The Wild Hearts trophy list comprises of 49 collectible statuettes, of which 36 are bronze, 10 are silver, 2 are gold, and the ultimate platinum trophy. While the official descriptions of the trophies are provided by the developers, they may contain spoilers that reveal the plot. For this reason, those who wish to experience Wild Hearts without any plot spoilers are advised to avoid reading further. However, for those who are eager to pursue the Wild Hearts trophy list, let’s get started!
Complete Wild Hearts Trophy List
|How To Get
|Land of the Rising Sun
|Set foot on the land of Azuma
|Scourge of the Mountain
|Remove Thunder Rock from Harugasumi Pass
|Get Winter Ax cleared from Fuyufusagi Fortress
|Torment of Fire
|After Amaterasu attacks Minato, shoot it
|Accomplish your first mission for Minato
|Artist dei Karakuri
|Create 200 simple Karakuri
|Minato dei Karakuri:
|Create 15 dragon Karakuri in Minato
|Sentiero dei Karakuri
|Create 30 dragon Karakuri on Harugasumi Pass
|Isola dei Karakuri
|Create 30 dragon Karakuri at Natsukodachi Island
|Canyon dei Karakuri
|Create 30 dragon Karakuri in Akikure Canyon
|Create 30 Dragon Karakuri at Fuyufusagi Fortress
|Create a combined Karakuri 50 times
|Breath of Life
|Awaken 20 types of Karakuri
|With Karakuri, travel over 10 thousand meters
|Legend of the Skies
|Fly a distance of 150 meters in a glider
|Use Karakuri attack 100 times
|Fence 20 kemono attacks using combined Karakuri
|Ace in the Hole
|Activate Hunting Furor 30 times
|Defeat 30 kemono
|Finish a powerful kemono within the first 5 minutes of the battle
|Alter the state of a kemono 20 times
|Stroke a small kemono 30 times
|Catch 100 creatures in the wild using traps
|Dye armor for the first time
|Reach the affinity limits of the human way by modifying armor
|Ingredients of Success
|Prepare your first food
|Kemono in the Soul
|Modify armor to reach the affinity limits of the kemono path
|Art of Care
|Create all types of restorative baths
|Obtain the first document in the game
|Spend 30,000 at the Shop
|Get 90 seals from Nobumitsu
|Fully upgrade a tsukumo
|Hunt in Packs
|Complete 20 online missions with other players
|Assist other players 5 times in the game
|Revive a teammate for the first time
|Lucky Charm Hunt
|Collect your first amulet in the wild
|Defeat the kemono in the sacred mountains
|Artist of Simplicity
|Craft 1,000 simple karakuri
|Eliminate 300 kemono
|Eliminate 50 kemono using a specific weapon
|Defeat your first highly unstable kemono
|Without taking any damage, defeat a kemono
|Obtain a rare and powerful weapon
|Build and upgrade every possible structure
|Fully expand a dragon well
|Unlock every possible camp in the game
|Vanquisher of the Volatile
|In every area, defeat a highly unstable kemono
|Build friendship with 200 tsukumo
|Obtain every trophy in the game
The 36 bronze trophies in the Wild Hearts trophy list require players to complete specific challenges, such as killing certain monsters, obtaining specific items, and completing various missions. These challenges vary in difficulty and can be completed by players of all levels.
The bronze trophies are a great starting point for players who are new to the game or trophy hunting.
Trophy List – Part 1:
- Land of the Rising Sun: Arrive in the Azuma region and witness the breathtaking landscape for the first time.
- Scourge of the Mountain: Clear the Thunder Rock that appeared along Harugasumi Pass, eliminating any threats that stood in your way.
- Old Hostilities: Successfully clear the Winter Ax from Fuyufusagi Fortress, an ancient battleground that has seen many battles.
- Torment of Fire: Shoot down the Amaterasu after it attacked Minato, saving the town from destruction.
- First Steps: Complete your first mission for the people of Minato, setting out on your journey as a monster hunter.
- Artist dei Karakuri: Create 200 simple Karakuri, showcasing your artistic abilities and ingenuity.
- Minato dei Karakuri: Create 15 dragon Karakuri in Minato, demonstrating your mastery of the craft.
- Sentiero dei Karakuri: Create 30 dragon Karakuri along Harugasumi Pass, showcasing your dedication and skill.
- Isola dei Karakuri: Create 30 dragon Karakuri on Natsukodachi Island, proving your abilities to the locals.
- Canyon dei Karakuri: Create 30 dragon Karakuri in Akikure Canyon, demonstrating your skills in rugged and challenging terrain.
- Karakuri Fortress: Create 30 Dragon Karakuri at Fuyufusagi Fortress, showing your mastery in a formidable and ancient location.
- Synthesis Artist: Create a combined Karakuri 50 times, demonstrating your creativity in combining different types of Karakuri.
- Breath of Life: Awaken 20 types of Karakuri, showcasing your understanding of the different types of Karakuri and their potential.
- Long Distances: Travel a distance of 10,000 meters with Karakuri, showing your resilience and endurance.
- Legend of the Skies: Fly 150 meters in a glider, demonstrating your prowess in flying and your courage.
- Assalto Karakuri: Unleash a Karakuri attack 100 times, showing your strength and power in combat.
- Counterattack Specialist: Successfully fence 20 kemono attacks with combined Karakuri, demonstrating your skill in defending and counterattacking.
Continued Trophy List – Part 2:
- Ace in the Hole: This trophy can be obtained by activating Hunting Furor 30 times in the game. Hunting Furor is a special ability that players can use to increase their speed and attack power during battles with kemono.
- Kemono Hunting: To earn this trophy, players need to defeat 30 kemono in the game. Kemono are creatures that roam freely in the Azuma region and can be hunted for rewards.
- Lightning Destruction: This trophy can be achieved by finishing a powerful kemono within the first 5 minutes of the battle. The first 5 minutes are crucial in kemono battles as players must inflict significant damage on the creature to avoid prolonged battles.
- Drastic Measures: This trophy is earned by altering the state of a kemono 20 times in the game. Players can use different techniques to alter a kemono’s state, such as inflicting damage to specific body parts or using items to weaken the creature.
- Delicate Touch: Players can obtain this trophy by stroking a small kemono 30 times in the game. Small kemono are cute creatures that players can interact with in the game.
- Trap Specialist: To earn this trophy, players need to catch 100 creatures in the wild using traps. Traps can be used to catch different types of creatures and earn rewards.
- Style Icon: This trophy can be achieved by dyeing armor for the first time in the game. Players can customize their armor with different colors and designs.
- Human Devotion: To earn this trophy, players must reach the affinity limits of the human way by modifying armor. This requires players to complete various tasks and obtain items to modify their armor.
- Ingredients of Success: Complete your first food preparation, showing your culinary skills and providing nourishment to yourself and your allies.
Continued Trophy List – Part 3:
- Kemono in the Soul: This trophy is earned by reaching the affinity limits of the kemono path by modifying armor. Players must complete different tasks and earn specific items to modify their armor in this way.
- Art of Care: Players can obtain this trophy by creating all types of restorative baths in the game. Restorative baths can be used to heal and recover after battles.
- Hidden Story: This trophy is earned by obtaining the first document in the game. Players can find hidden documents throughout the game that provide additional stories and lore.
- Open Hands: To earn this trophy, players must spend 30,000 at the Shop. The Shop is a location where players can purchase various items and equipment in the game.
- Handyman: This trophy can be achieved by getting 90 seals from Nobumitsu in the game. Nobumitsu is a character that players can interact with in the game to obtain different rewards and items.
- Maximum Power: Players can earn this trophy by fully upgrading a tsukumo form. Tsukumo is a creature that players can ride and use in battles.
- Hunt in Packs: This trophy is earned by completing 20 online missions with other players. Online missions are special missions in that players can compete with others.
- Brilliant Assistant: To obtain this trophy, players must assist other players 5 times in the game. Assisting other players can include helping them in battles or providing them with items.
- Golden Heart: This trophy can be achieved by reviving someone online for the first time. In the game, players can revive each other during battles to keep the fight going.
- Lucky Charm Hunt: Players can earn this trophy by collecting their first amulet in the wild. Amulets are special items that players can find and use to enhance their abilities.
The 10 silver trophies in the Wild Hearts trophy list require more advanced skills and expertise from players. These trophies may require players to defeat more challenging monsters, complete tougher quests, or obtain rare items. However, the sense of accomplishment gained from acquiring a silver trophy is well worth the effort. Obtaining a Silver trophy will increase your GamerScore by 30.
Trophy List – Part 1:
- Broken Cycles: You venture deep into the sacred mountain and eliminate the kemono that started it all. This epic battle marks a turning point in your journey and grants you the “Broken cycles” achievement.
- Artist of Simplicity: You show your creativity by crafting 1,000 simple karakuri. These delicate devices require precision and patience, and your dedication earns you the “Artist of simplicity” achievement.
- Big Game: You prove your hunting prowess by taking down 300 kemono. These ferocious creatures come in many shapes and sizes, and your mastery over them earns you the “Big game” achievement.
- Winning Weapon: You demonstrate your proficiency with a single type of weapon by finishing 50 kemono using only that weapon. Your skill with this particular tool earns you the “Winning weapon” achievement.
- Unstable Vocation: You conquer your first highly unstable kemono, proving your courage and skill. These creatures are extremely powerful and unpredictable, and your victory earns you the “Unstable vocation” achievement.
Continued Trophy List – Part 2:
- Crystalline Perfection: You defeat a kemono without taking any damage, showcasing your precision and reflexes. Your flawless victory earns you the “Crystalline perfection” achievement.
- Inimitable: You obtain an extremely valuable weapon, which sets you apart from other hunters. Your possession of this legendary item earns you the “Inimitable” achievement.
- Urban Planner: You build and upgrade all possible structures in the game, demonstrating your planning and management skills. Your efficient use of resources earns you the “Urban planner” achievement.
- Thread Harmony: You fully expand a dragon well, which produces valuable resources and allows you to customize your karakuri. Your mastery over this important feature earns you the “Thread harmony” achievement.
- Camp Hunting: You unlock all possible camps in the game, which provide safe havens and valuable resources for your adventures. Your exploration and resourcefulness earn you the “Camp hunting” achievement.
The two gold trophies in the Wild Hearts trophy list represent the ultimate challenge for players. These trophies require exceptional skills and determination to achieve and may only be obtained by the most dedicated of players. Completing all challenges and objectives in the game is necessary to acquire these trophies. For every Gold trophy you earn, your GamerScore will increase by 15 points.
As we approach the end of the game, there are two final trophies to earn and complete the “Wild Hearts trophy list.” Here they are, expanded and explained in detail:
- Vanquisher of the Volatile: Defeated a highly unstable kemono in each area.
- Tsukumo Whisperer: Befriended 200 tsukumo.
With these two golden statuettes earned, players can truly say they have completed the Wild Hearts trophy list and conquered all that the game has to offer. Good luck on your journey to earning these final achievements!
The ultimate goal for all players in the Wild Hearts trophy list is the Platinum trophy. To obtain this prestigious award, players must collect every trophy in the game, including the bronze, silver, and gold trophies. This requires a combination of dedication, perseverance, and skill.
- WILD HEARTS: Obtained all trophies
Like many AAA games, Wild Hearts incorporates achievements and trophies that are tied to completing specific story milestones. However, the game takes things up a notch with its challenging kemono monsters and variants, which will undoubtedly take some time to hunt down. To assist players in their pursuit of earning all the trophies and achievements, we have listed all of them in this guide.
The Wild Hearts trophy list offers a challenging and rewarding experience for players of all levels. With this comprehensive guide, players can navigate the list of achievements and strive to obtain the coveted Platinum trophy. So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of Azuma, defeat dangerous monsters, and become a master trophy hunter in Wild Hearts!
- Wild Hearts: Everything We Know So Far
- Wild Hearts System Requirements: Minimum & Maximum
- Is Wild Hearts Coming To Game Pass?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍