Sony has just decided to host a limited-time sale on PlayStation Store. The sale features a list of games with a heavy discount, which would last up until 2nd February.
This is also a decent time to purchase any of your favourite game because the coming months will be a bit dry and you won’t be able to find a lot of deals. Similarly, this limited-time sale features discount on games like Assassins Creed Odyssey, Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 4, Death Stranding, Metro Exodus, and Bloodborne.
- Bloodborne – The Old Hunters | 50% Off
- Battlefield V | -70% Off
- Assassins Creed Odyssey | -71% off
- Death Stranding | -71% Off
- UFC 4 Deluxe Digital Edition | -44% Off
- Assassins Creed Origins | -80% Off
- Dead by Daylight Special Edition | -50%
- Metro Exodus Gold Edition | -70%
- The Crew 2 Deluxe Edition | -80% Off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR | -67% off
- Battlefield 4 | -60% Off
- Persona 5 | -85% Off
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition | -85% Off
- Street Fighter V | -60% Off
- Far Cry 4 | -66% Off
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition | -83% Off
- Just Cause 3 | -80% Off
- The Evil Within | -60% Off
- Anthem | -82% Off
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | -85%
- Just Cause 3: XXL Edition | -80% Off
- Thief | -90% Off
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition | -67% Off
- Yakuza 3 Remastered | -60% Off
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | -81% Off
In case you came looking for Assassins Creed Valhalla or Cyberpunk 2077. Firstly, Assassins Creed Valhalla isn’t on sale, and secondly, Cyberpunk 2077 was removed for performance issues. The physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale and can be purchased through Amazon or Best-Buy. Other than that, this sale is mostly featuring a discount on older games, and you won’t find new entries to the series like Far Cry 5 on sale. Anyhow, it’s better than nothing.
Let us know if we missed any exciting deal from the sale in comments below.