The world of MotoGP, specifically the 2018 version of it, which was recently announced and released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam, would be, for the first time, available for Nintendo fans using their Switches.
MotoGP 18, which was released back in the first week of June, follows the player in his/her journey to be the star of the 2018 MotoGP season. Pursue your career as a professional rider starting from the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup up to the Premier class of the MotoGP. The game play for the Switch can be seen below
The game, which is the same on all consoles is a bump up from the previous renditions, both in terms of Graphics Performance and the Physics of the game.
Graphically, the game is architectured on the Unreal 4 engine, the game brings in 3D scanned faces of all the riders in the circuit and franchise. Along with that drone scanning, they have managed to recreate all the tracks with the rights corners and turns, marking unprecedented realism. As far as the physics of the game is concerned, the new AI collision system makes the player face smart opponents that will exploit their weaknesses, such as the performance decrease of your bike at each collision. With each and every collision, a decrease in performance becomes quite apparent, allowing for a real world experience. It also allows one to C=choose the right tyres, and ride considering their temperature and consumption.
The game offers both single and multiplayer game modes.
Start as a rookie and climb up the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™.
Immerse yourself in a real MotoGP™ race within seconds.
Create your own competition. Choose your favorite category, rider, tracks, number of races and laps.
Learn each track like the back of your hand and compete against yourself to beat your best time. Download other players ghosts see if you can beat them.
Learn every tecniques, from the very basics to the most advanced, and reach the top spot of the podium.
Make your own championship with your own rules, and challenge other players.
Who’s best? Challenge others in a quick race.
MotoGP™ eSport Championship
More information on it coming soon.
Along with all these features, Switch MotoGP 18 players will have access to:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class;
- An innovative bike development setup system, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance: players can collect development packages and use them to enhance their bikes, changing the engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience immersive like never before, such as new cut scenes from the starting grid, podium, parc ferme, pit and more, as well as reproduction of the most iconic gestures of the most famous MotoGP™ riders;
- Customization options will allow all players to customize rider and bike.
The game is available now as both digital and a physical copy for $59.99, for the Nintendo Switch.