Cups Of Cordiality play an important role in leveling up your bond with the NPC allies in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, which is why you should know about the best methods to farm these key items in the game. You can farm the cups both in the early game and late game; however, farming in the late game is more efficient.
Best Cups Of Cordiality Farming Methods
As we have already mentioned before, there are two ways you can farm the cups in the game. However, both of these methods depend on you replaying the missions that you’ve already ended. Additionally, you’re going to replay these missions over and over again.
For our early game farm, we will utilize a mission from part 2, whereas for our late game farm, we will utilize a mission from Part 5 in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. In conclusion, we will be doing the following farms for Cups Of Cordiality;
- Early Game Farming
- Late Game Farming
Early Game Farming
The early game farming is only possible when you reach Part 2 in the game and have completed The Demon Fort Of The Yellow mission additionally.
- Basically, we will be replaying that mission in order to get the Cup.
- However, this method is not as efficient as you’ll only be getting a single Cup Of Cordiality per run in the mission.
- When you load into the mission, just keep following the linear until you arrive at the huge battlefield where you’ll have to open up a gate.
- Open that gate and go inside, then climb up the ladder in the area.
- You will then cross a small bridge and see a small opening on the roof.
- Jump down through the roof, and you should arrive at the treasure chest that contains the Cup Of Cordiality.
- You can then restart the mission to keep opening up that chest in order to get the cup.
- Make sure to run through the enemies and not engage in combat, as it will just waste time.
- You need to run to the chest as soon as you load in so that you can farm the maximum number of cups in no time.
Late Game Farming
Now, this late-game farming method is actually really popular among the players of Wo Long, as is evident from this subreddit post additionally. You will need to unlock Part 5 in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty because we are going to farm the cups in a mission that you play in that part.
The mission that we’re talking about is actually The Uninhibited Heart, and there are actually three different spawn points for the Cup Of Cordiality here. Depending upon RNG, you can actually farm the most cups in this mission, and these cups are actually located at the beginning of the mission additionally.
- When you start the mission, immediately make your way to the point where you have to drop down near the Battle Flag.
- After dropping your way to the bottom, jump on the wall on the left and keep going up.
- At the end of the path, you will find ground loot, and there is a chance that the Cup Of Cordiality spawned here.
- If you didn’t get the cup at the first spawn point, then jump down on the left side of the first ground loot spawn that we mentioned before.
- Keep following the path until the very end, and then jump onto a platform when you see it.
- At the top, another piece of ground loot will be present, and there is a chance for the ground loot to be a Cup Of Cordiality.
Now, if you didn’t get a cup even at the second spawn point, then enter the hallway in front of the second ground loot spawn that we mentioned. Next, take the first right in the hallway, and you will see another ground loot spawn that has a chance of being a Cup Cordiality.
There are three possible spawn points for the cup, and you can easily reach these points in a matter of seconds after you start the mission. Keep grinding this mission in Part 5 until you have enough Cups Of Cordiality that you need to level up the Oat of your NPC allies.
Uses Of Cups Of Cordiality
When you rest at the Battle Flag in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, you can actually open up a Reinforcements tab where you’ll see your NPC allies and their Oath Levels additionally. You can slowly increase the Oath Level by completing various missions with those allies.
However, Cups Of Cordiality can fasten up that process, and you’ll max out the Oath Level with your NPC allies in no time. The maximum Oath Level is 10, and once you reach it with an ally, you will receive their armor and weapons as a reward. In order to receive the rewards after maxing out the Oath Level, just open up the Deliveries tab after resting at a Battle Flag in the game additionally.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is a game with one of the best combat systems that utilize Build Variety additionally. You can make use of various Spells in the game, and there is a whole tree for these spells based on Virtues in the game. Virtues are basically the basic stats in Wo Long. There is even Coop and multiplayer here as well. You can either play with your friends or invade other players in the game.
This concludes our guide on the best farming methods for Cups Of Cordiality in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. We have entailed two different methods catering to two different parts of the game. You can utilize one of our methods for the early game and the other one for the late game. The uses of Cups Of Cordiality have also been mentioned in complete detail. Let us know what you think about Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty in the comments below!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍