There are a lot of great characters in Tower of Fantasy with diverse abilities and stats, but sooner or later, even these characters will struggle in battle when faced with formidable foes and bosses. So having a healer with the best attributes and build in your party is a must, who can constantly heal you while you are fighting the enemies. In today’s guide, we will be discussing the best healer build for Cocoritter in the Tower of Fantasy.
- Cocoritter, with her Absolute Zero weapon, Ice element, and all advancements, becomes the best healer in Tower Of Fantasy.
- To get her to level 60, you’ll have to use Gold and items like Icecores, Acidproof Glaze I, and Nanofibre Frame I.
- Cocoritter’s favorite gift is Snow Globe, but other gifts included in the guide also work well to awaken her quickly.
- You’ll need her Assistance and Trust unique Awakening Traits as well.
- For matrices, you’ll need Cocoritter’s 2-Piece and 4-Piece sets. However, Pepper’s 3-Piece Matrice can work as an alternative.
The Shiro Support, PvP CC2, and PvP Kite are the best teams for Cocoritter. The guide has exact team formations.
Best Healer Build
- There are a lot of decent healers in Tower of Fantasy, but among them, Cocoritter definitely stands out due to her exceptional command of healing spells.
Cocoritter is a cute, sweet, small, and innocent young lady who specializes in taking care of her allies through her abilities and healing staff called “Absolute Zero”. As evident from her attire, she bears huge love for snow and penguins.
Right now, if you want a healer in your party, Cocoritter should be your number one choice. She is affiliated with the “Ice” element, and her ice shell staff can not only be great for healing but also can be used for dealing decent damage as well.
At base state, Cocoritter is great, but as you go on, you need to keep leveling her up and have the best build in order for her healing spells to be efficient in late-game areas. So make sure to stick with our guide till the end in order to know the best “healer build” in Tower of Fantasy.
A list of Cocoritter’s stats is given below
- Combat Strength: 272
- Shatter: 4.00 (B)
- Charge: 12.50 (S)
- Attack: 15
- Resistance: 17
- HP: 1,165
- Type: Ice shell
Cocoritter’s Attacks & Skills
- The characters in Tower of Fantasy have a number of attacks under their belt. From discharge attacks to normal attack combos, you can execute a number of attacks using different buttons. Normal attacks and dodge attacks can be used indefinitely and are mostly used for dealing normal damage, whereas the Skills and Discharge abilities are some of the powerful attacks that a character can unleash under specific conditions.
Below are all the skills and attacks of Cocoritter in Tower of Fantasy:
- Type: Passive
- After hitting enemies with a fully charged weapon, they will be left frozen for 2 seconds with a frostbite effect that lasts for 6 seconds. Breaking the ice shell will allow you to deal additional damage equal to 151% of ATK. While the target is frostbitten, their ability to use charge attacks is reduced by 50% as well.
- While on the ground, Cocorritter can unleash a barrage of five attacks using her staff, with each hit dealing varying degrees of damage.
- The first attack deals damage equal to 54.4% of ATK + 3.
- The second attack deals damage equal to 40.8% of ATK + 2.
- The third attack deals damage equal to 65.6% of ATK + 3.
- The fourth attack deals damage equal to 89.7% of ATK + 5, while the fifth attack deals the highest damage, equal to 158.4% of ATK + 8.
- Type: Normal Attack
- Move set: Jump + Attack x5
- Similar to the ground, Cocoritter can unleash a five-hit combo in mid-air as well.
- The first attack deals damage equal to 70.5% of ATK + 4.
- The second attack deals damage equal to 50.8% of ATK + 3.
- The third attack deals damage equal to 55.1% of ATK + 3.
- The fourth attack deals damage equal to 99.1% of ATK + 5, and lastly, the fifth and final attack deals the highest damage, equal to 103.2% of ATK + 5.
- Type: Normal Attack
- Move set: Jump + Hold Attack
- Moonfall can be activated by pressing and holding normal attacks while being airborne. The target hit by Moonfall is dealt damage once every 0.2 seconds, with the total damage equal to 23.8% of ATK + 7.
- Type: Normal Attack
- Move set: Attack x3 + Hold Attack
- Holding the attack button after the third attack activates Focused Assault. Focused Assualt allows Cocoritter to unleash 2 branching attacks, each dealing different damage.
- Cocoritter pulls the enemies towards herself and deals damage equal to 34.9% of ATK + 2 every 0.3 seconds while strongly suspending them.
- Her second attack deals with an AOE attack which deals damage equal to 40.4% of ATK + 2 to all nearby enemies every 0.3 seconds.
- Focused Assualt consumes 300 endurance points.
- Type: Dodge Attack
- Move set: Arrow Keys + Dodge + Attack
- Press the normal attack button during the short, perfect dodge window while pressing any of the arrow keys to trigger Surge. This attack allows you to unleash waves of energy, with each wave dealing damage equal to 45.9% of ATK + 2 to targets.
- Using Surge grants 75 weapon charge points upon use.
- Type: Dodge Attack
- Move set: Dodge + Attack
- Press normal attack during the window after dodging to execute an Evasive Blast. With this attack activated, Cocoritter fires an orb that deals damage equal to 66.4% of ATK + 3 to all the targets in her path every 0.3 seconds.
- Using Tesseract also grants 75 weapon charge points upon use.
- Type: Skill
- Sanctuary is Cocoritter’s main healing ability. After activating Sanctuary, Cocoritter creates a healing zone that moves with the Wanderer, healing all nearby allies up to 95% of ATK + 5 once every 0.5 seconds for 6 seconds. The cooldown for Sanctuary is 60 seconds.
- Type: Discharge
- After the weapon is fully charged or Phantasia is triggered, switching to the main weapon will activate Cocoritter’s discharge skill. Triggering Swift Deliverance will remove all debuffs from Cocoritter as well as all of her party members. Additionally, all nearby allies and Wanderers will be healed by 118.8% of ATK + 6 HP for 7 seconds.
Unlocking Assistance will increase her healing effectiveness by 20%. 1200 awakening points are required to unlock Assistance. While you are at it, also consider reading through our guide on Tower of Fantasy Vehicles and learning about the game’s transportation system.
With Trust unlocked, not only Cororitter’s healing effectiveness will increase by 20% but also, using her skills with a support-type weapon will increase the attack power of all nearby allies by 15% for 20 seconds.
- Now it isn’t simply enough to just upgrade your character skills. You need your weapon in the best shape as well in order to have the best healer build in the Tower of Fantasy.
For that, you allot different matrices or chips to your weapon, which enhance the combat capabilities of that weapon. Each weapon has four chip slots, and similar to weapons, matrices can be upgraded as well. Below are 2 of the best build matrices for Cocoritter.
Cocoritter ( 2 & 4-Piece Set)
- 2-Piece: Cocoritter’s 2-Piece set increases her healing effectiveness and the healing amount she receives by 10%,12%,14%, and 16%.
- 4-Piece: With this set equipped, every time Cocoritter heals her allies, they receive a healing boost of 12.5%, 15%, 17.5%, and 20%, respectively, for the next 6 seconds. This is the best set for Cocoritter and one we highly recommend for her main weapon.
Pepper (3- Piece)
Best Cocoritter Teams
- Even after having the best healer build for Cocoritter in Tower of Fantasy with all the upgrades and enhancements attached, it still won’t be enough to use Cocoritter to her full potential if you are using incompatible teammates.
Tower of Fantasy is all about striking the right balance with your teams. You need characters of different skills and categories all at once. You are allowed to put any characters in your team if you want, but the characters given below can help in using Cocoritter to her full potential. For more on teams, also consider checking out our guide on Tower of Fantasy’s best teams as well.
PvP CC 2
This is a double defense team formation that is highly recommended if you want to have team members with extraordinary defense and health bars. This formation includes Meryl and Huma as your Defence units, with Cocoritter as your main support unit.
This team formation is great if you want to strike a good balance between attack and support. For PvP, Kite Tsubasa should be your main DPS unit, Cocoritter as support, and lastly, Nemesis should play the role of a hybrid support/DPS unit.
Advancement is another system in Tower of Fantasy that is essential to upgrade and unlock new perks, skills, and abilities for your character. These advancements aren’t for free and require a certain amount of gold or items. The items and gold you need can be viewed from the weapon Advancement tab.
So you need to have all the advanced levels for Cocoritter unlocked in order to have the best healer build in Tower of Fantasy. Below we have listed all the advanced levels for Cocoritter in Tower of Fantasy.
- Level 1: After dodging, Cocoritter will summon a healing bee that follows you around and heals all allies within 15 meters of her range. The healing effectiveness is equal to 25% of ATK while also restoring 50 weapon charge points. The cooldown for this is 25 seconds.
- Level 2: At Level 2, the base of HP of Cocoritter’s weapon is increased by 16%.
- Level 3: At advanced level 3, Cocoritter’s Sanctuary and discharge skill removes all the debuff from her allies. Furthermore, it also increases the shatter and damage dealt by 20% while also granting the team immunity to control and shatter effects. This ability can be used while Cocoritter is under control effect as well.
- Level 4: At Level 4, the base of HP of Cocoritter’s weapon is increased by 32%.
- Level 5: Cocoritter’s healing effects are increased by 15% for allies with above 60 HP. The healing effectiveness is further increased by 20% for allies with below 60 HP.
- Level 6: every time a healing bee is summoned or disappears, it heals all allies by 100% of the user’s ATK. Additionally, all allies within the 15 meters of the healing bee’s range get a 15% ATK boost.
All Gifts for Cocoritter
- As mentioned above, awakening points are used to unlock different avatars, logs, and traits for the character, but there is still a question of how to earn those awakening points.
In simple words, giving your characters various gifts grant you awakening points, but at the same time, not every gift will earn you the same amount of points. Speaking of characters, why not have a look at our guides on King, Crow, and Bai Yuekui?
It’s not a matter of money here, and it’s about analyzing your character’s likings and preferences. Each character in Tower of Fantasy has different likings and preferences, so the gift given to them should be based on that too. So knowing which gifts to give to Cocoritter is essential in making the best healer build in Tower of Fantasy.
The preferences of Cocoritter include toys, decorations, and rare items. Gifts can be bought from different shops like Grocer or Crystal Dust Store.
- Gifts are further categorized as Special, Fine, and Small. The best gifts you can give to Cocoritter are listed below.
Favorite Gift: Snow Globe
- 3D Hykros Puzzle,
- Angela Ornament
- Banges Specialty
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- Smarty Doll
- Void Angel Figurine
- Warren Fossil
- Cat Throw Pillow
- Meteorite in a Bottle
- Moon rabbit Kit
- New Kalka Ornament
- Plush Toy
- Tartarus Ornament
- Mini Potted Plant
- Nice Picture Frame
- Paper Pinwheel
- Postcard of Aida
Cocoritter’s Upgrade Cost
- You will earn rewards like gold and other precious items as you progress through the main storyline and complete various side quests or missions. These items are required for leveling up your character.
Furthermore, make sure you are targeting quests that can you the materials you require for your upgrades. Materials have different rarities, and the rarer it is, the harder it is to get them. The gold and materials required to upgrade Cocoritter past certain points in Tower of Fantasy are mentioned below:
- At level 10, you will need 400 Gold and 2 Icecore to upgrade Cocoritter.
- At level 20, the gold and Icecore required to upgrade Cocoritter is 800 and 2, respectively.
- At level 30, you will need 1200 Gold, 3 Icecore, and 3 Acidproof Glaze I.
- At level 40, the items required are 1600 Gold, 3 Icecore, 3 Acidproof Glaze I, and 3 Nanofibre Frame I.
- At level 50, the items required to upgrade Nemesis are 2000 Gold, 4 Icecore,4 Acidproof Glaze I, and 4 Nanofibre Frame I.
- At level 60, items needed to upgrade Cocoritter are 2400 Gold, 6 Icecore, 6 Acidproof Glaze I, and 6 Nanofibre Frame I.
All of the different aspects of Tower of Fantasy deal with numbers, and these numbers are subject to change either for balancing or some other reason. So make sure you stay up to date with patches and see if the percentages of attacks or the costs of upgrading characters have changed.
This concludes our guide for the best healer build in Tower of Fantasy. Let us know what you think about our guide in the comments below. Tower of Fantasy is currently available for Microsoft Windows, Android, and IOS.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍