain HP based on 100% of the player’s Attack.
As for the next support unit, players can go for Negating Cube, which will mostly focus on burning enemies, but can also provide a certain amount of Healing with its advancements. If players pair it with Absolute Zero, they will also gain the Tank buff, which will further make them stronger.
Dual EM Stars
As for the DPS options, there isn’t any better option other than Dual EM Stars or Scythe of The Crow, considering both have insane amounts of damage output, and both can make any PvP Best Combos work beautifully when paired with support weapons.
For a physical weapon that can shatter shields very easily, players can use Rosy Edge, which will have a high shatter rating of 12, and the ice element. It can continuously freeze your opponents in PvP, and it will also cause them to get frostbitten.
With the correct advancements, players will get shatter, weapon base HP, and damage increase.
For volt damage, players in Tower of Fantasy can take help from the Venus weapon, which is currently on the limited banner, as it will be a volt support weapon with 6 and 8 shatter and charge ratings. They can paralyze enemies and electricity while taking away their buff and unleashing damage to your foes.
Players will also gain electrodes that will cause ring lightning and base attack enhancements alongside two electrode placements with the sixth advancement. In order to get a better understanding of your units, you need to give them gifts, and our Tower of Fantasy Best Gifts For SR and SSR Units Guide will be the way to go!
PvE Weapon Combos
Next up, as for the PvE-based weapons, players can use them in dungeons like the Bygone Phantasm, which will contain several floors with tons of enemies that players can test out their damage on and gain rewards in return.
Perhaps the best weapon combos for players for PvE will include the DPS team that we mentioned before. The DPS team includes Dual Em Stars, Scythe of The Crow, and Venus, who will be a support unit. If players cannot get their hands on the defense unit, then they can use the Pummeler, a defense-based weapon.
Guide and Photo Credits: Sethphir on Youtube
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍