Out of all items like weapons or costumes, the Paraglider In Tears of the Kingdom is the most helpful utility. Through this, you can travel aerially in Hyrule. This essential tool can be unlocked in the initial tutorials of the game after completing the quest To The Kingdom Of Hyrule and completing dialogues with Purah in the Lookout Landing. Via the Paraglider, you can climb any height and cross rivers and islands without any difficulty.
What Is Paraglider In Tears of the Kingdom?
Like the Breath Of The Wild, the Paraglider is a vital means of transportation in the sequel. In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Paraglider is used to cover vast distances on the map aerially. In seconds, you can travel an island to island through it. Although it is not available right away as you start, initial sections of the story must be completed in order to unlock it.
How To Get The Paraglider In Tears of the Kingdom
You do not have to wait much after starting the storyline. In order to unlock the Paraglider, you must complete the quest “To The Kingdom Of Hyrule” after descending to Hyrule. Follow the steps below to unlock the Paraglider Tears of the Kingdom.
- Go to the Lookout Landing by adding a marker to it after you cross the lake underneath The Temple Of Time.
- The Lookout Landing is a marketplace to buy resources like armor and supplies.
- Interact with Purah, who is the previous Leader of the Ancient Tech Lab. Currently, he leads a group whose primary mission is to save Princess Zelda.
- Mark the quest To The Kingdom Of Hyrule as complete and start “Crises at Hyrule Castle.”
- Afterward, meet Captain Hoz. You will be sent to the surroundings of Titular Abode.
- After viewing the events there, return to Purah and report the events
- You can also fast travel here if you have solved the Kyononis Shrine
- Purah will direct you to explore the Lookout Landing
- You can go and interact in Lookout Landing or head straight to Skyview Tower on the North-Western point of Lookout Landing and interact with Purah again.
- During the dialogue, she explains the regions on the map by telling about the towers spread out in Hyrule.
- At this point, you get the Paraglider from Purah.
- Furthermore, you can unlock the Regional Phenomena main quest by adding Central Hyrule to the map and interacting with Purah afterward.
- This quest will make you explore freely in Hyrule as you will be traveling to help Zora, Rito, Gerudo, and Gorons. You can complete the main storyline, discover the region or try shrine hunting.
Uses Of The Paraglider
Out of all the items like weapons, the Tears of the Kingdom paraglider skins are the most useful utility in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Similar to Breath Of The Wild, you have to press X as you jump from an elevated position to operate it. As you use it, it consumes the stamina of Link. Here are some of the uses of this joyous tool
- You can climb any place and dive from any height in Hyrule. Just make sure to open it before landing.
- Use it to cross any ravines, lakes, or rivers. Also, you do not have to point for deep water.
- As you travel different sections through the Paraglider, you will notice the Sky Islands have many levels in it. Those areas that do not have resistance will be too easier to cross.
- Similarly, you can very swiftly cross those islands where wind breezes are in your direction.
- If you observe any object falling from above, you can use the Recall Ability to move higher and then use the Paraglider to cross the lands.
- Moreover, if you face a shortage of stamina, you can take stamina-increasing meals.
How To Customize The Paraglider
An interesting feature is that you can equip Tears of the Kingdom Paraglider skins and have different colors for the Paraglider. Simply go to Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village and speak with Sayge. You can alter the fabric and add dye to Link’s armor.
So this marks the end of our guide to finding the Paraglider Tears of the Kingdom. Having this quality transportation tool is easy to have if you follow the steps above. Moreover, you should have this as early as possible as not only traveling through this utility is exciting, but it will help you cover gigantic areas in seconds in order to make progress in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍