Since Disney Dreamlight Valley is a life simulation game, it allows a player to craft structures, collect items, and even cook meals based on their preference. Depending on your lifestyle and taste buds, you have the option of going for Vegetarian Pizza in Disney Dreamlight Valley. However, it is as challenging and complex as it sounds due to the ingredients that are required for it.
- Vegetarian Pizza is one of the five-star meals of the game.
- In order to cook one, you will need a stove, tomato, cheese, wheat, and a couple of other vegetables of your choice.
- The base value of a vegetarian pizza is 350 Star Coins and 754 Energy Restoration. The value can be further improved by using more valuable vegetables.
- We recommend you not to cook vegetarian pizza in the early stages of the game as it will be costly.
How To Cook A Vegetarian PizzaIn order to start cooking any recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will first need a stove. You can either get it by completing a few missions in Mickey Mouse’s Foodeception, or you can purchase it from Goofy for star coins. Since there are a number of stoves in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can gather the required ingredients in order to craft a stove on your own. For each stove, you will need to gather the following:
- Black Flat Top Stove: Iron Ingot x 10, Glass x3, Black Passion Lily x1.
- Gray Flat Top Stove: Iron Ingot x10, Glass x3.
- Pale Gray Flat Stop Stove: Iron Ingot x10, Glass x3
- Black / Grey Gas Stove: Iron Ingot x12, Glass x2.
- Pale Gray Gas Stove: Iron Ingot x12, Glass x2.
Ingredients RequiredNow that you have a stove in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will now need the ingredients that are required for vegetarian pizza. Since the Vegetarian Pizza is a five-star meal, it can be a bit challenging for you to get your hands on the ingredients but worry not!
- First off, you will need Tomato, and for that, you can unlock the Dazzle Beach, which will cost you 1,000 Star Coins.
- Once you unlock the Dazzle Beach, you will need to repair Goofy’s Stall for another 1,000 Star Coins and then upgrade it for 2,000 Star Coins.
- After that, you can buy Tomato for 33 Star Coins.
- Moreover, if you have the patience or all the time in the world, you can buy tomato seeds for 8 Star Coins only.
After that, your next item is Cheese. In order to get Cheese, you will need to step into Remy’s Realm in Disney Dreamlight Valley. There you will need to complete one of his quests and then invite him to the Valley. Doing that will unlock the A Restaurant Makeover Quest. Complete the quest in order to get Chez Remy as a reward for the quest. There you can buy Cheese for 180 Star Coins.
Lastly, you will need Wheat as the third main ingredient for Vegetarian Pizza in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can either buy Wheat or Wheat Seeds from Goofy’s Stall. If you haven’t upgraded the Stall yet, then it will cost you 800 Star Coins to do so. You can then buy Wheat for 3 Star Coins and Wheat Seeds for 1 Star Coin.
Other than these three items, you can choose any two vegetables of your own choice, such as olives and onions. Once the checklist of all the ingredients required is complete, you can then use the stove to cook a delicious five-star meal. Once the vegetarian pizza is ready, its base value will be 350 Star Coins, and it will be able to restore at least 754 energy of yours in Disney Dreamlight Valley. The better vegetables you use, the better their value will be.
All in all, you will need three main ingredients to cook a vegetarian pizza in Disney Dreamlight Valley. They are Cheese, Tomato, and Wheat. Other than that, you can add vegetables of your choice in order to make it a more yummy meal. Since it is a five-star meal, you will face challenges in getting the required item. However, with the right tips and tricks and more storage, you will be able to hold items for a long term and make the process fast.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Characters
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: How To Get Oregano & Basil
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Donald Duck
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍