Tears of the Kingdom has been riddled with side quests here and there to keep players occupied for hours on end, one of which entails that of the Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Great Skeleton, which focuses on a quest focused on Loone. It also features the need to find a few bones for this questline.
Hebra’s Colossal Fossil Quest In Tears Of The Kingdom
Now, first things first, one main thing that players should keep in mind is that the Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Great Skeleton quest is known as the Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Colossal Fossil.
- The quest essentially focuses on a quest item that needs to be found, which can only be completed after that.
- If you open up your quests and head over to the tab labeled as your side quests, you should be able to locate the quest known as Hebra’s Colossal Fossil.
- The quest indicates that you end up running into Loone, who turns out to be an ancient artifact enthusiast, and you head over towards the Eldin Great Skeleton area where she is located.
- According to Loone, she says she’s heading out to see the fossil of a leviathan that has gone extinct for a while now in Hebra.
From here, you want to start heading towards the Hebra Great Skeleton area, as seen on the map, where the side questline can be easily triggered.
- From the place that you are at, you should be standing at a few rocks and at an icy mountainous area, and you will be surrounded by tons of plants, and there will be hills surrounding the entire place.
- If you pan your camera towards your back, you should be able to look at the building towards the mountain’s backside.
- Now, when it comes to the actual travel time towards the building from where you are standing, you can start going downhill and keep heading down the steep slope until you can come close to the entrance.
- Since the steep slope, you can even start gliding down if it’s easier.
- As you reach the building, you’ll be able to get closer to the building’s entrance. As you enter inside, the text Hebra Great Skeleton will appear on the bottom left side of your screen, indicating that you have entered the building you need for your Tears of The Kingdom Hebra’s Great Skeleton quest.
- As you head inside, you should be able to find a few items you can pick up, such as the Giant Brightbloom Seeds or the Chillshrooms scattered all across the building.
As you head deeper inside the building, there is going to be a campfire that is lit up quite a bit into the building.
- Keep heading even further into the building, and the campfire will be located towards the edge of a cliff, and you can start running towards the ridge you need to head towards.
- Upon coming closer to the campfire, you should be able to come across an NPC with a “They’re missing” text bubble right next to her, and she will be standing extremely close to the campfire.
- Upon closer inspection, the NPC happens to be Loone, and you can get closer to her and start to interact with her.
- As you interact with Loone, she will say that she was expecting you to come here and that the skeleton in front looks hugely different from the one in Eldin, and she wonders if it is a different species.
- After that, she wonders if it’s a boy or a girl, but then gets extremely sad when she admits that a few of the skeleton’s bones are missing and asks you to see for yourself.
- This reveals that there are a total of 2 bones that are missing, with one of them being a fin bone, and the other will end up being a part of the spine that has been detached, and you need to figure out where it is and re-attach too.
After interacting with Loone, the first bone you will want to search for is the Finbone to progress further in the Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Colossal Fossil.
- After the question starts, you want to look directly ahead of you from where you stand.
- As you do so, you should be able to note a giant skeleton, which mainly consists of its spine that has been broken and a few bones that are missing.
- Start gliding down towards the general direction of the spine, and keep gliding towards the spine, but as you descend, start gliding to the left.
- After you start gliding to the left, descend, and then head towards a bone that is stuck into a rock wall, your first instinct of yours might be to use your Ultrahand ability to pull it out, but it will be of no use as the bone is stuck and can’t be moved.
- The primary way to get the bone out will be to blow up the wall simply, and the best way to blow it up would be to use a Bomb Flower.
- After acquiring the Bomb Flower, you want to aim it toward the rock wall, and once the aim has been appropriately targeted, the rock wall should come tumbling down, instantly making the finbone come crashing to the ground too.
- After it does come tumbling down, all you need to do is to take it in your hands, through which you can use your Ultrahand ability.
- For that, you want to go further from where you are standing toward the finbone, switch to your Ultrahand ability, and aim it directly toward the bone.
- After that, you want to turn the bone around and carry it forward until you can take it to the space from where the bone was broken, then rotate it to aim upwards.
- Rotate it so that the flat side of the bone is facing towards the wall where the bone was broken from, and you know that you’ve done it correctly when it instantly clicks it towards the bone and fixes itself into place.
After you’ve managed to fix the finbone, you next want to start running towards the left side from where the finbone was fixed, and you want to keep running forth.
- A bone is located towards the left side of the finbone, but is pretty extensive.
- You want to go ahead and instantly make use of your Ultrahand ability here, through which you will be able to pick up the bone and be able to carry it anywhere that you might want to.
- Head towards the spine and locate the part from where the spine has been detached, and you want to stand close to the area.
- After that, aim the bone and rotate it so that you can fit it into the space from where it was detached, and you know that you’ve done it correctly when it clicks in place.
Ending The Quest
After you’ve managed to fit both bones into place, all that you need to do now is to start trekking back to the place where Loone was standing originally, which was by the campfire, which will be required to complete your Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Great Skeleton.
- Interact with Loone, and she will look extremely distressed at first, but as you start your conversation with her, she will ask if you fixed it, and when you confirm that you did, she gets extremely ecstatic.
- After she thanks you, she says she has to give you something to show a little bit of her gratitude, which is when she hands you 50 rupees.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Tears of the Kingdom Hebra’s Great Skeleton, and with that, let’s wrap up this guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the Tears of the Kingdom Wild Greens guide, which details how you can get the Wild Greens? The Item Duplication Tears of the Kingdom guide is also a must-read!
With that, the Fierce Deity Tears Of The Kingdom guide can provide information regarding the Fierce Deity Armor!
- Dinraal Tears of the Kingdom
- Tears of the Kingdom Master Cycle
- Tears of the Kingdom Foothill Stable
- Tears of the Kingdom Best Armor
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍