While there are quite a few unique weapons in the dystopian world of Cyberpunk 2077, none of them are quite as distinctive and ridiculous as Skippy.
- Skippy is a smart pistol that throws sharp and comical remarks at you when you’re using it.
- To find Skippy, you must complete Act 1 of the game, which opens up the entire map.
- Head to the Visa Del Rey sub-district of Heywood and find the Side Job next to a heap of trash. Skippy is right next to the body lying in the garbage.
- The gun has two different operating modes: Puppy-Loving Pacisift, which makes Skippy always aim for the legs, and Stone-Cole Killer, which makes it always go for headshots.
- The operating modes will alternate between one another, after 50 kills.
- However, if you choose Puppy-Loving Pacifist mode, then select the “Killing is wrong” dialogue option, Skippy will never switch to Stone-Cold Killer.
This is a smart pistol that talks to you as you play, often throwing out some extremely sharp and comical dialogue as the situation calls for it. The weapon even sings to you on occasion.
But don’t let the wild nature of Skippy fool you. This is a powerful weapon that scales with the players’ level, making it an extremely versatile tool that is useful throughout the game.
How To Find Skippy – Location
To acquire this gun, players will first need to make sure that they have completed Act 1 of Cyberpunk 2077and that the entire map is open for them to explore.
Next, head to the Vista Del Rey sub-district of Heywood and locate the unnamed Side Job seen in the map below.
Once here, you should find a body lying amongst the heaps of trash with a gun next to it. This is Skippy, and picking it up will immediately initiate a short dialogue sequence in which you are introduced to the weapon.
You will also be asked to choose from one of two different operating modes for the gun:
- Puppy-Loving Pacifist: Changes smart detection so that Skippy will always aim for a target’s legs.
- Stone-Cold Killer: Changes smart detection so Skippy will always go for headshots.
Choose whichever operating mode suits you better, but keep in mind that after you kill 50 enemies with Skippy, the gun will automatically switch to the opposite mode. You do not get to change back after this.
The only exception to this rule is that if you choose Puppy-Loving Pacifist mode to begin with, then select the “Killing Is Wrong” dialogue option when Skippy asks for your reasoning; then the gun will never switch over to Stone-Cold Killer mode.
From this point on, keep playing the game, and eventually, Skippy will reveal its original owner’s name to you. Now you can either choose to keep it or return the gun for a few thousand Eurodollars—your choice.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍