Zelda has just been released, and there are many things to try in it. Those things include Zonai devices which can be a little tricky to use the first you encounter them. There is a Zonai device known as Wing which Link uses to glide around. Using it has proved to be a little tricky, and if you are having some trouble with it, too, then this Tears of the Kingdom Wing Guide is a must-read.
What Is Wing In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?
Wing Gilders will simply let you glide all over the place, and it is quite useful. Wing Gliders will let Link travel large gaps that you won’t be able to normally. The wings will also help you to cover the distance between different sky islands so you must them.
The good thing is that you won’t have to explore too much just to find it, as you can just get it after completing Gutanbac Shrine. However, you won’t automatically get it. You will find the Wing Gliders near sloped ruins with a line running down them. Now let’s see about Tears of the Kingdom how to use wing.
Tears of the Kingdom How To Use Wing
Using a wing glider is directly related to your movements. If you are having a hard time using it, then you don’t have to worry about it, as it can be a little complicated. First, find a good place to launch the wing glider. You can find many good places as there are tons of Sloped Ruins that can be found in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Now, use the Ultrahand Ability and place the Wing Glider. The glider will not take off right away as you will have time to get on it. Then slowly, it will take off. Now that you have successfully launched the glider, all you need to do is control it. Controlling the glider isn’t hard at all once you have figured out the movements. The movements to control the Wing Glider are the following:
- Glide Normally: If you want to glide normally, then just stand on it and do nothing.
- Turning The Wing: If you want to turn the Tears of the Kingdom wingsuit to the right, then simply walk toward the right. If you want to turn it left, just walk toward the left.
- Going Downwards: If you want to get lower, then just simply walk toward the front.
- Going Upwards: If you want to go higher, then walk toward the back.
- Moving Faster: Now, this is where it gets complicated. To move faster, you will have to use Ultrahand ability to add more Zonai devices to the Wing. Keep in mind that Zonai devices have limited energy, so make sure you have enough energy to reach the destination.
- Landing: Landing is the hardest part in Tears Of The Kingdom how to use Wing as it requires good timing. First, use the Ultrahand to grab the Wing and simply leap off at the drop location. After you have successfully landed, just call back your Wing Glider.
What To Do When The Energy Of Wing Glider Runs Out?
You need to be extremely careful about how you manage the limited battery of the Wing Glider. You don’t have to worry about how you are going to know, as the device will let you know when the battery is low. When the Wing Glider flashes a green light, this means that the battery is low, so that’s your sign to land as soon as possible to prevent the device from vanishing. This might not be easy at first, but you will eventually master Tears of Kingdom Wing.
How Not To Lose The Wing Glider?
You might not know this, but you can actually lose your Tears of the Kingdom wing device, but that can be prevented. Ideally, in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, you will launch the glider of a runaway with ease but keep in mind that it will not be like that always. There can be some circumstances where it is a little hard to launch the Glider.
In such circumstances, you should use Ultrahand ability to position the Glider near a cliff facing in the direction you want it to glide. Then simply drop it and rapidly change to Recall, and then aim at the Glider to freeze it and turn it around to its original place. This way, you will be able to climb with ease.
That is almost everything you would want to know about Zelda Tears of the Kingdom how to use wing. Now that you know how to use it, go on the fly across the world of Zelda and have fun. With that said, you should check out the comparison of all editions of Tears of the Kingdom. You should also check out all characters in Tears of Kingdom to know more about them.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍