Feral Interactive today announced that LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, a humorous brick-based adventure set in the Marvel Universe, will be released for macOS this summer. The trailer, posted on 10th of July (today), to the bricked adventure can be seen below
Originally developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for consoles and Windows, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is the follow up to the immensely popular LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes.[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”212″ gal_title=”Marvel”]
In the words of the developer himself:
Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in the all-new original adventure, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2!
Play as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Villains in this cosmic battle across the time-tossed city of Chronopolis!
· Chronopolis Open World: Explore 18 different Marvel locations ripped from time and space, all of which come together to form one huge, incredible Chronopolis Open Hub World.
· Original Story: Picking up directly where LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes left off, this all-new sequel features a completely original branching storyline.
· It’s About Time: New time manipulation mechanic allows specific characters to move time forwards or backwards to change the state of in-game elements, help players progress through a level or allow secrets to be discovered.
· Iconic Super Heroes and Super Villains: A diverse roster of over 300 characters from across the Marvel Universe.
· Four-Player Split-Screen Multiplayer: Four-player competitive and cooperative Super Hero battle mode for friends and family to play together or against each other in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas.
Although a clear release date wasn’t announced, it is safe to prepare our mac devices for the title which is set to arrive this summer.