Wo Long has an interesting collection of sidequests that have players running from one end to the other to gain extra rewards. These side-quests can sometimes get long, and depending on the locations, they can be difficult too; therefore, players might need assistance figuring out how they can find the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Missing Husband since the quest can be quite daunting.
Whenever players start with the Missing Husband questline, they are to go searching for a woman who is set out to be reunited with her lost husband.
- Players need to start by being in the Hidden Village area. Whenever you’re in there, locate a battle flag that is present right infront of you, and players can take a rest there if they so please.
- Right infront of the battle flag, there is a branch that leads down further into the hidden village, and players are to tread carefully on that vine.
- Ensure that you do not walk off the edge since it means that you end up dying on the spot if you fall out of bounds.
- When you reach the ground, you are present inside the village, and right infront of you, a woman is staring far off into the distance, and you can approach her.
Approach the woman, and she will introduce herself to be the hermit of Tianzhu, and she first interacts with you by asking if you’ve seen her husband or not and she then goes on to tell you that he has mysteriously disappeared and that no matter how many clues she searches for, she hasn’t been able to locate him.
- From here, she gives you a clue by telling you that you might need to “head beyond the village walls” to get a clue of her husband’s location.
The Uninhibited Heart Location
Now that players need to set off for the location of the husband, they are going to find the woman situated in a total of three different locations, one of which is whenever you are taking part in The Uninhibited Heart, which is located in part 5 of the game.
- Whenever you progress far enough into the game, you will most likely run past your first battle flag, and then encounter the second battle flag.
- The second battle flag is essentially present infront of the edge of a house, and it is waving back and forth in the wind.
- Right behind the pile of wood itself, the woman will be located infront of a corner of the boundaries of the house.
Head towards the woman, which gives players the prompt to talk to her. As you do so, she introduces herself again and says that it’s nice to run into you here again.
- She updates you on the findings of her husband, and she tells you that she has practically searched far and low, and there is quite literally no sign of him anywhere.
- She then also tells you that she’s very ashamed to admit that she’s run out of all her funds again.
- Here, she asks for copper and asks whether you can spare her some, which gives players the option to either give her copper or not.
Let’s Make Our Armor Shine Quest
Moving on, when it comes to finding the second location for the woman, players can find it whenever they are playing through part 6 of the game, and they can get to the Let’s Make Our Armor Shine questline.
- After you’ve located the second battle flag, pan your camera around, and locate a shipwreck right behind you, which is present right across some loot that is present in the water and can be collected as well.
- You are now one step closer to finding the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Missing Husband.
- Start running across the docks and make your way over to the ship, and get close to the ladders.
- From here, you can start climbing up the ladder, and you want to start running right along the path that is laid out for you.
- Keep running along the docks, hop onto a lone boat in the water, and head into the container that is directly connected to the boat.
- Run to the very edge of it, start climbing up again, and climb up the second ladder that you encounter.
- Jump down to the basement of the ship, and the woman can be located in one of the corners of the ship where there is a storage pile present.
Interact with her yet again, and she greets you once again. She updates you by telling you that there is no sign of him yet again, and she then embarrassingly admits once again that her funds have been depleted and (shamelessly) asks you to donate her money again.
Let’s Make Our Halberds Shine 3rd Area
Last but not least, the third location for the woman is whenever players are taking part in the Let’s Make Our Halberds Shine. Players need to make it to the second battle flag to proceed further.
- From the battle flag, pan your camera to the right and start running between the two mountains.
- Keep heading through the village until you come to the edge of a house with a wood shade protecting a few crates.
- Jump on the shade and then get on the roof of the house, and turn around to find the woman hiding away in a lonesome corner of broken-down homes.
- Jump off of the roof, and interact with her once again, where she tells you that she had no luck finding her missing husband here either. Her funds are gone once again (how embarrassing for her), and players need to donate more copper.
After interacting with the woman 3 times, you need to now actually find the husband, and for that, players need to make their way back to the hidden village once again. For this, players need to first find the Taoist’s Keys.
- Run down the Vine branch again, and run past the blacksmith.
- Go towards the vine right infront of the blacksmith, and run along it.
- Head through the house on the right, and go out the back.
- Jump across the three platforms that you encounter, and across a mountaintop, the husband can be found sitting in a meditative state.
Talk to the husband, and he now tells you that he thinks it’s finally time to head home now. When you go back to the woman at our first location, she tells you that the husband returned to the home out of nowhere.
- She tells you how happy she is to see him back home, and she grants players 200k copper as a reward.
What Is The Missing Husband Quest?
The Missing Husband is essentially a side-quest that players need to do, whereby they are to interact with a woman who has been in search of her lost husband for ages now.
Players set out to find the husband in three different locations, and each time that they set out to find the husband, they come across the woman instead, who ends up asking for extra help from the player since she runs out of funds way too quickly, and the player ends up having to help out.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Missing Husband quest, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, make sure to read up on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Beginner’s Guide, which goes extensively into the tips and tricks that players need to follow whenever they are first starting out in the game as a newbie! With that, also make sure to check out our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells guide so that players know which spells to use in early, mid, and end-game.
Apart from that, you can also read our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Builds guide, which goes in-depth into the virtues and base builds! If you wanna know how long it will take to complete the game, then do not miss out on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Length guide!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍