Wo Long Fallen Dynasty has one of the most complicated character and class systems, with it representing five classes/stats that it mainly focuses on and ample weapon types; it grants players the ability to make a build that fits best for them. Players might need assistance with figuring out the best Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds that they should go for with each class, such as weapon types, spells to use, and more!
Here’s a summarized look at the Best Builds in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty:
|Pyro Sword Build||Heaven’s Reliance | Drought Demon Blade||Overpowered Burst | Amplify Damage | Fire Bolt | Absorb Vitality||Unscrupulous Hero Crown Armor Set|
|Wood Phase||Ring Pommel Sabre | White Wooden Cudgel||Lightning Bolt | Absorb Vitality | Perfect Restoral | Barbed Conductor||General of Man Armor Set|
|Fire Phase||Dual Marquis Halberds | Bronze Spear||Amplify Damage | Surging Blaze | Overpower Burst | Flame Weapon||Any armor with Burn Accumulation special effect|
|Earth Phase||Great Club of Polaris | Bronze Halberd||Rock Spike | Quakebound | Stone Weapon | Force Blow | Imposing Slab | Enhanced Defense||Lieutenant General Armor Set|
|Metal Phase||Podao||Toxin Weapon | Toxin Bubbles | Elemental Plague | Thorn Shot | Molten Calamity Thorn||Any armor with Poison Accumulation and Spirit Gain from normal attacks | General Man's set|
|Water Phase||Bronze Dual Swords | Wooden Poled Spear||Unseeable Form | Frozen Malice | Ice Weapon | Alacrity Haste | Aqua Blink | Cloud Stance||Any armor with an Ice Damage focus and Spirit gained from deflection|
Pyro Sword Build
One of the first Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds that we would like to cover is a fire-based build that mainly focuses on fire, wood as well as a few earth aspects.
- With the general playstyle, players are able to parry against enemies, then use their full charge with swift lightning against enemies, or can even use their shimmering sun attacks. After that, players can easily fatal strike opponents and demolish them.
When talking about weapons for the pyro sword build, players want to rely on weapons that are mainly swords or curved swords. A few options are as follows:
One of the first weapons is heaven’s reliance which is the sword, and at +8, its stats are listed as follows.
|Heaven’s Reliance +8|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||16|
|Spirit Defense )Guarding)||22|
|Special Effect||Swift Lightning|
Drought Demon Blade
As for the alternate weapon, we have the drought demon blade, with the shimmering sun as the special effect.
|Drought Demon Blade|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||9|
|Spirit Defense )Guarding)||14|
|Special Effect||Shimmering Sun|
For the armor pieces, players want to go for the Unscrupulous Hero’s Set with the crown, armor, gauntlet, and greaves. Players want to get flame attack power as their special effect on mostly all pieces.
|Unscrupulous Hero Crown||Stats|
|Unscrupulous Hero Armor||Stats|
|Unscrupulous Hero Gauntlets||Stats|
|Unscrupulous Hero Greaves||Stats|
For an alternative set if you want to focus on martial arts damage, then you can for the Zhang Fei complete set.
With stats, players want to focus on these:
- Fire Virtue: Place the highest amounts of points into fire virtue as it affects the amount of spirit gained when attacking enemies while also affecting the amount of spirit that is consumed by martial arts.
- Earth Virtue: Make Earth Virtue a second priority since it affects the equipment weight limits as well as the amount of spirit that is gained whenever you are deflecting an incoming attack. You want to have 22 earth virtue as soon as possible so you can use Cao Cao’s armor set.
- Wood Virtue: Should be focused on last since it affects HP as well as the amount of spirit lost whenever you are attacked.
With spells, players want spells that essentially increase their outgoing damage and are mainly for demolishing enemies.
|Overpowered Burst||Increases the damage dealt by the Wizardry spell or the next martial arts that are used.|
|Amplify Damage||For a short duration, the incoming and outgoing damage is increased.|
|Fire Bolt||Summons forth a mote of fire infront of the player.|
|Absorb Vitality||Upon inflicting damage to enemies, you and your allies can heal HP.|
Moving on, we will talk about general builds that players can use for all stats that are available in the game, which will give a general idea to players about what weapon types to focus on, what spells to focus on, as well as general stats and special effect options on armors inspired by RPJames.
Kicking things off, let’s take a look at the wood phase or stat that has been discussed in-game.
- The wood class basically places its focus on being a type of monk. While it is able to dish out damage, it will mainly focus on providing a support-based playstyle.
- When it comes to its damage, it focuses on electricity damage, and it has spells that are focused on the maintenance of spirit defense, healing yourself, and healing your allies.
The main weapons that players want to use in the wood phase are going to range from either staffs or sabres.
- Staffs focus on carrying out fast attacks one after the other, and while it doesn’t grant a lot of spirit defense, it allows players to stun-lock opponents and allows players to build up the bar.
Now, as far as base weapons are concerned for the wood class, they are as follows.
Ring Pommel Sabre
One of the first base weapons is known as the ring pommel sabre, which has the star fall special effect.
|Ring Pommel Sabre|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||13|
|Spirit Defense )Guarding)||11|
|Special Effect||Star Fall|
White Wooden Cudgel
The second base weapon is the white wooden Cudgel, with B wood scaling, and the stats are as follows.
|White Wooden Cudgel|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||19|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||16|
Now, as far as the spells are concerned for the wood Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds, players want to focus on spells that focus on lightning damage, as well as restoring HP and providing support for you and your allies.
|Lightning Bolt||Summons forth a bolt of lightning on an opponent that has been stun-locked at a certain distance infront of you.|
|Absorb Vitality||You and your allies that are nearby to you can restore HP anytime damage has been dealt to opponents.|
|Perfect Restoral||Allows you and allies that are nearby a positive effect which is able to negate an opponent attack aimed at you one time.|
|Barbed Conductor||Allows branches on the ground to grow, and activating it again will cast down lightning on opponents.|
Talking about stats, we are going to be focusing on mainly wood virtue, which is mainly known to affect HP as well as the amount of spirit that ends up being lost anytime you are attacked.
- If players are looking to focus solely on a wood-based build in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, then they should afflict all of their points into wood virtue.
- The wood virtue stat also grants the highest amount of base HP compared to the other fire, water, earth, or metal stats.
- While each of the other stats grants 3 HP with each point allocated to it, wood virtue grants a total of 7 HP.
- The wood virtue stat also grants players extra spirit defense, which simply allows players to have more defense anytime they are blocking, so players don’t have to deflect a whole lot.
- The wood virtue stat also grants spell duration, which means that the more points that players allocate to wood virtue, the longer the stats can be maintained.
For armor, players can choose any armor that they so wish to wear but mainly should place focus on having shock accumulation. Players need to have special effects that increase your shock accumulation on enemies, simply because of simply how players deal electric damage to enemies with this phase.
- Players can also look for special effects that reduce the wood phase spells spirit consumption.
An example of armor that can be used is the General of Man’s Set.
|General of Man Bandana||Stats|
|General Of Man Armor||Stats|
|Resistance||Wood: 10 |
|General Of Man Gauntlets||Stats|
|Special Effect||(focus on shock accumulation on enemies)|
|General of Man Greaves||Stats|
Moving on, let’s take a look at how players can focus on their fire Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds.
- While there is no class allocation to each phase/stat, players can consider it to be the warrior class simply because of how much the class places its focus on offense instead of defense.
- The firing phase mostly hones their martial arts abilities, consistency damage (high scaling that too), damage focused, extremely aggressive, and all in all, a very competent fighter class.
- The buffs that players will get with this playstyle are always damage-based.
One of the main weapon types for the fire phase will be the spear type, which is rather unusual for a warrior type/fire phase stat.
- The fire phase also has halberds as its weapon type, which also mainly focuses on fast attack movements and consistently dishes damage against opponents.
- While the dual-halberds don’t have a lot of range, it still is able to pull enemies towards you and consistently dish out damage against them.
- The main way that players build up their spirit gauge is simply by continuously launching attacks on enemies.
One of the base weapons that the fire phase has is the Dual Marquis Halberds, which are listed as follows.
Dual Marquis Halberds
When mentioning the halberds, the base weapon is the Dual Marquis Halberds with the Vine’s Grasp special effect.
|Dual Marquis Halberds|
|Spriit Attack (Guarding)||26|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||22|
|Special Effect||Vine’s Grasp|
As for the spear, it is the Bronze Spear with the Marching Dragon special effect and stats listed as below.
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||30|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||26|
|Special Effect||Marching Dragon|
Moving on, let’s discuss spells that players can use whenever they are focusing on fire-phase stats.
- The main spells that players want to focus on are fire-base spells,
- Apart from that, the usage of martial arts is extremely important here as well.
|Amplify Damage||For a short duration, outgoing and incoming damage from enemies is increased.|
|Surging Blaze||Launches out multiple fireballs in an area shaped like a cone toward opponents.|
|Overpower Burst||enhances the total damage dealt by any wizardry spell or any martial arts that is next used.|
|Flame Weapon||For a short duration, the melee weapon is enchanted with Flame.|
As far as stats are concerned, it is very simple, and players want to mainly place their focus entirely on fire virtue since we are focusing on building the fire phase as much as possible.
- With fire virtue, it is able to affect the amount of spirit that has been gained whenever attacks are launched and the total amount of spirit that is consumed whenever martial arts is used.
- For each attack, players gain a certain amount of spirit gain rate, which simply means that anytime an attack is launched, your spirit bar is filled up at a faster rate when compared to the rest of the phases.
- The spirit consumption rate for marital arts is significantly lower.
As far as armor is concerned, once again, players can use any armor as long as they ensure that the pieces have a special effect which is known as burn accumulation on enemies.
- Players want to focus on as much burn accumulation on enemies as possible simply because of the fire-based damage that is being dealt by you.
- Apart from this, players also want to have the spirit damage enemies with burn special effects on their pieces.
- Another special effect that players want o have on their armor is flame attack power.
- Melee attack spirit damage is also an excellent special effect to have on your pieces.
For armor options, the General of Man’s set that we mentioned before can be recycled and used here too.
As far as the next phase is concerned, we are talking about an extremely heavy tank-based phase.
- For the times when you just want to head into the battlefield with no regard for your life, this is the class/stat to place your points in.
- The one main thing that players should know about it is the heavy armor that players will accumulate.
- The spells that players will focus on will be based on hyper armor as well, while martial arts is also going to be focused on hyper armor as much as possible.
- Players are also able to tank incoming hits from enemies that are of higher rank than you.
Now, as far as weapons are concerned, players can use hammers as well as halberds as their main weapon types.
- Hammers are mainly used since the phase is mostly tanky, and players want to be able to still launch heavier attacks on opponents.
The base weapons for this phase are listed as follows them Great Club of Polaris and the Bronze Halberd.
Great Club of Polaris
One of the first weapons is the Great Club of Polaris which scales off of B earth scaling, D- Fire scaling, and E- Metal scaling.
|Great Club of Polaris|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||32|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||35|
With the second weapon is a halberd; it is the Bronze Halberd, with the Wyvern claw as its special effect.
|Spiriti Attack (Guarding)||26|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||24|
|Special Effect||Wyvern Claw|
When mentioning spells, the main spells that players will want to use for the earth Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds are going to be stone-based spells.
- Most of the spells are going to cause knockback to enemies, so players want to invest in spells that do so.
- Most of the spells also place focus on defense, personal protection, and reduction of damage received from opponents.
|Rock Spike||Summons forth rock pillars infront of the player, which explodes and causes knockback to enemies.|
|Quakebound||For a short duration grants players an ability whereby the enemies’ stone ailment accumulation is enhanced by deflecting.|
|Stone Weapon||For a short duration, your melee weapon gets enchanted with Stone.|
|Force Blow||Casts out an attack with the power of Earth Phase.|
|Imposing Slab||Summons rock pillars infront of you that explode anytime an opponent touches it.|
|Enhanced Defense||For a short duration, players receive less damage from opponents and do not flinch except for heavier attacks from enemies.|
As from the name, it is pretty self-explanatory to see that the main stat that players want to allocate points towards is earth virtue which it affects the equipment weight limit, as well as the total amount of spirit gained anytime an opponent’s attack has been deflected.
- Players also receive deflect from the earth virtue, which basically means that anytime you deflect an opponent’s attack, it increases your spirit bar.
- The overall equipment weight is also increased with the earth virtue.
Now, when it comes to the armor for earth-phase, heavy armor is the way to go. Players don’t need to pay all that much attention to the special effects on their pieces, rather than equipping the heaviest armor possible such as the Lieutenant General Set.
|Lieutenant General Helmet||Stats|
|Lieutenant General Armor||Stats|
|Lieutenant General Gauntlets||Stats|
|Lieutenant General Greaves||Stats|
Moving on, let’s take a look at the metal phase, which can be compared to your typical mage or the caster-type class, which focuses on spells and magic abilities.
- The metal phase can also be described as a wizard-type class too.
- Not only that, but it is also incredibly strong and incredibly offensive against some of the toughest enemies in the game.
- The metal phase basically allows players to cause enemies to become poisoned, which reduces the spirit bar to be refilled as quickly for the opponents, it allows players to launch out all the more hits against them too.
- The spells are also going to mainly be focused on poison and toxicity, as well as causing debuffs to be applied to opponents.
Now, when mentioning the weapons, the metal phase is able to make use of the podaos such as the base weapon listed below.
|Spiriti Attack (Guarding)||13|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||8|
|Special Effect||Drifting Cloud|
With the armor, players want to use armors that want to focus on the following special effects:
- One special effect that players want to focus on is the poison accumulation on enemies, mainly since the entire playstyle is focused on poisoning them.
- Another special attack that you can focus on is the spirit gain from normal attacks increase.
- For a base armor set, players can make use of the general man’s set.
When mentioning the spells in the metal Wo Long Fallen Dynasty builds, players want to have spells that are focused on poison infliction, toxicity, and causing enemies to be debuffed so that it weakens them against you.
|Toxin Weapon||For a short duration, the current melee weapon gets enchanted with the toxin.|
|Toxin Bubbles||Bubbles of poison get released that burst and create a poison bog when enemies are hit by it and cause opponents to take in damage over time.|
|Elemental Plague||Enahcnes is the accumulation of all status effects that are dealt to opponents for a short duration.|
|Thorn Shot||Launches out curse bolts that create thorns upon contact with opponents, and enemies get slowed down.|
|Molten Calamity Thorn||Launches an attack that is metal-imbued that continues to inflict damage on enemies upon contact. While opponents get cured of ailments, they take in extra damage.|
As mentioned before, since we are dealing with a metal phase, players want to place as many points as they can into the metal virtue, which affects the duration that a high level of the spiral can be maintained, as well as the spirit that ends up being consumed by using wizardry spells.
- The metal virtue also grants players with spirit sustainability.
- Players also get a spirit consumption rate for wizardry spells, which simply decreases the consumption rate when wizardry spells are used, which allows players to use their wizardry spells with ease consistently.
Last but not least, we have our water phase, which is the final stat in the game and can be compared to an assassin-type class.
- Another thing that the water phase focuses on is mostly stealth, and it also has fast attacks against enemies.
- The stealth mechanic seems a bit unpolished for the final play, but nonetheless, it is quite fun to try out.
- The ailments that the water phase places on opponents are ice-based, which causes enemies to become slowed down.
When talking about the weapon choices for it, players will typically make use of the dual-swords, it is an incredibly flashy weapon. The attack speed of the dual sword is incredibly fast, which allows for faster damage output, and all in all just looks way too cool to ignore.
- The water phase will also use spears which shouldn’t be confused with the slashing spears that are used for the fire phase.
As far as base weapons are discussed, they are as follows with them being the bronze dual swords and the wooden poled spear.
Bronze Dual Swords
When mentioning dual swords, the base weapon is the Bronze Dual Swords, with the Plum Rend as the special effect.
|Bronze Dual Swords|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||16|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||13|
|Special Effect||Plum Rend|
Wooden Poled Spear
The second base weapon is the Wooden Poled Spear with the dragon flash as the special effect.
|Wooden Poled Spear|
|Spirit Attack (Guarding)||23|
|Spirit Defense (Guarding)||21|
|Special Effect||Dragon Flash|
With the armor, players want to have special effects that mainly focus on ice damage being dealt towards enemies, and as much ice damage increase that you can get your hands on.
- Another special effect that you can look out for is the spirit gained from deflection increase.
The spells, as we mentioned before, will mostly focus on ice-based damage, which also takes note of the utility spells that mainly focus on increasing your stealth, such as the unseeable form spell.
|Unseeable Form||For a short duration makes you invisible.|
|Frozen Malice||Summons forth a giant icicle towards the front, which moves forward toward the opponent.|
|Ice Weapon||For a short duration, your weapon gets enchanted with Ice.|
|Alacrity Haste||Enhances your movement speed for a bit.|
|Aqua Blink||Allows players to teleport instantly to a certain area/location.|
|Cloud Stance||For a short duration, your consumption of spirit when you are deflecting is decreased.|
Last but not least, let’s talk stats, and as we mentioned before since we are so focused on making this build to be a water-based one, players want to use all their points into water virtue which affects how easily opponents can detect you as well as the total amount of spirit that gets consumed while deflecting.
- Players also get ranged attack power while using points into water virtue.
And there we have it! With the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds guide, all good to go, we will wrap it up! While you’re at it, why not read up on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Length guide, which covers just how long it takes to complete the game from start to finish, so players can allot their time accordingly?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍