What Are Fusion Arts
As the name suggests, Fusion Arts are a fusion of Master Arts and Combat Arts. Using these arts strategically as often as possible is recommended due to their massive damage output, which can be essential for winning specific battles.
Getting Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a lengthy process as it requires class progression, but it is very much worth it. Players need to equip both Combat Arts and Master Arts at the same time. Both arts have three slots each. Thus, players can only equip 3 Fusion Arts at a time.
How To Equip Fusion Arts
In order to acquire Fusion Arts, the first step will be to equip Master Arts. Players can acquire Master Arts after mastering specific classes. Once they master a class, It will unlock a Master Art.
To equip Fusion Arts:
- Acquire Master Arts: Master specific classes to unlock Master Arts.
- Obtain Combat Arts: Ensure you have Combat Arts ready.
- Access Customization Screen: Navigate to the Art section in the customization screen.
- Equip Arts: Select and equip both Master and Combat Arts of your choice. Arranging arts in different slots will affect Fusion Arts.
- Mapping Controls: Once combined, the Fusion Arts will be mapped to controls. Use ZR and press the assigned face button during battle to execute Fusion Arts.
- Experiment with Combinations: Try different combinations of Master and Combat Arts for varied Fusion Arts effects.
- Switching Classes: Retain Master Arts even after switching classes, allowing for experimentation with different Fusion Arts types.
- Prioritize Fusion Arts: Hold ZL and select “Fusion First” to prioritize charging and using Fusion Arts during battles.
- Cooldown Period: After usage, Fusion Arts enter a cooldown period. The cooldown duration remains consistent unless decreased by buffs.
Before we continue our guide on Fusion Arts, consider reading our guide on Nia, in which we explain everything related to the character.
All Fusion Arts Pairs
Here we will explain what kind of advantages you can expect with each combination of Fusion Arts. These Arts come in all shapes and sizes in the game. Fusion Arts require creativity from the player.
With this combination, players will be able to perform buffs for their character while also dealing Physical or Ether damage to their enemies.
If players were to combine an attack and healing art, then it would allow the player to heal while dealing Physical or Ether damage. This is a good pairing for the players who have low health and like to play aggressively.
Attack+Set Field Pairing
With this pairing, players can exert Physical or Ether damage to the enemy while taking advantage of the Field Effects. We would recommend using a Field Effect that increases the damage for maximum damage output.
This pairing is recommended for the time when you may find yourself in a tight corner. It will heal your character and also enable buffs that can help you out in the battle.
Healing+Set Field Pairing
The Healing+Set Field Pairing can heal your character while also taking advantage of Set Fields.
Set Field+Buff Pairing
The Set Field+Buff pairing can be good for certain types of players as this pairing will enable buffs for your character while taking advantage of the Set Fields.
Here, you can pair two Attack Arts to deal tremendous damage in a single move. We would recommend using this pairing if you wish to hit hard and end the fight quickly.
With this pairing, you can activate an offense buff and a defense buff at the same time to destroy your opponents, which makes it quite a deadly combo.
We would recommend using this pairing when your health is nearing its end because it can give you a massive health boost.
Set Field Pairing
The Set Field Pairing is highly recommended if your allies are grouped together because then everyone can take advantage of the stacked Set Fields.
That concludes our guide on Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. The game is available now on Nintendo Switch. Do let us know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍