Wo Long Fallen Dynasty has a total of 5 stats/virtues that players can learn and invest in, allowing them to level up and get stronger in the game. Each phase allows players to learn newer spells that can be used in combat to demolish enemies, but with such a vast selection of spells, players might have difficulty figuring out what the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells might be in each virtue tree!
Here is a quick look at all the Best Spells in Wo Long Dynasty:
|Spell||Virtue||Type of Spell||Virtue Rank||Morale Rank||Base Spirit Cost|
|Flame Weapon||Fire||Weapon Enchant Spell||1.0||10.0||800.0|
|Molten Calamity Thorn||Metal||Offensive||30.0||3.0||840.0|
Kicking things off, we have the wood virtue, which essentially is going to affect how players can play a support-based playstyle and how they can heal and sustain themselves. The wood virtue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty typically affects your overall HP as well as the amount of Spirit that gets lost whenever you are attacked.
Early-Mid Game Spells
Let’s discuss five spells that players can unlock in their early game and can carry over to their mid-game.
First and foremost, we have absorbed vitality, which can be used upon investing 3 points into wood virtue and needs 0 morale.
- Whenever it is used, anytime damage has been dealt to opponents in combat, players can regain a certain amount of HP, and their fellow allies can regain HP too.
- Absorb Vitality is best used for dealing with opponents that are at higher morale than you.
Another solid spell that players can try out is a barbed conductor, which can be used upon investing 8 points into wood virtue and requires 0 morale.
- Upon casting, players can summon forth branches from the ground toward their feet. One has done; anytime it is summoned forth again, the branches call down a bolt of lightning on enemies that are nearby.
An excellent early-game wood Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells is the Lightning Bolt which requires only one point to be invested into wood virtue and requires 3 morale.
- On any enemy that has been locked, it can cast down a deadly bolt of lightning, and the bolt of lightning can be focused at a distance that is further away as well.
Now, as for a mid-game spell, players can make use of Cleanse, with which they need to invest 20 points and players need 0 morale.
- Upon usage, players can have all their negative effects cleansed and reset to zero for both you and your teammates. It also gives you a positive effect that decreases the amount of negative effect accumulation for each of the five phases except the metal phase.
Now, a rather easier spell to understand is lightning rush, which requires 15 points to be invested into it, and 7 morale.
- It can cast down a lightning bolt that strikes forward toward the enemies and follows their tracks.
For players that have spent quite a few hours in the game, these four end-game spells are excellent to invest in.
Requiring 20 points and 7 morale, players can create a radius in which any allies that are present inside can deal extra damage to opponents.
Requiring 30 points and 15 morale, both you and your allies can receive a positive effect with which players can have one attack from the opponent be negated.
Requiring 25 points band 7 morale, players can cast down deadly bolts of lightning toward enemies that are present infront of them.
The final spell is Barbed Nightmare with which players can summon forth thorns from the ground that continue to attack opponents. It continues to deal damage to opponents and regenerates a bit of HP for you and your allies based on the damage dealt to you.
Moving onto the fire virtue, whenever players place points into the fire virtue, it affects the amount of spirit that has been gained by the players anytime they are carrying out attacks against the opponents and the total amount of spirit that has been consumed by using martial arts.
Early-Mid Game Spells
The main five spells that players might want to invest in for their fire phase are easier to get than the end-game spells and can be learned comparatively easily.
The first spell is Amplify Damage which requires players to have 8 points invested into fire virtue and requires 3 morale.
- Whenever the ability is used for a short duration, players can have their outgoing damage increased, but this can end up being a bit of a double-edged sword since players also receive increased damage from opponents.
- Players need to be skilled if they are to use this ability simply because they know what they are staking.
Fireblast requires players to have 4 points placed into fire virtue, while it requires 0 morale.
- Whenever it is used, players can throw out a fireball that is aimed toward the opponent in front, and anytime it either hits the enemy or the ground, it explodes and causes damage.
Another perfect spell that players shouldn’t miss out on is Surging Blaze, which requires 3 points and 7 morale.
- With the spell, players can launch out multiple fireballs at once, all in a cone-shaped AoE.
Now, if players are looking for an easier spell, then they can look to use the flame weapon, and in our opinion, while it may look basic, it enchants your melee weapon with Flame, which allows you to demolish enemies in an instant.
Another mid-game spell that players can try out is scorch comet which requires 6 fire virtue points and 7 morale.
- With the spell, players can launch out a giant fireball infront.
Now for an end-game spell collection, players can try out a total of 4 spells that are pretty hefty to use but can be deadly.
With a scorch sweep, it requires 20 points into fire virtue and 7 morale but casts out a blaze of fire in a horizontal line in a cone-shaped AoE to demolish enemies.
One spell that players absolutely cannot look over is Overpower Burst, which requires 30 fire virtue points and 0 morale.
- With overpower burst, any amount of damage that is dealt by your next wizardry spell or marital arts is greatly enhanced.
Using Engulfing Inferno, players need 25 points into fire virtue and 7 morale.
- Whenever it is used, players can call forth literal pillars of flame and continuously attack enemies, and while it may be high maintenance, it can be devastating for late-game enemies.
For absolute high-levelled players of Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, the scorch spinner can be a pretty useful spell since it requires 40 points into fire virtue and 15 morale.
- Players can cast out fire from both their hands and rotate about.
Moving on, let’s take a look at some of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells that players can use in their earth phase. The Earth Virtue places its focus on affecting the overall weight limit as well as the total amount of spirit that is gained anytime you deflect an attack.
Early-Mid Game Spells
Now, let’s take a look at some of the spells that players can use for their earth phase and which ones should work best.
Starting with rock spike, it requires one point to be invested into earth virtue and 0 morale.
- Whenever it is used, players can summon forth rock pillars that continue to explode upon impact from the enemies and it causes knockback to enemies.
Using imposing slab, players need to invest 8 points into earth virtue and need 7 morale.
- With an imposing slab, it can summon forth rock pillars right infront of the player that stays on the ground for a while before exploding upon opponent impact,
Another great spell that players can get in mid-game is deathly bog, which requires 15 points and 7 morale.
- Upon usage, it creates a muddy bog around you, and it causes enemies to take DoT for any enemy that touches it, and it also slows them down.
Probably one of the best early-game spells is the Enhanced Defense which requires 2 points and 3 morale.
- For a short duration, players can intake less damage from opponents and players won’t flinch unless opponents launch out stronger attacks.
While this isn’t a combat-related spell but rather a utility spell, Sandsink allows players to create a whirlpool of sand infront of them, which continues to pull enemies inside it and brings them toward you.
For end-game spells, players can use the following 4 ranging Lion’s Roar, Fiend Vanquisher, Boulder Knuckles, and Illusionary Shell.
With the help of an Illusionary shell, players can create a shield around themselves that can intake and absorb a bit of damage. However, it requires an insanely high amount of point investment into Earth virtue and requires 15 morale.
With Lion’s Roar, players can cause a shout to be outspoken that summons forth a shockwave with which enemies get locked onto the player, and it also decreases a bit of incoming damage.
More of a utility spell, Fiend Vanquisher allows players to charge forward with the help of the earth phase. Players can avoid the enemy’s lighter attacks unless the attacks are way too powerful.
With a 25-point investment required, and 7 morale required, it can imbue the player with the earth phase’s ultimate power and causes you to do a pretty powerful attack infront of you.
Moving on, we will mention a few metal phase Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells that players can use both in the early game as well as spells that can last you to the end-game. Mostly, metal virtue is related to the duration with which a spirit can be maintained and the overall spirit that can be consumed using the Wizardry spells.
Early-Mid Game Spells
For the spells that players can use in the early-mid game, these 5 spells cannot be missed out on.
With poison bubbles, players only need one virtue point and 0 morale.
- With the ability, players can cast forth bubbles that are poison-filled that stay for a bit before bursting and bring forth a poison bog anytime they attack any enemies or hit the ground and cause enemies to take in DoT.
Another solid spell that players can use is known as poison corrosion, which requires 3 metal virtue points.
- With the ability, it casts out a poison bog with which any opponents that touch it can take in DoT.
Using venomous discharge, players only need to invest 5 points and need 3 morale.
- With the ability, they can launch out bubbles of poison that continue to summon forth extra poison bogs like the Poison bubbles that cause enemies to take DoT.
- The reason these spells are so useful is because of how broken poison is in the game.
Yet another devastating poison-based spell is Toxin Bubbles which requires 13 points to be invested and requires 7 morale.
- Bubbles of poison are brought out to the front, which continues to burst before they create another poison bog.
Mixing things up, thorny ground requires 20 points and 12 morale and allows players to summon forth thorns from the earth, and anytime opponents touch it; it causes their movement speed to be reduced.
End Game Spells
The main end-game spells that are recommended for players include the following ranging from the devouring sweep, venom snare, thorn shot as well as molten calamity thorn.
Molten Calamity Thorn
With the help of Molten Calamity Thorn, players can launch out a metal phase attack toward opponents, and any opponent that it touches takes in damage. ‘
- One of the main reasons why players might want this spell is because it can cause enemies to take in extra damage, but on the other hand, it cures them of any negative effects.
Another end-game spell is Thorn Shot, which requires 25 points and 0 morale.
- It can cast out bolts of the curse that summon forth thorns upon coming into contact with opponents or ground.
If you’d rather have an end-game broken utility spell, then you can look into Devouring Sweep, with which players can cast out a poisonous fog that sweeps across the ground in a cone shape.
More poison spells, please! Venom Snare requires 40 points and 12 morale, making it one of the most resource-intensive spells.
- It casts out a curse bolt that summons forth a poison fog toward the enemy that it attacks.
Last but not least, the water virtue is the final phase in which spells are concerned, and water virtue itself is related to how easily enemies can detect layers and the amount of spirit that ends up being consumed when deflecting enemy attacks.
Early-Mid Game Spells
While water virtue isn’t a fully-polished tree, players can still invest in a few spells that can carry them through early-midgame.
Starting, we have Unseeable Form, which requires 8 points to be invested in and 12 morale.
- For a short duration, players can turn invisible and cannot be caught by enemies no matter what.
Another solid spell that players can use is Frozen Malice since water virtue will focus on ice-based attacks.
- Frozen Malice allows players to summon forth a massive icicle toward themselves that moves forward.
With a focus of 15 points into water virtue and needing 3 morale, Unrelenting Frost allows players to blast ice shards forward.
Another solid spell is Alacrity Haste which enhances players’ overall movement speed that helps with stealth even more.
As far as the end-game spells are concerned, they range from Phantom Icicle, Aqua Blink, Malignant Icefall as well as Ominous Chill.
Using Ominous Chill, players can bring forth smaller icicles that continue to fall from the skies toward enemies and obliterate them.
With the help of malignant icefall, players can call forth one giant icicle from the heavens above that can target an opponent that has been locked.
An excellent end-game utility spell is Aqua Blink, with which players can instantly teleport to a certain area within a short distance.
Cast out curse bolts that continue to summon forth fog towards enemies, and whenever opponents come in contact with the fog, it causes them to have reduced targeting ability for a short duration.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, make sure to read up on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Length guide so that you can know just how many hours you need to invest in the game to complete it fully!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍