Videogame publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, the first title in the beloved Holy Potatoes! series is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch system in North America.
“Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where players manage adorable potato smiths as they forge wonderful weapons for very unexpected heroes. There are tons of cheesy/witty puns and lots of pop culture references. It is a management and simulation game where players own and manage their very own weapon shop, and work toward expanding their business throughout the entire potato universe.Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!”
- Bonus Adventure: Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus
- Manage Your Shop: Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can
- Weapons: Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash
- Weapon-Smithing: Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types
- Icons: Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Soundtrack: Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 system and Nintendo Switch system, with an SRP of $14.95.